MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too but wasn't sure if we could bring that up or not. I'm kinda new here too. I did download those photos and load them up into Adobe Photoshop thinking that I could read the EXIF data. No luck. Everything comes up blank. So I think it would have to be someone who has better, more professional, software or someone who has the original photos.

I have a feeling FB strips that data off.

We are not allowed to sleuth the parents, unless and until they are named as suspects in MSM, which they have not. Websleuths is considered victim friendly. Only the FB account for the missing person may be mentioned, but then only paraphrased and linked. Anything that is not considered mainstream media is considered rumor. Soliciting for funds is not allowed, either.

It takes awhile to get used to the TOS. The moderators and members are very helpful if you have any concerns.

Again, welcome!!

going off post here ,,I just noticed your picture Annie1004,and wanted to say ,I too have a Siamese that looks just like this ,On any given day my Mocha will open any door in the house and we have even caught him opening the icebox several times :) I wouldn't trade him for any other cat

Awake and waiting for news with everyone. Not sure it's OK to say this, but I have wondered if maybe mom thought little Myra went inside with the other children but she tried to go with her mom instead and was accidently hit by the car. Only thing is, if that happened 911 would/should have been called.

Awake and waiting for news with everyone. Not sure it's OK to say this, but I have wondered if maybe mom thought little Myra went inside with the other children but she tried to go with her mom instead and was accidently hit by the car. Only thing is, if that happened 911 would/should have been called.

Kelly this has been my feelings from the beginning:please:

going off post here ,,I just noticed your picture Annie1004,and wanted to say ,I too have a Siamese that looks just like this ,On any given day my Mocha will open any door in the house and we have even caught him opening the icebox several times :) I wouldn't trade him for any other cat

There is suddenly no Thanks button so I couldn't "thank" your post. Your Mocha sounds adorable (and smart!). At first I thought Myra just managed to get outside or maybe never even really went inside at all and was in the woods close by. Children can do things we often would never have imagined. I know of several good, attentive parents whose children have gotten into things, opened doors, etc. nobody would have thought possible. Little Mocha can do it--and he doesn't even have thumbs!--so you know a toddler could.

I have been on this site for about 6 months and followed a lot of the missing children cases. But I have a question for veteran sleuthers- can you think of any similar cases where a child this age disappeared and they weren't able to find them in a fairly short period time? I'm thinking of cases where there is no suspicion of the parents or someone of abducting the child. In other words - where the child wandered off?
I can think of a few where the child wandered off but they were all found within a week or less. Just curious. I'm trying to figure where this child might have wandered to.

Hoping for news soon.

O/T. Aren't they wonderful kitties? They think they are humans, and my male kitten is constantly outsmarting me! I have always had Siamese (and one Burmese), and am down to two now.

I love the name Mocha -- so fitting!

I can't get a feel for this case. I don't wanna believe anything has happened to her. I just don't want to!!!! Most of the kids are older, and if they were there, then should be able to say what went on. Probably like most households with many kids, the older ones help look after the younger ones. But everything is so quiet! Looks like the police would have the family begging for the baby! BUT, maybe they just can't. I don't know.

BBM

This was my thinking as well. But it's not looking good now, is it? :(

I thought of this too, along with other scenarios that would be accidents, but possibly some gross negligence involved. . .like Myra finds an unsecured, loaded gun, etc. It's hard to imagine parents not calling 911, but I can think of a few scenarios where they might not, even if it was an accident.

I really didn't feel any hinky in the beginning. But now, it's back to square one. When was the last time Myra was seen by anyone outside of the immediate family? If it's been some time, there has been time to stage. . .including social media accounts.

Now we just wait for more info. :(

O/T. Aren't they wonderful kitties? They think they are humans, and my male kitten is constantly outsmarting me! I have always had Siamese (and one Burmese), and am down to two now.

Not meaning to butt in on your conversation, but sometimes I wonder if the cat babies who own us look at us adoringly and say to one another "Gee, sometimes it's almost as if they think they are cats!"

Hoping for news soon about Myra. Hopefully good news.

Im still thinking she wandered off. It will be hard to find a little one especially since they arent sure which direction she went. :( I think the digging and taking of the suv is a last resort and to make sure they consider all possibilities. At least I hope so...I so dont want this to be another crime against a child

Where would a family this large be staying? Have the older children been in school?

Delayed press conferences are NEVER good news IMHO. Good news they always come out with forthwith...

We had the most precious Siamese kitty. She sure did think she was a human, and I swear she had conversations with us :) . We lost her to a coyote. I really miss her.

I'm so sad about this little girl, I'm glad for the momentary kitty talk as a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper