MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking this observation, along with sleeping all day, along with 'comfy' clothes; could she have been pregnant?

This could change all sorts of events that led up to that night.

JMO

Good conversation folks, as always.

I wondered the same thing.

Right, and something about their relationship should be examined.

I can't find anything about her past. Just that she was a cheerleader in her earlier year/s in high school. A couple arrests and rumors of Leah's house. I can't even find where she worked before Goody's. The other thing I find odd is there don't seem to be any videos of her on the net.

Her family has said she went to Leah's as a result of abusive relationships. Maybe she landed a punch or two? One piece of this puzzle that I find unusual is that a former boyfriend is no longer in the area and lives far away in another state. This seems to be an anomaly.....

Her dad said she was at a battered woman's shelter. Leah's house isn't one of those. Their mission statement says...

"Our ministry helps women ages 18 and over who have been incarcerated, deal with addictions, behavioral problems, self-harm, depression, and others. It is our goal to provide a comprehensive, Biblical..."

http://www.leahsrestorationhouse.org/

ETA they also have pics of the house and an address. DV shelters never put that info out there for safety reason. jmo

If someone was there and failed to intercede, as far as I am concerned they are just as guilty as the flame thrower. The depravity of this murder is beyond extreme.

Agree. And taking the kiddies to see where dear friend Jessica was torched is rather crass.....JMO

Taking this observation, along with sleeping all day, along with 'comfy' clothes; could she have been pregnant?

This could change all sorts of events that led up to that night.

JMO

Good conversation folks, as always.

I didn't know about the sleeping all day thing.

Having been preggo three times sleeping was my favorite thing to do because it felt like I had been run over by a mack truck on a daily basis.

Why does it take JC so long to get out of her car at the gas station? Could she have been on the phone? Looking for her wallet? Just seems like it takes her awhile to exit her car. jmo

Her dad said she was at a battered woman's shelter. Leah's house isn't one of those. Their mission statement says...

"Our ministry helps women ages 18 and over who have been incarcerated, deal with addictions, behavioral problems, self-harm, depression, and others. It is our goal to provide a comprehensive, Biblical..."

http://www.leahsrestorationhouse.org/

ETA they also have pics of the house and an address. DV shelters never put that info out there for safety reason. jmo

I think the reason she was at Leah's is recovery as a battered woman and whatever else was going on. DV shelters I'm familiar with are short-term and not intended for extended-stay recovery.

I didn't know about the sleeping all day thing.

Having been preggo three times sleeping was my favorite thing to do because it felt like I had been run over by a mack truck on a daily basis.
I have wondered about that, too. Waiting for autopsy. If there was a fetus, much would be known.....but wouldn't necessarily incriminate the father of it. Also, she seemed to be keeping a low profile according to her mother...so maybe she was just bored. I sleep when I am bored. JMO

I can't find anything about her past. Just that she was a cheerleader in her earlier year/s in high school. A couple arrests and rumors of Leah's house. I can't even find where she worked before Goody's. The other thing I find odd is there don't seem to be any videos of her on the net.

It would be helpful to know who were the assault charges Jennifer filed against, and y the same token, who filed same against her.

It would be helpful to know who were the assault charges Jennifer filed against, and y the same token, who filed same against her.

I didn't know she had filed charges against someone. Do you know the date she did that? TIA

Interesting thought. If it was closer to the holidays, it would be normal for people to come and go for family parties. But December 6 seems early for that. There was, however, a motorcross event in Batesville that night. Perhaps someone returned to town for that?

http://www.arenacrosstour.com/venues.html

The article that mentioned revenge crimes being based on something that festers over time makes me wonder. It's possible someone was jealous of JC (she was a cheerleader, for instance) or maybe had unreturned feelings for her or something. I think it's a stretch, but if said person was also a psychopath, who knows?

Yeah, something leftover from high school would fit.

The other thing I've started to wonder about is whether she had met somebody new at her new job, and that set somebody off.

It's always sad to come here each day and see that there's been no arrest. :(

Def hope DNA and other test results will be in soon.

UNCONFIRMED statement made by someone in the rumorverse was that she entered the program in early august and was there 6 or 7 weeks then left to live with her Mom. JMO

The situation sounds like she was a very bruised and vulnerable young woman and Mom & Dad had circled the wagons sotospeak. At age 19, the last place a girl usually wants to live is with mom. Yet she not only lived with her, she called her for 20 minutes not long after she left the house. At the gas station she was certainly dressed down, as though she wanted to be as sloppy and unattractive as possible. Her demeanor was polite but her appearance made it clear she wanted to be left alone. Perhaps one reason the DA is being so secretive about this is he fears vigilante justice will result if he says too much.

I wasn't aware she filed assault charges. When did this happen?

I notice the fuel door is open in the pictures at the impound yard. I realize it could have been open at any time by anyone, but are there any photos posted anywhere of the car at the scene? was the fuel door open then? Opened by firemen? the police?

Perhaps one reason the DA is being so secretive about this is he fears vigilante justice will result if he says too much.

I was with you right up to the last second. I can't imagine anyone in the town having the gumption to even leave their house let alone exact revenge.

I notice the fuel door is open in the pictures at the impound yard. I realize it could have been open at any time by anyone, but are there any photos posted anywhere of the car at the scene? was the fuel door open then? Opened by firemen? the police?

Good question, I haven't seen any pictures taken at the crime scene.

I was with you right up to the last second. I can't imagine anyone in the town having the gumption to even leave their house let alone exact revenge.

I can see a family member, heart-broken and enraged, taking it upon themselves. It's happened in other cases.
From the start of this case there has been much finger-pointing to white gangs vs. black gangs rather than at the culture of drugs, violence and crime that has taken hold over this area.

Could someone with knowledge grab a post and put it here, it's in Thread #2, post #162. It's a good read. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l