MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. We have no way of knowing what was discussed when SR called her over. I really don't see how JC and BR's breakup would have had any bearing on SR asking JC for a cigarette, though. Just because JC had broken up with SR's nephew or vice versa would not mean that the whole Rudd family would have anything against her. As for cigarettes being sold right inside the store? You're right again, and yes, they are expensive. Maybe SR didn't have the money to go inside the store and buy a pack?
Alot of gas stations like the M&M First Stop Gas sell single cigarettes known as :loosey/loosie. Its actually quite common.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Alot of gas stations like the M&M First Stop Gas sell single cigarettes known as :loosey/loosie. Its actually quite common.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have no idea about Mississippi, but here in North Carolina, and in many states, it is illegal to sell 'loosies'.

I have no idea about Mississippi, but here in North Carolina, and in many states, it is illegal to sell 'loosies'.
It's illegal to do alot of things. But with this economy; most agencies stopped worrying about loosies. Besides the nypd who killed Garner while confronting him on selling untaxed cigarettes and/or loosies; Not too many other agencies have the time on their hands for that pettiness.

Does anyone with common sense think that phone was found inside the car and LE was still able to see that CW was in there listed as Sha Sha?

I couldn't find any clear video of JC exiting the station and walking to her car. She does put something in the car so she could have a drink. Has anyone been able to find video that shows her walking from the station to her car?

This is a great example of why this case is so hard to discuss here. They may be MSM and have had a great reputation at one time, but imo, CNN has become about as careful with reporting as the National Enquirer in recent years. At the 1:45 mark of that video, the reporter says that her phone was found inside her car. That contradicts every other report I have read of her phone having been found near the scene. I truly understand why we can't bring some of those other sites here, but honestly, if you take out the reader comments, the articles themselves can't be much less accurate than a lot of what passes for MSM these days, and I think in this case, a lot of it may turn out to be more accurate. Here is a link to the Clarion Ledger that describes the phone being found. JMO

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/08/mississippi-woman-set-on-fire/20082929/

From your link, and looking at this map............https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zZD4sPiErdd8.kZlkjIsipZPU
Which is excellent by the way. From the gas station to where she was found was about a mile? As stated in the video you provided. Thats a very short distance. Between the gas station, and on the map the number 5 car wash. Which I assume one could clean there car out there. But the carwash is even closer to the gas station than where she was found..........Everything seemed to happend right around there.

I still think she headed that way, towards the number 5 car wash, after driving forward from the pump and exiting the gas station. She may have picked someone up, gave them a ride to where they were headed which was towards the number 5 car wash, and the attack insured not long after they left the gas station and got around the car wash which is closer to the gas station if where she was found was about a mile as stated. Distance from car wash to where found seems even shorter.

I think it all happened right in that area.

I think someone whom was at that gas station that night, knows she may have given someone a ride after getting her gas. But for what ever reason they have not given that information.

I still don't know if she turned left from the pump and headed out or drove forward out of camera range. But i think she did drive forward out of camera range and someone got in and they headed down towards the car wash and her car ended up where found.

Perhaps a sexual assault occurred at the number 5 car-wash. I wonder if during the investigation they were able to determine if any one was at that car wash? Surveillance video perhaps. lighter fluid would have been enough to burn the vehicle. And the way she was parked the fire could have started early while driving, or the killer could have been pouring it in the vehicle and on her while driving and then had her pull into the area where she was found and lit it on fire.............And he could have walked back to the car wash and left the area.

Someone drove by and called 911 to report a fire,(They didn't see Jessica, she was still inside the car)Or did they? And the killer to perhaps? and then they show up to put it out and see her walking/laying by the car on fire. The killer was gone. He would had to have kept her inside the vehicle until it caught fire and he was sure she was going to burn with the car.

PERHAPS! That is where the gash on her head came from, He knocked her out and set the fire assuming she would die inside and left. But she regain consciousness and was able to make it outside the vehicle and succumbed to her injury's.

If a sexual assault did occur, which with a fire I don't know if they could determine it. Maybe they did in someway. But the killer knew enough about DNA it tried very hard to destroy any evidence, DNA or otherwise, fingerprints etc. He decided to just burn everything including Jessica............This demon probably thought pouring something in her mouth and setting it on fire would destroy any evidence he left behind in her mouth because of a sexual assault....But just guessing on everything i posted.

Add on...I don't think Jessica drove where she was found. I think the killer drove the car there because Jessica was unconscious from being hit in the head. I would bet from the number 5 car wash to where she was found, theirs not another spot to turn in to like where the car was found. I think the killer turned in there and with the intention of driving further inside to ditch the car and her, but the gate was closed so he pulled up under the tree for more coverage, and put it in park so it would not roll back and got out. Pour the accelerate in the car including on Jessica and in her mouth and sat it on fire and walked back to the number 5 car wash and left the area. Jessica regain consciousness was able to exit the vehicle

As far as what was used to start the fire. If not gasoline, and lighter fluid was mentioned, i am thinking more like charcoal lighter fluid. That would be more common to have in ones vehicle in those parts then lighter fluid. I assume it would not be uncommon for someone to carry a small grill and charcoal and fluid around with them in a car or truck for a quick cookout somewhere. fishing home, someones house etc.

I think LE has already said publicly that the car was doused with an accelerant. Plus, if firefighters believe the car was a meth lab it would have been treated as a biohazard. I do believe LE and fire fighters in the region know how to recognize a meth lab and the dangerous chemical residue to leaves behind.

JMO
http://www.fs.fed.us/lei/dangers-meth-labs.php

"If they suspected"...IF being the key word.....Meth is an accelerate...Maybe the old meth labs that required cooking were easier to detect..The shake and bake method is not as detectable...is usually done on a much lower scale...such a smaller scale that chances are they would not have smelled it along side the smell of tires, upholstery, etc burning....all the evidence may have even been burned/washed away...

Fires not suspected as meth labs but were
Police discover possible meth lab after car fire extinquished
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/121566/police-say-2-arrested-after-meth-lab-mishap-results-in-car-fire

Fire marshall confirms truck fire caused by meth lab
http://www.knopnews2.com/home/headlines/Man-Hospitalized-After-Car-Fire-in-Kearney--288518161.html

Father-daughter burned in meth lab...after fire put out daughter tells EMS workers they were cooking meth and it exploded
http://articles.wsbt.com/2010-11-23/meth-lab_24943417

In this case they thought the man died from a car wreck...later discovered it was a meth lab that caused the wreck and his death
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/05/mobile-meth-lab-explosion-florida_n_1186702.html

Thought to be meth related but no evidence remained
https://grizzlydetail.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/no-proof-in-shake-and-bake-rolling-meth-lab-in-lake-worth/

Classito

That would fall in line w/ LE's stating that someone else may have been in car w/Jessica. It really depends on the accelerant used and my guess is LE/FBI/ATF would be able to determine a meth accelerant versus plain old gasoline very quickly. They just aren't sharing, but type of accelerant used certainly narrows down potential suspects or changes direction a bit. I wonder if ATF/LE would be able to specify where accelerant came from (like if from gasoline octane/composition). Jmo

It also falls in line with alleged reports of loud pipes...That could have been the meth exploding..

Interesting observation...cell phone batteries and lighter fluid are used in making meth...

Classito

"If they suspected"...IF being the key word.....Meth is an accelerate...Maybe the old meth labs that required cooking were easier to detect..The shake and bake method is not as detectable...is usually done on a much lower scale...such a smaller scale that chances are they would not have smelled it along side the smell of tires, upholstery, etc burning....all the evidence may have even been burned/washed away...

Fires not suspected as meth labs but were
Police discover possible meth lab after car fire extinquished
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/121566/police-say-2-arrested-after-meth-lab-mishap-results-in-car-fire

Fire marshall confirms truck fire caused by meth lab
http://www.knopnews2.com/home/headlines/Man-Hospitalized-After-Car-Fire-in-Kearney--288518161.html

Father-daughter burned in meth lab...after fire put out daughter tells EMS workers they were cooking meth and it exploded
http://articles.wsbt.com/2010-11-23/meth-lab_24943417

In this case they thought the man died from a car wreck...later discovered it was a meth lab that caused the wreck and his death
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/05/mobile-meth-lab-explosion-florida_n_1186702.html

Thought to be meth related but no evidence remained
https://grizzlydetail.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/no-proof-in-shake-and-bake-rolling-meth-lab-in-lake-worth/

Classito

I do not believe that Jessica is in any way responsible for her death.

Despite my intentions to add to the conversation about JC in a meaningful way I recently made a mistake that may have caused confusion for some of you. I described using Google Earth to drive Herron Road. Along the road I told you there were several places where it would have been possible to pull off the road and be obscured from sight. I told you in fact there was a cemetery well off the road, Antioch cemetery. That was all bad information; apparently I was "driving" from the opposite direction on Herron Road which is a longer distance; that's my best guess.

When I took a good look at this map tonight I knew my information was wrong:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zZD4sPiErdd8.kZlkjIsipZPU

Please accept my sincere apologies. I will do better than this going forward!

