MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Husbands opinion on the increased reward money:

He feels that LE knows who did this but because this person(s) has such a strong connection in the community no one will talk. LE is hoping more reward money will change that.

We agree on some things but I still say: what about physical evidence? Would they need a witness if they had physical evidence?

IDK....(sigh)

If JC was paranoid maybe she feared the same person(s) that the community fears right now regarding this investigation.

totally agree.

Nothing adds up for us and absolutely NONE of this makes sense. JMO, but geez. There was either a whole bunch of purposeful mis-direction by LE, some terrible journalism, or the whole town is crazy. ????

I'm wondering if there was a "party" but Jessica was an unwilling participant.

Wondering how much time cheerleaders spend performing and practicing flying high each week. Then high school is over, you're not a cheerleader anymore and you have no real routine to replace HS.

Nothing adds up for us and absolutely NONE of this makes sense. JMO, but geez. There was either a whole bunch of purposeful mis-direction by LE, some terrible journalism, or the whole town is crazy. ????

exactly.

Lol!!! Now, I was really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt!

Yeah. It's goofy. Who are "WE" and who are "THEY".......and remember at some point "they" became "she"???? Go figure, LOL JMO ADD. I think this story is a fig newton of Auntie ShaSha's imagination.

I find it odd that Auntie is staying away from Lisa. then again, I find Auntie odd period. I just don't understand not reaching out to the mother of my murdered friend who happens to live across the street.

It's possible that she has read what people on the web think about her and she doesn't know if Lisa feels the same.

I can't remember much about the TV interview of the neighbor. Did she specifically say [ShaSha herself, not the reporter] when JC was at the party?

More than once, I have read things into an interview or an article... This is not the right way to say this... I have assumed that the reporter was either putting words into someone else's mouth and reading between the lines when they weren't and vice versa. When I go back later and re-read or re-watch it, I am often the one who jumped to conclusions or read too much into something. Some fault does rest with the reporter, too, usually.

Whenever any case gets a lot of media attention, it seems like this happens.

JMO

So, IF she had already been to Batesville and cleaned her car when she talked to her mom at 6:48 when she said she was going to get something to eat what would her choices for food be? Or, maybe she was in Batesville at the time and ran into whoever is responsible wherever she was getting food. Mom's 5:30 time has me really thinking now.

It's possible that she has read what people on the web think about her and she doesn't know if Lisa feels the same.

I can't remember much about the TV interview of the neighbor. Did she specifically say [ShaSha herself, not the reporter] when JC was at the party?

More than once, I have read things into an interview or an article... This is not the right way to say this... I have assumed that the reporter was either putting words into someone else's mouth and reading between the lines when they weren't and vice versa. When I go back later and re-read or re-watch it, I am often the one who jumped to conclusions or read too much into something. Some fault does rest with the reporter, too, usually.

Whenever any case gets a lot of media attention, it seems like this happens.

JMO

I want to search for the original video of CW. She seemed really freaked out and she said what it's been reported she said.

Her comments:

• They left the party
  • That's when it happened
  • It wasn't supposed to go that far
  • We don't know what happened
  • I've known her forever

One small thing ... IMO, it's strange that CW said "I've known her forever" about JC, yet LC doesn't seem like she knows CW well enough to go and talk to about JC. That raises a red flag for me: How did JC get so close with CW, given their age difference? I'm not saying that neighbors can't be close with neighbors of different ages, but it seems like they'd been friends for quite awhile. Yet LC didn't know her enough to ask the tough questions? Could CW have been a friend of her dad's or something? I'm curious about where and how JC and CW first met. Am I missing something?

Wondering how much time cheerleaders spend performing and practicing flying high each week. Then high school is over, you're not a cheerleader anymore and you have no real routine to replace HS.

I heard she only cheered her first year in HS. jmo

From what I've read on sites that can't be named or linked here, I think LE does pretty much know who did this. I can only say that I read a comment in response to someone's question of who did it, that they are not releasing the name. So they must have told someone they have a pretty good idea, but not enough evidence for a trial and a conviction yet. THE name (singular) does kinda imply they do have a POI. To me "A POI" implies they have ONE POI. Could it be they have A POI, but they think there are others who were involved and do not want to name just one POI until they are sure there were no others?

From what I've read on sites that can't be named or linked here, I think LE does pretty much know who did this. I can only say that I read a comment in response to someone's question of who did it, that they are not releasing the name. So they must have told someone they have a pretty good idea, but not enough evidence for a trial and a conviction yet. THE name (singular) does kinda imply they do have a POI. To me "A POI" implies they have ONE POI. Could it be they have A POI, but they think there are others who were involved and do not want to name just one POI until they are sure there were no others?

I think I get what your saying. Goodness, I hope so they know. Knowing means watching. Even if they can't arrest yet, the watching is good.

So LC said that JC was talking in the helicopter?

So, if true, the first responders were being truthful when they said JC spoke to them when they arrived.

So LC said that JC was talking in the helicopter?

So, if true, the first responders were being truthful when they said JC spoke to them when they arrived.
And if she spoke to the first responders...she may very well have said the name. And she may have said more. My God. Somehow, that all just makes it so much worse to me. Thinking she was cognizant enough to give a name and speak, knowing probably full well the damage done to her and that she was dying. Makes her very strong in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin