MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intentionally parked - That's what I believe. Why was she parked? That's what needs an answer.
I believe her car was intentionally parked there as well, but I do not believe she was behind the wheel at the time. JMO

Intentionally parked - That's what I believe. Why was she parked? That's what needs an answer.

My feeling is that she was kidnapped and driven to where the car was parked and where she was murdered .... it has been said that the driver's seat was pulled back as far as it could go = someone other than JC drove there.

Just a thought..... Is it possible that the death of JC is a hoax and she is really in witness protection? Makes sence to me

Just a thought..... Is it possible that the death of JC is a hoax and she is really in witness protection? Makes sence to me
Would love to think so , but far too many people would have to be in on the hoax for it to be possible, imo. At least two or three firefighters, including the chief, several law enforcement officers of local, state and federal agencies, a few medical personnel on the ground plus a helicopter pilot and crew, medical personnel in Memphis, the county coroner, funeral home staff, and her family, to name just a few. Just don't see it as possible to pull off successfully. JMO

Why would she stop to recline the seats after it caught on fire? She surely wasn't driving with them both laid back. Very uncomfortable and makes driving difficult.

Sudden impact to the car could cause both seats to collapse.

Agree but with the gang activity and such if her did turn on them the extreme lenghts may have been necessary. There seems to be no real emotions and the way CH acted during interview, lack of coverage. I think I dreamed this lol and had me wondering if possible

I cannot provide a link because the latest article was updated and that portion was removed, but in his latest comments to the media, Champion did indeed say that if there is not a break in this case soon, he may release the details that they have to the public. It was MSM and several of us saw it. I guess if they get no breaks, there will be no need for a grand jury. JMO

Releasing details and releasing evidence to the public are 2 completely different things.

Champion has stated that LE will not release any evidence to the public .... any evidence on this case will be presented to the grand jury.

It was shocking to say the least to hear Champion say "If we don't get a break soon we will release everything we have." That's the way I remember it but I didn't believe it.

a large enough crash would cause the back of the seat to break. The amount of impact it would take to do that would have crushed the car from the trunk to the back window. It would also take a large person sitting in the seat to do something like that. I didn't see any damage that would indicate that had happened. If the seats were reclined some one did it.

The big picture....Panola County Sheriff, MBI, ATF, FBI, and US Marshalls are working on this case...Think about that for a minute..

Classito

The big picture....Panola County Sheriff, MBI, ATF, FBI, and US Marshalls are working on this case...Think about that for a minute..

Classito

I thought about and here's the deal. if there isn't some evidence that this is a homicide the alphabet boys haven't made any difference. The notion that people believe this fire had to have been intentionally set will have to be supported by the evidence.

What they know is she burned to death.

I mean, hell, we all know that. LE knows more than we do, clearly.....we obviously don't know what evidence they have.....whatever they're working with they still feel this is a homicide. I'm riding with that...jmo

LE obviously doesn't have enough evidence or there would have been an arrest by now IMOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

There was no damage to indicate a sudden impact occurred to the car. The damage seen in the back was verified by LE to be the result of trying to open the trunk.

I mean, hell, we all know that. LE knows more than we do, clearly.....we obviously don't know what evidence they have.....whatever they're working with they still feel this is a homicide. I'm riding with that...jmo
I am not certain they do know more outside of the info from the hundred people they have interviewed which have brought them no viable leads.

What type of evidence would there be? DNA? Not with a burned out shell of a car or on a body burned over 98%, imo. Fingerprints? Not likely. Video evidence? Nope. Liquid accelerant container? Possible, but does not necessarily make a case for homicide. A lighter or matches? No witnesses. No confessions. No leads. She had no fatal wounds (gunshot, stab, blunt force trauma, strangulation, etc) to her body as she died from thermal injury. And they have admitted they have very little and are not moving the case forward. Evidence for homicide? What is left?

I am not certain they do know more outside of the info from the hundred people they have interviewed which have brought them no viable leads.

What type of evidence would there be? DNA? Not with a burned out shell of a car or on a body burned over 98%, imo. Fingerprints? Not likely. Video evidence? Nope. Liquid accelerant container? Possible, but does not necessarily make a case for homicide. A lighter or matches? No witnesses. No confessions. No leads. She had no fatal wounds (gunshot, stab, blunt force trauma, strangulation, etc) to her body as she died from thermal injury. And they have admitted they have very little and are not moving the case forward. Evidence for homicide? What is left?

I can't answer your questions for you; only law enforcement can. Until they say otherwise I will believe this is homicide. Until they show the evidence we don't know the evidence. What is left? Only to wait as her parents wait to learn what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717