MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember DB speaking of being on the computer as well! That was one reason she had I think for maybe the window being raised. I'm sure I heard that as well, it was in the very early days of BL being gone.

The talk of DB on the computer...thus leaving the window open was VERY early on...possibly the 6th or 7th of October...I am still looking. I heard her reference the fact that she had been on the computer and probably left the window open. I can tell you that in the very first video (from inside the Irwin home, on October 7th and immediately after the crime scene tape was taken down) the reporter has the cameraman pan the computer desk to show pictures of Lisa. In that clip, a half full tumbler, with dark liquid in it, can been seen sitting close to the keyboard.

I will continue to look for DB's spoken words about using the computer on October 3, 2011.

Personally, I recall it as speculation regarding how she may have damaged the window herself stumbling about. I could absolutely be wrong though, I would love to see it if I am.

note: Thanks to all of you fine gents, I'll never be able to use the word "absolutely" again without worrying if it will be perceived as dishonesty. :crazy:

The video text also describes SB as a "phoner". We're just making up words now, I guess?

Errrugh... :waitasec: I know I am knew here and stuff, but, whatsa "phoner"?

I get Texter.. I get Gamer... Phoner.. Not so much. Is that some DB language?

Why would it have to be court ordered? Court records on minors are SEALED. I don't think there would be a public record on this if it even happened that way.

der. probably right. I don't think it was court ordered either. If they were going to do that, they would have done it quicker IMO, and without as much fuss as flying someone in. But that's JMO.

The video text also describes SB as a "phoner". We're just making up words now, I guess?

Errrugh... :waitasec: I know I am *new here and stuff, but, whatsa "phoner"?

I get Texter.. I get Gamer... Phoner.. Not so much. Is that some DB language?

SORRY I DO know how to spell just NOT TYPE. :floorlaugh:

Phoner is a common term used by broadcast media to describe telephone interviews recorded that are audio only done over the phone rather than on-camera.

OHHH I get it now.. For VIDEO phone chatting. Never mind. I guess wait 5 min. and My questions would have been answered. Sorry for the post. (in triplicate mind you dunno what was up with that):blushing:

Thank you DeAnn. I asked my Husband he said and I quote "Is that like a Nooner?" :eyeroll:

Who is SB? tia

I didn't watch the interview but there are 3 SB's in this case

Sean Bradley= Debbie's estranged husband
Samantha Brando= Debbie's neighbor and drinking buddy
Shane Beagley= Debbie's other neighbor who was smoking with her and Samantha

Phoner is a common term used by broadcast media to describe telephone interviews recorded that are audio only done over the phone rather than on-camera.

If it's such a common term, perhaps you guys ought to petition Websters to include it in their dictionary. ;)

OK, I have looked at all the October 5th & 6th DB videos. The comments about the computer aren't on those two days. So, later I will look at the media blitz from the 7th & the 8th. It might be in the MK interviews or the JJP interview. Taking a break now but I am determined to find it! I heard her say it as an excuse for why the window was open. If anyone else wants to look, most of the video links are on the early open discussion pages. One thing I am fairly certain about is that she said it before she admitted that she had been drinking.

Yes, we are interested in the cell phone call fitting into the timeline!

But- please MSM-- ask about the computer use by DB after 10:30 PM!

Exactly what was she computing after we were told she stumbled into the house sooo drunk she probably blacked out and can't remember anything after that!!

This too could be very interesting.

There were a lot of questions on where I heard that DB went on the computer that night.

Finally, I found where I had read that info last night.

It was in a post from SyraKelly 11/9 on the old MSM thread pg 4. post #82.
"
1-DB herself said she went in at 1030
2-DB herself said in an interview she got on puter after she went in at 1030
3-If the neighbors were still out front on her front porch until 1130-I would think they would have seen someone trying to break in DB'D front window
4-they would have seen kidnapper walk out front door with baby!!!
I am not going to argue-I believe DB is not telling the truth!! "
12 users thanked her for the post

I obviously assumed this to be fact. Maybe not? We will see.

OK, I have looked at all the October 5th & 6th DB videos. The comments about the computer aren't on those two days. So, later I will look at the media blitz from the 7th & the 8th. It might be in the MK interviews or the JJP interview. Taking a break now but I am determined to find it! I heard her say it as an excuse for why the window was open. If anyone else wants to look, most of the video links are on the early open discussion pages. One thing I am fairly certain about is that she said it before she admitted that she had been drinking.

I saw it in an interview too, Just K. I want to say it was either the one with JJP or Robin Whatshername. But I can't remember. :banghead:

The talk of DB on the computer...thus leaving the window open was VERY early on...possibly the 6th or 7th of October...I am still looking. I heard her reference the fact that she had been on the computer and probably left the window open. I can tell you that in the very first video (from inside the Irwin home, on October 7th and immediately after the crime scene tape was taken down) the reporter has the cameraman pan the computer desk to show pictures of Lisa. In that clip, a half full tumbler, with dark liquid in it, can been seen sitting close to the keyboard.

I will continue to look for DB's spoken words about using the computer on October 3, 2011.
So couldn't the window have been opened up earlier that evening?

I am looking to JK-Yes -she did say it,before she admitted drinking..I remember that to..I am just as determined to find it to!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR