MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, "natural death" with an asterisk. ........JMO

LOL I wouldn't touch the subject with the slogan you are hinting at with a ten foot pole and someone else holding the handle, here. The only reason I even alluded to the other was to suggest it would be easier to understand any Christian's position re: the death penalty if you aren't comparing apples and oranges.

You asked how the death penalty figured into the theology and I was only trying to provide some insight into that part. e.g.. crimes and punishment system established for criminals. As you seemed to be unfamiliar with the doctrines the religion is founded on it was a quick example. There are others.

If you genuinely want to understand the Christian perspective of the death penalty there are free resources online where it can be researched.

this is what I originally thought. it's just as likely IMO as someone trying to silence her for info she knew and was about to share.
I am having a hard time getting on board with a woman doing this.

what I can't shake is Sha Sha's statement that "something went wrong". It indicates something was planned and she knew what and why. And it went too far, as many in JC's circle allegedly have stated. So, if so, what would have been the original plan (and for what purpose) and what part of it was "too far"? the fire? her death? the use of an accelerant? is someone in town just unable to contain their penchant for fire? was she just supposed to get a warning? for what?

BBM I have not been able to shake that. I am hopeful she told what she knew in her recent stay in custody. I hope her black eye came from rage she could not control in her grief toward one of the perpetrators. I so hope LE is just getting all of their ducks in a row. I think perhaps a lot of people are very unhappy at the way this turned out...it wasn't supposed to ever turn out this way... THEY WENT TOO FAR. And look at how it has changed everything for Everybody.

this is what I originally thought. it's just as likely IMO as someone trying to silence her for info she knew and was about to share.

what I can't shake is Sha Sha's statement that "something went wrong". It indicates something was planned and she knew what and why. And it went too far, as many in JC's circle allegedly have stated. So, if so, what would have been the original plan (and for what purpose) and what part of it was "too far"? the fire? her death? the use of an accelerant? is someone in town just unable to contain their penchant for fire? was she just supposed to get a warning? for what?

I agree with you about the "something went wrong" and "they went too far" statements. Maybe the original plan was to beat her, but if they though they had killed her, then they might have wanted to eliminate the evidence via fire (not realizing she was still alive). The original motive to lure and beat her, or whatever?? - could be to warn her to keep silent or it could be jealousy on the part of an ex or on the part of a female who was jealous over something. Just speculating here....

I am far more familiar with it than you can imagine. Thus, the rejection. Thanks for your perspective. I do understand the phenomenon of "faith". JMO

I am still going with gang related. High school friends have not been out in MSM being interviewed at this point but others have.

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

GM Interviewed in regards to JC DNA sample taken. Along with RT aka DT aka ?

And this;

http://www.panolian.com/editionview...871&Page=900633b3-6c2a-4674-81e8-2fe46d490dc1

This where I believe it goes. Jessica knew something, jmo.

TU Bessie.

good find. that is some major new info, no? That Mr Mister is a gang leader??? this is from almost a year ago, so clearly he got out/off and is back to causing trouble - likely responsible for the Sept. 2014 shooting deaths of 2 people at a Panola party.
has the trial happened already for him? Can't see page A3.

the giggles when Mister was asked on video how he knew JC made me think of Theresa Banks and Ronette Pulaski from FWWM/Twin Peaks - they were all selling sex out of a mail order magazine. David Lynch is a genius.

I think the focus on gangs, race, and terrorist activities is irrelevant. I think this case is about a domestic situation that is usually kept under wraps until someone is caught or talks (e.g., an affair).

Considering the great high school football/cheerleading tradition of South Panola High School (e.g., the University of South Panola), the alleged gang activity surrounding the area (which, IMO, is under LE control), what is a common thread? Where is a place that anyone of any gender or race, attracting old and young people alike could permanently share their memories?

The last time I checked, gang members, football players, cheerleaders, and those who commit violent crimes et al. get ink. The ink provider is not directly involved with the gangs or football players, but is conveniently around when someone wants to change to their life.

In South Panola there seems to be a common thread between young women and older men. In the "great high school football/cheerleading tradition of South Panola High School", we could be talking about big NFL bucks too. There are some well-known SPHS "Tiger" football alumni walking Courtland with that big cash: Peria Jerry, John Jerry, Jamara Sanford, Dwyane Rudd, Deshea Townsend etcetera. Throw those big bucks, those young glamourous and sexy women into a mix and you have some very interesting sharing of "memories". Which seem to adorn their bodies like Rod Steiger's cinematic body of Ray Bradbury's Illustrated Man.

