MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone did research on the phone lines, the number WAS listed and it was a land line. I guess it could have been disconnected....another coincidence.

Does anyone recall the search warrant? Wasn't there tape and holder they found and took with them?

Why would it have to be court ordered? Court records on minors are SEALED. I don't think there would be a public record on this if it even happened that way.

I don't think they can court order a minor. I think they have to court order the parent. All they do is black out the minor's name for public record.

In the JJ interview DB admitted she left the computer window opened,she also said in that interview-she turned off all the lights...I do not know how to post a link..but I know there is other interview where she says she was on puter..still looking for that interview!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Lavanda Dolce
LostNMissing, Inc Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz b.
TY Elepher, that is news to me, and it answers a question I had about the window being left open... I have never heard anything about her being on the computer before...MOO

Mom said it herself last night on Judge Jeanine...she actually "stumbled" as she said it. Radar went up because I wondered if she may have posted she was home alone somewhere. Hence why I asked if anyone knows if the computers were removed from home?

Hope this helps. :seeya:

Thank you--it helped a lot!!

....Come on..they didn't let LE search the whole house??
You have got to be kidding! They let them do a quck eye search to look for the baby on the first day...but no in depth search other than the nursery and entry point/s.

Dear Lordy, WTH?? The parents would not give LE permission to search the entire home? They may as well have put out a "WE'RE GUILTY" banner across the front of their house?

[/I][/B]ETA...rereading the affidavit, it stated due to the initial information given by the parents, the only area searched was the nursery and entry points. I was mistaken in saying the parents denied access. They had access but had limited information from the parents.

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
#LisaIrwin half-bros finish interviews. Family attorney says family relieved and cooperating. No interviews with parents set. #Fox4News@9

Does anyone recall Bill S. saying lights were on in every room in the house except for Lisa's room....that one was dark?

Lisa may have met her demise in another room....not the nursery. Did Lisa drown in the tub?

You have got to be kidding!

Dear Lordy, WTH?? The parents would not give LE permission to search the entire home? They may as well have put out a "WE'RE GUILTY" banner across the front of their house?

huh? that is not the way i understand it. nowhere in the search warrant does it state that. quote from the search warrant:

"All rooms of the house and the basement were checked for the baby. An area canvass was also conducted in the backyard, both yielding negative results.

Detectives obtained consent to search the house beginning on Oct 4, 2011. Detectives and crime scene personnel searched the home for any evidence of a child or evidence to support the abduction of a child. Crime scene personnel recovered items from the home, but due to the initial information provided by the family, the only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry."

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

exactly, those were the only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints. It's worded as though it was by choice of LE. Obviously they did other things at the approval of the family if dogs were in the master bedroom and they were able to state so in legal documents.

You have got to be kidding! They let them do a quck eye search to look for the baby on the first day...but no in depth search other than the nursery and entry point/s.

No, it says they searched everywhere, but with the INITIAL information from the parents, only areas extensively processed were the nursery and points of entry.

exactly, those were the only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints. It's worded as though it was by choice of LE. Obviously they did other things at the approval of the family if dogs were in the master bedroom and they were able to state so in legal documents.

And to add to your post Abby, the affidavit for search warrant states the "need for a thorough,time consuming, and systematic search using additional techniques". I can't find were it's stated that the parents withheld consent to search.

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

I corrected my post. I apologize.

ETA...rereading the affidavit, it stated due to the initial information given by the parents, the only area searched was the nursery and entry points. I was mistaken in saying the parents denied access. They had access but had limited information from the parents.

Thank you Justamommy.
This was the second time the parents met with LE, correct? I think it said he was there briefly. IOW, the interview was stopped. O'Brien knows that the parents are being considered suspects, as well they should. Even more now that they stopped talking and hired a team of legal eagels. All they have to do is talk and take a poly. The father refused and the mother failed. Wouldn't most logical people make the same assumption? They have not been ruled out as suspects in the disappearance of their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72