MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the things that I have been looking at and all of these items have been posted on the thread above:

LE is exploring all options
The first post here, stated mom and dad were not POI, article has been deleted from the website.
LE has towed a Chevy Suburban from the street the child went missing.
The family has not been seen at the home in days.
LE is actively searching around the home, including digging.
Four small bags of evidence were taken from the home.
Mother was arrested on an unrelated felony, while on probation. Has nothing to do with the case. BUT, giving her child is missing and the charge was out since January, arresting her now, tells me there is more going on.

I want to be clear that I am not sleuthing or suspecting anyone with my post. These are the facts, as I see them as they have been presenting in her missing case thus far. I do this with all the cases, so I can try to figure out what happened. Based on this, sadly, I do not think she wandered off. I do not think she was abducted.

Here are the things that I have been looking at and all of these items have been posted on the thread above:

LE is exploring all options
The first post here, stated mom and dad were not POI, article has been deleted from the website.
LE has towed a Chevy Suburban from the street the child went missing.
The family has not been seen at the home in days.
LE is actively searching around the home, including digging.
Four small bags of evidence were taken from the home.
Mother was arrested on an unrelated felony, while on probation. Has nothing to do with the case. BUT, giving her child is missing and the charge was out since January, arresting her now, tells me there is more going on.

I want to be clear that I am not sleuthing or suspecting anyone with my post. These are the facts, as I see them as they have been presenting in her missing case thus far. I do this with all the cases, so I can try to figure out what happened. Based on this, sadly, I do not think she wandered off. I do not think she was abducted.

Great post hockeymom, sadly I agree with you. :(

Could mom have PPD? The youngest is only a few months old.

I don't know probation laws and certainly not in that state, but could dad not have a gun in the house if mom was on probation? Maybe they found something in the house and it violated her parole. Just a guess.

it seems bizarre she is arrested the day they do the digging and its not connected. And if this family has nothing to do with any nefarious act, this is going to just destroy them emotionally. The charges aren't so bad, I find it sad she is arrested right now, another week or two wouldn't have hurt until there was a resolution

Nonono LE ARESSTED HER FOR A REASON.
They needed to have her in jail .......

Rest assured that LE will bend over backwards to help a family who has a missing child.

I feel sick...literally sick.

c b m

I don't know if it matters but I'm noticing a distinct change in the family's attitude.
One of the oldest children has made it clear she will stand by her Dad no matter what.
No mention of Ericka though... up until now the family has been defending BOTH parents. :twocents:

Hogwash,

If your Thanks button is not showing, and Hogwash your green "online light is not showing" maybe you forgot to sign in! I do that once in awhile because I do not have the automatic sign in checked on my computer.

My heart all to all of you and the family.

Wow. I just got home from a group run followed by brunch and tried to catch up on twitter. From what I could tell she was charged with a felony in Jan. for carrying a concealed weapon and was on probation. It sounds like they found her to still be in possession of the weapon, which is a violation of probation. I'm not sure how it affects her if her husband has the weapon in his possession.

The vast majority of people in this state have firearms and you must have a concealed carry permit to carry it with you. There are various levels of CC permits.

Lots of questions here. Hoping for answers soon. Where is Myra?:scared:

I don't know if it matters but I'm noticing a distinct change in the family's attitude.
One of the oldest children has made it clear she will stand by her Dad no matter what.
No mention of Ericka though... up until now the family has been defending BOTH parents. :twocents:

good observation. Is that what's being posted on twitter? TIA
I don't twitter so am sometimes lost. :)

Just a note- I don't see any mention of any active investigating or searching going on today. Maybe I missed it?

Wow. I just got home from a group run and followed by brunch and tried to catch up on twitter. From what I could tell she was charged with a felony in Jan. for carrying a concealed weapon and was on probation. It sounds like they found her to still be in possession of the weapon, which is a violation of probation. I'm not sure how it affects her if her husband has the weapon in his possession.

The vast majority of people in this state have firearms and you must have a concealed carry permit to carry it with you. There are various levels of CC permits.

Lots of questions here. Hoping for answers soon. Where is Myra?:scared:

I believe even if it's the husbands gun it's still not allowed to be where she lived and had easy access to it. The condition states you can not POSSES a firearm. What is possession? In general, a person is in possession of something if the person knows of its presence and has physical control of it, or has the power and intention to control it. If, for example, her husband owned it and kept it in his closet. Then she would know of its presence, and have easy access to that gun to gain control of it.

They constantly tell people when they're putting them on probation that the best way to keep your nose clean is not be anywhere in the vicinity of anything you are prohibiting from. As in don't be in the vicinity of drugs, firearms, or known felons.

Now where everything gets weird for me is the fact that it was carrying it concealed. That's where everything gets mucked up.

I thought the presser got cancelled until Monday...? Is it back on?

ETA: I'm sorry, I think it was pushed until tomorrow, not Monday.

Hi, can you post a link to the presser being pushed back? TIA

I thought the presser got cancelled until Monday...? Is it back on?

ETA: I'm sorry, I think it was pushed until tomorrow, not Monday.

I deleted my post, can you delete yours where you quoted me. thanks!

Hogwash,

If your Thanks button is not showing, and Hogwash your green "online light is not showing" maybe you forgot to sign in! I do that once in awhile because I do not have the automatic sign in checked on my computer.

My heart all to all of you and the family.

You can't even post, if you're not logged in. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members