You could be onto something. Do you think your Dec. 8 domestic alteration of "affairs" coincides with some tell-tale tattooing? Is there any proof of a connection that Jessica Chambers was into tattoos. Her ex-boyfriend, Bryan Rudd was.

BBM I have not been able to shake that. I am hopeful she told what she knew in her recent stay in custody. I hope her black eye came from rage she could not control in her grief toward one of the perpetrators. I so hope LE is just getting all of their ducks in a row. I think perhaps a lot of people are very unhappy at the way this turned out...it wasn't supposed to ever turn out this way... THEY WENT TOO FAR. And look at how it has changed everything for Everybody.

I couldn't see a black eye clearly. If she talked in custody wouldn't she be in serious danger now?

I have nine tattoos, the newest done in October. I'm in my mid-forties. I'm a senior administrator at a major university everyone knows. I have neither killed anyone nor has someone tried to kill me. I fail to see the point being made.

ETA: I understand the mineral spirits angle to the tattoo artist. What I was questioning was the tangent it seemed was starting about people who get tattoos. That's the point I was questioning.

I am still going with gang related. High school friends have not been out in MSM being interviewed at this point but others have.

And this;

TU Bessie.

Great. Probably won't have any real answers for a while then. Unless somebody comes forward and confesses or tells on somebody else, which seems unlikely when considering the shooting in Sept. :(

good find. that is some major new info, no? That Mr Mister is a gang leader??? this is from almost a year ago, so clearly he got out/off and is back to causing trouble.
has the trial happened already for him? Can't see page A3.

No you can't see page 3; funny how that works in Panola Count, MS. I couldn't find one other thing about it on his rather lengthy criminal history. Out on 110k bond and pays local fines like peanuts from what I have seen.

It's just like the shooting party with 2 dead, 2 injured...one article with absolutely no follow up. Seems a bit peculiar to me. Something is defiantly wrong down there, these are pretty heinous crimes IMO.

No you can't see page 3; funny how that works in Panola Count, MS. I couldn't find one other thing about it on his rather lengthy criminal history. Out on 110k bond and pays local fines like peanuts from what I have seen.

It's just like the shooting party with 2 dead, 2 injured...one article with absolutely no follow up. Seems a bit peculiar to me. Something is defiantly wrong down there, these are pretty heinous crimes IMO.

I did find page 3 but no info on trial dates or anything. just that they hope he's incarcerated as it would cut down on crime. With FBI and ATF involved, I think his days of being a gang leader are now numbered.
I think there is clearly something wrong with the local LE's ability to stop the gang element.

And this;

TU Bessie.

HOLY WOW! I just read the second article about Mister! The dates for 2012 are eerie, along with the whole nature of the article.

JMO. Off on a limb here...all sorts of people like tats to commemorate their beliefs, loves, achievements. They (IMO) do it to advertise themselves the way they want to be "seen". The reasons are subjective. If they change their minds about the advertisement, they have the tattoo removed. Somehow, they feel that by removing the tat, they can remove something that they were once proud of, and people who see them will presume that they have "changed their life" Bizarre....but I'm an old lady with no tats, just memories. JMO

"...they have tattoos removed".

In my day, removal was not an easy thing. The tattoo was applied with electrolysis? Removal involved something like skin grafting. But an hour ago, the clerk at my liquor store sported his bare upper-body at the cashier inviting me to study his tattoos. They looked as though they were "ink" rather than electrolysis. Is THAT why I've been reading about mineral spirits and tattoo parlors? Am I to believe that the removal is as easily done as scrubbing an "inked tattoo" with vigor?

I can think of someone in the Sons of Anarchy who would have preferred a good scrubbing as opposed to the blow torch his demented and depraved fellow club members ceremoniously used to remove his motor-cycle logo from his back.

Progress in art is a beautiful thing.

Rachel Tudor was hanging with this guy and finishing his sentences when they were interviewed.

Possibly a threat took a turn for the worst but from what I recall JC had a gash on the back of her head. Either someone hit her from behind or the back of her head was slammed against a hard object. I'm curious if her car door was open when the fire department arrived on scene which may be indicative of a quick exit. Imo, nobody sends someone to threaten another and happens to bring an accelerant.

I have only seen tattoos removed by laser. It is not cheap and it takes several, if not many, visits to have them removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030