MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are NOT getting the truth from MSM. It's like it's the same as a rumor, but we can post about what is on MSM but cannot post rumors. MSM has reported this story so many different ways! Another thing that bothers me about the 911 caller is, if I'm not badly mistaken, in my state you are required by law to STOP AND RENDER AID if you are the first one on the scene, not just drive on by. Is that only in certain states? I don't know, of course, that the 911 caller didn't stop and at least stay at the scene, but no MSM reports that s/he did, and LE stated they had "tracked the 911 caller down." This sure sound like the caller didn't stop or hang around till first responders got there.

I thinks there is only 5 states that have that one MUST stop and render aid. Every state has a different version on the "good samaritan law"

I've been trying to keep up with all the posts but this blog is extremely long .... who choked JC in a previous altercation and why? If I were LE and DA I would be extremely interested in interviewing that person.
I'd like to know if it actually happened.

This post holds no significant revelations, just a comment from me about nothing that really matters I guess. After seeing the WREG clips just posted by Zool, I am so saddened that this young lady had her life snuffed out just when it seems that she maybe finally had turned it around. I am thankful that she spent that time at Leah's House, and in that photo taken there, you can see genuine happiness in her face. Maybe the first real happiness she had felt in years, imo. Just makes this whole thing even sadder to me. JMO :(

Thanks for the link to Jan 12th Clarien-Ledger (last paragraph highlighted in red). This was originally posted by concerned-mother. :deadhorse: The latest media report officials classified jessica's death as 'a' homicide. I would say that 'is' definitive. But,as someone else pointed out we each are entitled to our own opinion.

Also,we have looked for a consistent source for how 1st responders found Jessica. This same article dated Jan 12th says Jessica was found
walking away from her burning vehicle with burns over 98 percent.

I think most would agree that it is OK to say the Clarien-Ledger has been fairly reliable and accurate.:moo:

Reward in Jessica Chambers case now $43,000

Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 3:45 p.m. CST January 12, 2015
Reward in Jessica Chambers case now $43,0000

The FBI has added $25,000 to the amount in hopes that it may bring people out who know something about Chambers' death.The FBI has added $25,000 to the amount in hopes that it may bring people out who know something about Chambers' death.

<snip>
Chambers was found on Herron Road in Courtland a little after 8 p.m. on Dec. 6, walking away from her burning vehicle with burns over 98 percent of her body. Coroner Gracie Gulledge said the cause of the young woman's death was thermal injury.
Officials classified Chambers' death as a homicide, but in spite of interviewing what they have said is more than 100 potential witnesses, they say they still have yet to emerge with a prime suspect.
<snip>
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...-in-jessica-chambers-case-now-43000/21649029/

A book would be lovely. I think Jessica would like that. I'd like to see a documentary made. So few people seem to be paying attention and they need to be aware.

OMG Werner Herzog could do a documentary on this. It would be great. MOO

Sorry, I was wrong about the "good samaritan" only Minnesota and Vermont require the "duty to assist" in their version of the law, but 5 other states are considering this addition.

Ohmygosh - THANK YOU MSCJgrad!!! I hate to pass on incorrect or unreliable information. I remember wondering what he was doing out so quickly. :/ Actually, I still wonder.

NOTE: I'm not saying I think he killed anybody, just remarking on the coincidental date and use of the descriptor "gang leader" in the past article or "high-ranking member" in BC's remark.
Wow. Ben chambers, jr. Wreck was on 5/7/2012. Any connections with these 7s?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I'm baffled by so many people's insistence that it was either a suicide or an accident. Then again, we all have a right to our own opinions and we should respect that right.

I'm not insisting it be classified an accident or suicide; I'm saying neither option can be ruled out based on the evidence we have right now. It could be murder, but insisting it is one or the other is not being open to the evidence.

In the first video with the Jeopardy, it says her mom said Jessica had anger issues and dealt with two abusive relationships, so we can discuss that now:)

The dead horse has been beaten to a big ol' pile of goo by now.

Highly unlikely given the *domestic* added to the charge. Domestic meaning family/living same home, etc I believe. So I'm going to assume whom we have seen be referred to his wife/partner that being Tutor. Of note, is also the *aggravated*. Let's hope she's breaking free and jumps on reward.

GM may live with someone but is not in a committed relationship so we have no way of knowing who was the victim. any of his partners past or present could be the victim.

Sorry, I was wrong about the "good samaritan" only Minnesota and Vermont require the "duty to assist" in their version of the law, but 5 other states are considering this addition.

I think if you're a doctor or nurse you're required to stop, at least in Georgia.

So, IF this isn't gang related and the crime was intentional, WHO could do this kind of thing? I mean, someone jealous of more than JC's beauty and life path, right? Wouldn't it have to be something really personal? a perceived attack to their life, livelihood/family etc? or just a really crazy, narcisstistic, psychopathic person?
Just trying to think about the kind of person who would do this or the type of situation that would instigate this type of reaction.

Are they being held right now? Or are you referring to previous holds? TIA
Previous holds starting with 12/7/14. Anyone can view the arrest log without a subscription but they do blur it but still readable. I've seen two different male names thrown out and both have had holds. No idea on female name or if she has had a hold. Arrest logs come out every week on Tues so you can search with that info.

Let me throw another possible idea into the mix:

Today, LE arrested Lance Alan Solomon who allegedly killed another man in Logan County OK. They were able to trace Solomon from OK into Mississippi then on to Detroit, MI by purchases using the deceased man's credit cards and phone while driving his stolen 1999 Cadillac Seville (found dumped near the Tate/Panola county line north of Como on Dec. 24th on the side of I-55 near the 258.5 mile marker in Panola County, Miss).

The dates are hard to pin down because they are not certain when the man was murdered due to the condition of his body (found Dec. 15th), but Dec. 2nd LE got footage of Solomon with his victim at Walmart and Arvest bank in Edmond, OK. He also used the card at the Hazlehurst, MS Walmart. I traced the route and it would have taken Solomon within minutes of JC on his way to Memphis, TN. This would put him in the area near the time Jessica Chamber's was burned on December 6th. The stolen car was found dumped straight up I-55 roughly 30 minutes from where Jessica and her car were found burned.

Suspected murderer and thief on the run and driving minutes away from her little town at the time? What are the chances?

Here is the thread on WS with all the links I used to piece this together:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ox-65-of-Logan-County&p=11389684#post11389684

ETA: Corrected info on 1st Walmart and Arvest Bank.

I think if you're a doctor or nurse you're required to stop, at least in Georgia.

so many people have been sued for not saving someone, or doing damage, after trying to help that there are now more laws defending someone's right NOT to help than requiring people to help.

so many people have been sued for not saving someone, or doing damage, after trying to help that there are now more laws defending someone's right NOT to help than requiring people to help.

in fact, many laws are written so that non-medical personnel are NOT protected if they try to help.

http://org.coloradomesa.edu/~jerry/gmnc/Colorado Good Samaritan Law.htm
"This section shall not apply to any person who renders such emergency care or emergency assistance to a patient he is otherwise obligated to cover."

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=4.24.300
but in WA bystanders are protected. WA is so much better than CO :)

and in MS bystanders are protected.
http://www.cprinstructor.com/MS-GS.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members