Despite my intentions to add to the conversation about JC in a meaningful way I recently made a mistake that may have caused confusion for some of you. I described using Google Earth to drive Herron Road. Along the road I told you there were several places where it would have been possible to pull off the road and be obscured from sight. I told you in fact there was a cemetery well off the road, Antioch cemetery. That was all bad information; apparently I was "driving" from the opposite direction on Herron Road which is a longer distance; that's my best guess.

When I took a good look at this map tonight I knew my information was wrong:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zZD4sPiErdd8.kZlkjIsipZPU

Please accept my sincere apologies. I will do better than this going forward!

Thank you. I also drove the "road." Jessica's death will not go in vain.

Gash could also come from being ablaze, in horrific pain, vision impaired and flailing/struggling to get herself out of the burning car, maybe? Knocking her head hard against rim of car door or something in a panicked struggle to outrun the flames consuming her.

I keep checking here to see if an arrest has been made. It is heartbreaking that there hasn't been. I was so hopeful they would have a POI/suspect really quickly. Thanks to all of you that keep us informed and UTD.

From your link, and looking at this map............https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zZD4sPiErdd8.kZlkjIsipZPU

I still think she headed that way, towards the number 5 car wash, after driving forward from the pump and exiting the gas station. She may have picked someone up, gave them a ride to where they were headed which was towards the number 5 car wash ...
I think someone whom was at that gas station that night, knows she may have given someone a ride after getting her gas. But for what ever reason they have not given that information.

I'm beginning to think this too .... does anyone know who the Rudd female was with when she beckoned JC over to ask for a cigarette.

Add on...I don't think Jessica drove where she was found. I think the killer drove the car there because Jessica was unconscious from being hit in the head. I would bet from the number 5 car wash to where she was found, theirs not another spot to turn in to like where the car was found. I think the killer turned in there and with the intention of driving further inside to ditch the car and her, but the gate was closed so he pulled up under the tree for more coverage, and put it in park so it would not roll back and got out. Pour the accelerate in the car including on Jessica and in her mouth and sat it on fire and walked back to the number 5 car wash and left the area. Jessica regain consciousness was able to exit the vehicle

As far as what was used to start the fire. If not gasoline, and lighter fluid was mentioned, i am thinking more like charcoal lighter fluid. That would be more common to have in ones vehicle in those parts then lighter fluid. I assume it would not be uncommon for someone to carry a small grill and charcoal and fluid around with them in a car or truck for a quick cookout somewhere. fishing home, someones house etc.

I think you are spot on .... what I'm having a problem with is the fluid used to set JC on fire .... how many people go around with a can of lighter fluid or charcoal lighter in their pocket ..... most people use disposable lighters these days. This makes me think this was a premeditated murder with gasoline bought from the grocery store that night.

It also falls in line with alleged reports of loud pipes...That could have been the meth exploding..

Interesting observation...cell phone batteries and lighter fluid are used in making meth...

Classito

An explosion of any sort and loud pipes on a vehicle are two completely different sounds.

This will blow your minds. Appears to be one of the first TV news reports broadcast the next evening.

Reporter says "a family member" told her cops want to speak with the TWO MEN with Jessica that night.
http://www.waff.com/clip/10925560/19-year-old-burned-near-car-officials-investigate-as-homicide

(This is why I don't put too much faith in what family tells media. Sometimes it isn't even family and sometimes family heard it through the grapevine or read it on social media.)

Keep in mind that Jessica's death was only 10 days after the Ferguson verdict. During those 10 days, many threats were made by (IMO) uninformed, unstable, immature people on social media and at organized protests. Many on both sides were quick to jump to baseless conclusions.

JMO

I'm beginning to think this too .... does anyone know who the Rudd female was with when she beckoned JC over to ask for a cigarette.

The only one as far as we know was BB, the gas can man.

Of course everything is biased to some degree and that includes Jessica's mother's interview.

If you're speaking of the interview dated 1/26/2015 with Jessica's mother concerning the negative rumors swirling around .... I posted that link (WREG = CBS affiliate) yesterday but it was pulled as not being a viable link .... CBS not viable ?????

Manlet, I'm so very sorry you feel this way. WS's Mods go out of their way to make sure all voices are heard and all sides of the case are explored. Most members are passionate and devote much of their time to finding MS stories to share. That's what separates WS from other sites, SM, gossip and drive bye shoutings of ugly are not tolerated.

We are a passionate people and yes, there have been cases where emotions boil over and emphatic beliefs crusade for a certain theory. To intimate that this stems from prejudice is a fairly wide net to cast and one I do not appreciate and as Steve said, you know nothing about me.

In truth I would be relieved if a wild bear did this because the fact that another human being could have such disregard for another human being's life sickens me. This case is particularly frustrating because in truth MS media/LE has not even locked down point A, the time when this all began. Was it a little after 5 or 6 when Jessica left her home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish