MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see any reason to speculate about hidden, secret, or alternate meanings of "lover's quarrel", when the most obvious explanation makes perfect sense for the police to have used.

I guess I just wasn't buying that George Mister and Jessica were "good friends".

https://www.pinterest.com/deannamulder/burn-victims-yes-beautiful-people-yes/

This is just one of the many sites that have pics of people who had severe burns all over their bodies, but have healed. Just imagine the skin raw and black, no hair.

You know how a mother can recognize their child's cry on a playground of kids or they say they would know their child anywhere? Same kinda thing may have been interpreted or paraphrased by the press. I think JC was in bad shape, no hair, burns over 98% which would have discolored her skin in varying shades. I don't think she was recognizable as Jessica per se.

I think the fire chief probably recognized the car and immediately made the connection it was JC. I hope he comforted her and let he know help was coming. Third degree burns usually sear the nerve endings. First degree and second degree burns hurt a lot. Fluid loss is huge and I can remember the ER doc trying to get IV access on a patient when none of the familiar landmarks were evident. Jessica suffered a tremendously painful and horrific death. IMO

She did. Whatever else, I think, the perp/s who did it meant to be seen, felt, noticed, and remembered. This act was either deliberate, by choice, even if what people tell themselves later was not really what they meant by their choices, this act was meant to be shared by the choice of location. It may have been picked not just for convenience but a statement of sorts against or to some entity that passes by, to sear it in their conscious, it seems to me.

I think that this perp was somebody who couldn't kill her and didn't know what els to really do to make sure she was dead. Ive finally figured out why I keep thinking female perp.

I know to most setting someone on fire is the worst way to kill someone. No doubt it is. But I was thinking if say someone beat her and couldnt take it back. Or new that if they didn't kill her they would be in big trouble. So not having it in them to killer like most murder victims they set her on fire. In a way its almost imo less personal. Much easier to pour gas or something on someone and drop a match then it would be to kill someone with your actual hands. This has got to be an inexperienced killer/killers. And I feel good about this case being solved.

this is completely made up but it seems logical to me,
someone followed her either because they were mad at her or with the intent of assaulting her,
they force her off the road and assault her knocking her unconscious,
they quickly douse the car and her from outside of it, then light it on fire.
they flee in their vehicle, the car burns for some time before jessica comes to,
she gets out of the car and fire rescue arrives shortly after.
no need for the perpetrator to have been burned, or even singed necessarily.
but you arent going to get someone to sit still to be lit on fire...
so i would think its highly likely this scenario begins with a physical assault,
so i would been looking for someone with bruised/scraped knuckles/hands.

It is weird, but some of the more recent reports are still stating she was walking on fire. I believe a week or more ago that they stated she was NOT on fire when they got to her and that she was not walking. I'm really confused. These small details make a big difference in how we view things. I don't think LE should be completely silent, but I do understand the hesitation in making certain things public. We saw how quickly rumors got out of hand and now we don't know what the truth is.

It would be nice if LE would at least address the rumors! I'm wondering if someone got her out, possibly the 911 caller and an accomplice, or if she actually was able to get herself out. I think once info is released we will see names familiar to us even the 911 caller.

this is completely made up but it seems logical to me,
someone followed her either because they were mad at her or with the intent of assaulting her,
they force her off the road and assault her knocking her unconscious,
they quickly douse the car and her from outside of it, then light it on fire.
they flee in their vehicle, the car burns for some time before jessica comes to,
she gets out of the car and fire rescue arrives shortly after.
no need for the perpetrator to have been burned, or even singed necessarily.
but you arent going to get someone to sit still to be lit on fire...
so i would think its highly likely this scenario begins with a physical assault,
so i would been looking for someone with bruised/scraped knuckles/hands.
So you think it is one perp? I was leaning towards at least two, but you may be right.

I wish we could tell if there were tire tracks from another car. If not, the perp either didn't go off the road or they arrived at the scene with JC and fled on foot.

But that helps!! Who knows what bit or piece helps connect to other things? All kinds of thinking are needed in working the problem. :)

<snipped>

ANYWAY: I see your "RDM" search that includes a Greenville, MS result and some quick cross-referencing makes me think that's not the same person - the last name is a little off and the corroborating info points to a current age of 38. There's also more info on a maiden name + other city of residence - so, yeah, an entirely different person.

I enjoyed your post. It is exactly like you said,"You,were probably born with an aptitude for due diligence & enjoy it because of a liifelong natural curiosity".

OK,I couldn't find a myself squirrel but I did find a :nuts: close enough. So,I think I will check the scanner thread in case there is information. :smile:

:sleigh:

I think it would be obvious to any trained emergency room doctor, or quite possibly the EMTs that are on any medical helicopter.

just to be clear - you think that it would be obvious to an EMT arriving on scene with a victim so badly burned that it kills them, it would be obvious whether or not they had some type of accelerant poured into their mouth and nose?

could be...

I'm so confused on all the actors/actresses in the play here. Does anyone have a list of the players along with alias? Are any of the great sleuthers here checking the arrest/hold info for names daily? I can't find where to look except for Vinelink, is there another site to check them out daily so we can see who has been brought in for questioning?

In the beginning, Darby said the phone was key because she received a phone call before she left home and we also know JC had spoken to Sha-Sha so I take that into evidence. I think that phone call lured her out based on info given publically. A question I have is mom said JC slept most of the day and left not long after waking up so in that short time she spoke with or had contact with Sha-Sha via phone and then wasn't it Sha-Sha who called her over at the store also or am I confused on that one? Then we also know she received the call while pumping gas and went back in the store to purchase cigarettes, possibly to take to whomever. I think Sha-Sha may not have done the direct incident but definitely knows who did and a lot of details and is an accomplice.

I have been looking on the Panolian. It has been a great resource. You can look at the arrest log (it's not daily) from the time Jessica died until present and look at the people who were there on a hold. Not saying that everyone held is questioned in JCs death but it's some sleuthing I can do on my own. Staying within the rules of the forum I keep track of the names myself but do not post them. I noticed some similarities in the first names. I think they have been holding back info on people held since there were such a large amount of them.

What do you think about the accelerant poured down her throat? Did that happen? Or was that rumor that went viral?

I can't decide what I think. Just not enough info. If she was burned over 98% of her body, how in the world were they able to tell that quickly that accelerant was poured down her throat? About a year ago, my son was going to burn some old books and papers. He doused it with lighter fluid and lit it. The fire flashed up, burned his face, arm, and chest. He is fine now, most were first degree burns with some 2nd degree on his arms and one hand. Anyway, one of the first thing the doc did was check his airway. Said frequently people breath in flame and burn the airway. His nose hairs were burned but that was all. Point is, the doc said it was very common for that to happen. Maybe that happened, but don't know how in the world they would know that quickly. Just so many questions and misinformation.

Either it rained gas that night or somebody brougt their own gasoline to the crime scene. I wonder who could that be ? Hmmmmmmmm?

I wonder if the text message was ShaSha inviting Jessica to a party that wasn't really going to be a party for Jessica?

I'd like to believe for the sake of Jessica Chamber's last moments that it isn't the case, that she not only died so horribly but may have known she had been betrayed by a close friend. That would add cruelty to this if that is at all possible.

just to be clear - you think that it would be obvious to an EMT arriving on scene with a victim so badly burned that it kills them, it would be obvious whether or not they had some type of accelerant poured into their mouth and nose?

could be...

Ben Chambers states in one of his early interviews that it was the doctor (in the hospital) who told him they thought accelerant had been poured down Jessica's throat and up her nose because she was "so badly burned on the inside". It is the same interview/video where Mr. Chambers says Jessica was "unrecognizable".
Sorry I don't have the link right now.

I have been looking on the Panolian. It has been a great resource. You can look at the arrest log (it's not daily) from the time Jessica died until present and look at the people who were there on a hold. Not saying that everyone held is questioned in JCs death but it's some sleuthing I can do on my own. Staying within the rules of the forum I keep track of the names myself but do not post them. I noticed some similarities in the first names. I think they have been holding back info on people held since there were such a large amount of them.

Really? That is very interesting. Names we know?

Oh, and for the record: I personally think our RD/RT/RM gal in this case is a sketchy character, but I don't necessarily feel she had anything to do with Jessica's death. Might she know some interesting or helpful things? Sure. Is she possibly being complacent, staying quiet, etc? Maybe. But I don't think she is the culprit here.

Is RDT(M) confirmed anywhere as the person who was in an altercation with Jessica the week prior to her death, the incident at M&M that AA says happened in the morning, when he wasn't at work? And if not, who was it?

Ben Chambers states in one of his early interviews that it was the doctor (in the hospital) who told him they thought accelerant had been poured down Jessica's throat and up her nose because she was "so badly burned on the inside". It is the same interview/video where Mr. Chambers says Jessica was "unrecognizable".
Sorry I don't have the link right now.

ben chambers also states he was told by police, and the gas station attendant says he was told immediately after by the police.

Is RDT(M) confirmed anywhere as the person who was in an altercation with Jessica the week prior to her death, the incident at M&M that AA says happened in the morning, when he wasn't at work? And if not, who was it?

unless it has come out in the last few hours i do not think it is confirmed that an altercation even happened, and no word on who it was supposedly with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay