MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea either but I truly believe that Jessica told her mother who it was but IMO LE has told Lisa not to tell any of the public.

I think it is a given that her mother knows far more than she is saying publicly. She has to be replaying it over and over in her mind trying to find answers as to why someone would resort to such an incredibly hateful, hurtful act.

JMO

I think it is a given that her mother knows far more than she is saying publicly. She has to be replaying it over and over in her mind trying to find answers as to why someone would resort to such an incredibly hateful, hurtful act.

JMO

I am not at all certain that her mom knows much more than she has said publicly. She has pretty much stated that LE is not keeping the family in the loop, and it is probably because they talked too much to the media about the investigation early on. And in her interview with Tricia on truecrimeradio, she didn't say anything that led me to believe she has inquired much about anything since the very early stages. JMO

In the scenario of JC "Looking behind her . . . out the door . . . " my mind immediately went to the neighbor that JC was friends with.

Could this be the reason LD did not go over to talk with her? Remember on the interview here on WS, LD said she had never talked with her, she didn't really know her (something along this line). Had it been me, whether I knew her or not, the fact my daughter knew her and went over to her house, I would have been over to talk with her at least in the time frame by the radio interview.

Am stepping into Jessica's shoes for a minute because each of us at one time was a confused teenager looking for answers. Things at home weren't always easy, she learned to seek love, any kind of love that made her feel whole, or real. I worked with gang kids, not one of them said "My home life was great, boy was I loved!" They all shared a common bond, they were looking to belong to a family. That is the 'lure' if you will, members will have your back. Lie. I met with these kids in prison, you know who came to see them, only their Moms. The realization was too late. Some of them were shockingly young, because the courts were more lenient on younger offenders with guns.

Jessica wanted to move away from her past. She saw a woman who she admired, who had a story to tell. Straight up, I'm an idiot with no writing background and I (fully uneducated in the field) became a professional writer. Please stop saying that would never happen, or it couldn't happen, it does and it did. Cannot tell you the number of young writers I mentored, some of them Jessica's age.

Perhaps her story was personal and had nothing to do with any of her past, but her present, the present she was trying to grasp. Writing was her hope and honest to God, everyone has a story to tell. Did she move on, perhaps. Did she write, perhaps she did. Did she have a notebook, might have. Did this cause her death? Uncertain. Did the people from her past fear her? Someone feared her. Someone did not want her to exist, the proof is in the horrific way she was murdered.

Maybe it started out as a warning, with them burning her car. It has been stated Jessica was feisty. Perhaps the actions of her enemies sent her reeling and everything escalated to the point of no return. I know in my heart she wanted to make a difference and sadly this will be her legacy. Perhaps her story will stop another child walking the same road in search of love. God bless you, Jessica.

I am not at all certain that her mom knows much more than she has said publicly. She has pretty much stated that LE is not keeping the family in the loop, and it is probably because they talked too much to the media about the investigation early on. And in her interview with Tricia on truecrimeradio, she didn't say anything that led me to believe she has inquired much about anything since the very early stages. JMO

I disagree. I think the mother has shared everything she knows or suspects with law enforcement. It is not a two-way street that they would, in turn, share everything they know with her. I think doing so would compromise their investigation and she and Ben understand that.

JMO

In the scenario of JC "Looking behind her . . . out the door . . . " my mind immediately went to the neighbor that JC was friends with.

Could this be the reason LD did not go over to talk with her? Remember on the interview here on WS, LD said she had never talked with her, she didn't really know her (something along this line). Had it been me, whether I knew her or not, the fact my daughter knew her and went over to her house, I would have been over to talk with her at least in the time frame by the radio interview.

I wouldn't if that person was publicly stating my daughter had attended a party which I knew absolutely nothing about. No way would I be initiating contact but I'd sure ask LE to do so.

JMO

JMHOpinion & totally off-shoot: The day she was killed was the first day the satanic calendar calls for human sacrifices (including by fire). Was she targeted or just a random target(like some one would have asked her to help them get gas to a broken car somewhere or some other reason totally and when she took them there, they just torched her) (If this was the case, these preps would have come from out of state..)

I know she lives in a small community (and probably lower middle-income? High incidences of satan followers in such community).

Satanic sadists often masquerade in other groups like KKK, drug-gangs, club-gangs, in the army/navy, child-predators, serialkillers, etc - the public is never told about their other side.

JMHOpinion & totally off-shoot: The day she was killed was the first day the satanic calendar calls for human sacrifices (including by fire).

And the source for this bit of information -- link?

I know she lives in a small community (and probably lower middle-income? High incidences of satan followers in such community).

Satanic sadists often masquerade in other groups like KKK, drug-gangs, club-gangs, in the army/navy, child-predators, serialkillers, etc - the public is never told about their other side.

Here, too, thanks, a link would be appreciated.

I disagree. I think the mother has shared everything she knows or suspects with law enforcement. It is not a two-way street that they would, in turn, share everything they know with her. I think doing so would compromise their investigation and she and Ben understand that.

JMO
I don't doubt that LD shared what she knows with LE, but I just don't think she knew much about her daughter's life. She didn't even know if she smoked cigarettes. And I certainly think LE stopped giving her details about the investigation very early on. JMO

Had not seen this. Who do YOU suppose it could be "..behind her, out the door...? I really have no idea.

Since LD makes no mention of the "sound of a car pulling away", I imagine that that person was someone who lived nearby, perhaps within walking distance.

I don't doubt that LD shared what she knows with LE, but I just don't think she knew much about her daughter's life. She didn't even know if she smoked cigarettes. And I certainly think LE stopped giving her details about the investigation very early on. JMO

I don't know of any teen who smokes in front of mom and dad. Mine sure didn't. All a parent of a 19-year-old can truly "know" is what goes on under their roof. I also don't believe police give parents details of the murder investigations involving their children.

JMO

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20031029/inside-arsonists-mind

"In these types of cases [CA fires in 2003], arson is often committed by someone who is retarded but also angry. It's that combination that is a catalyst -- their anger but having fewer means to express it," says [psychologist] Dvoskin [PhD, ABPP, of the University of Arizona Medical School and a member of the American Board of Forensic Psychology who has done work on the psychological motivations behind arson.]

"Honestly, I can't think of a single arsonist I've dealt with for whom anger wasn't the primary motivator."

Since LD makes no mention of the "sound of a car pulling away", I imagine that that person was someone who lived nearby, perhaps within walking distance.

I think you are right.

We can only hope this is the case. If true, though, why wouldn't LE have made an arrest by now?

Just because no arrests have been made doesn't mean LE doesn't know who JC may have been afraid of. Furthermore, just because JC was afraid of this person or persons doesn't mean they are responsible for what happened to her.

JMO though

That's what I think too. They either lived nearby or hung out nearby. That's another reason why I feel Auntie Sha-Sha knows more and may be why LE leaned heavy on her.

JMO

Has anyone gone through all of the Derrick, Eric, Jerrick and (ick) names including females to establish if any were friends/acquaintances or knew Jessica or linked to others? For example, did Jessica know someone like Jerrick Todd, was she friends with him or is he linked/friends with anyone who was at M&M station? Tia and if it's in the threads, please just direct me to post if possible.

JMHOpinion & totally off-shoot: The day she was killed was the first day the satanic calendar calls for human sacrifices (including by fire). Was she targeted or just a random target(like some one would have asked her to help them get gas to a broken car somewhere or some other reason totally and when she took them there, they just torched her) (If this was the case, these preps would have come from out of state..)

In theory it's plausible, but wouldn't there be more evidence of a "ritual" at the site if it was a satanic cult/sacrifice? Also, are there any self-proclaimed or known practicing satanists who were in vicinity of Jessica that day/recently, ie M&M, crime scene, or alleged party? Or even SM talk? Jmo

What she was referencing was how Jessica was acting when she got out of Leah's House..Which would probably mean these were things she was not doing before she went in...Saying yes m'am, no m'am etc.

"She did leave early, but she came back ho.. she came here..She was wonderful, I mean she had in that short period of time 6 weeks she was a total different child. She was getting up..she was cleaning up.."

Classito

When I first heard her saying those things, I didn't think anything other than she meant cleaning up as in cleaning up around the house, cleaning up after herself in the bathroom, kitchen, whatever. THAT is a big thing in some parent/child relationships: get up out of bed at a reasonable time, clean up after yourself, normal adult behavior, etc. That would also go along with the Yes, ma'am, no ma'am behavior. And that refers back to early on this one of LD's first quotes was about sending her there (Leah's House) to "learn how to behave like a lady". We learned that Jessica had an anger problem (who doesn't in that little town) and that her confrontation with her mom directly before going to Leah's house - to me - showed the learned relfex behavior of flinching from a perceived smack. BC's calling Leah's House a Battered Woman's Shelter when it's not. I don't blame him for spinning it, Jessica was his daughter and he wants to protect her.

When I first heard her saying those things, I didn't think anything other than she meant cleaning up as in cleaning up around the house, cleaning up after herself in the bathroom, kitchen, whatever. THAT is a big thing in some parent/child relationships: get up out of bed at a reasonable time, clean up after yourself, normal adult behavior, etc. That would also go along with the Yes, ma'am, no ma'am behavior. And that refers back to early on this one of LD's first quotes was about sending her there (Leah's House) to "learn how to behave like a lady". We learned that Jessica had an anger problem (who doesn't in that little town) and that her confrontation with her mom directly before going to Leah's house - to me - showed the learned relfex behavior of flinching from a perceived smack. BC's calling Leah's House a Battered Woman's Shelter when it's not. I don't blame him for spinning it, Jessica was his daughter and he wants to protect her.

If Mississippi is anything like the southern culture I grew up in, questions from all adults (including parents and teachers) were expected to be answered with a yes ma'am, no ma'am. A "nope" wasn't allowed.

Leah's House most certainly could address battered women syndrome. It is an emotional issue that is a result of being battered either physically or emotionally. Domestic violence shelters help the woman escape a volatile situation but victims do need support beyond that point and I'm glad Leah's House was there for Jessica.

JMO

If Mississippi is anything like the southern culture I grew up in, questions from all adults (including parents and teachers) were expected to be answered with a yes ma'am, no ma'am. A "nope" wasn't allowed.

Leah's House most certainly could address battered women syndrome. It is an emotional issue that is a result of being battered either physically or emotionally. Domestic violence shelters help the woman escape a volatile situation but victims do need support beyond that point and I'm glad Leah's House was there for Jessica.

JMO
I do hope that the people who she befriended or confided in at Leah's house have been questioned. I would still like to know who the woman (older) in the photo from either a meeting a church or Leah's house is. I have seen the grandmothers and she is not one of them. I have not seen her (or missed seeing her) at the funeral or being interviewed by reporters. Just curious. JMO add In the photo, Jessica looks happy and is nestling up to the woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie