MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the stoopid phones were restricted.......how did they call MW's phone for 50 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It never says the call went through. If it got routed to the call center, as it does when a phone was restricted, it would log how long it was connected to the call center but still show the number that was actually dialed.

Can you walk (carrying a baby) in half an hour from the river to wherever it was that MT says he saw the guy with a baby?

Ok, dont tear me apart...
so in the stranger abduction theory, if someone were to attempt to listen to DB/ JI's VM and access the internet via her phone, is it possible they were trying to see if she was hiding a relationship that he/ she suspected and wanted revenge against?

Three phones were supposedly taken. Was an attempt made to use the other two or just DB's? Did someone know which one was DB's and only tried to use hers? So many questions...

It never says the call went through. If it got routed to the call center, as it does when a phone was restricted, it would log how long it was connected to the call center but still show the number that was actually dialed.

So why were LE trying to find out who answered it????????????

How to spin a cellphone = Bill Stanton, Joe Tacapino, Joe Picerno!

Ridiculous spin in light of the fact their own clients insisted weeks ago that no phone calls could be made.

JMO

I wouldnt have thought of this. Um wow.

Well if the stoopid phones were restricted.......how did they call MW's phone for 50 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't call it... a call was "attempted". The phone records (FBI has access to) would reflect the attempt. It would also reflect a call that was successful.:twocents:

How does the word ATTEMPTED make it safe to say that? It did not say it was completed at all.

I don't understand how an attempted call would show up at all on phone records, let alone a 50-second attempt show up on phone records, if the phone was out of service. (That's what we mean by restricted, right?)

Then, it seems odd to me that someone would try to access voice mail three hours later if they already found out the phone was out of service/restricted.

IMO, that phone had service.

We have to remember, even DB said she was transferring numbers between the phones that night. Why so much activity on a phone/phones that couldn't be used?

I have Verizon...I hold down the 1 to contact my voicemail. Assume they set it up for me. No clue on the *86

If the call was directed to another number, the first number would not show up on the call detail. Records only list calls that are completed.

JMO

How to spin a cellphone = Bill Stanton, Joe Tacapino, Joe Picerno!

I don't understand spin when he's relaying info received from FBI that can easily be disputed. If the phone was restricted... it was restricted. If the phone attempted, but was unsuccessful.... it was attempted and unsuccessful. No spin. :twocents:

Right! I'd think LE and FBI have the same phone records.

Anyway, what happens when a call is attempted from a phone that has no service? Are we certain that it rings into a phone center? And would it last 50 seconds?

This is a great way to celebrate Lisa's birthday... hold a presser saying the parents are suspects....Not.

Didn't DB say in one of her interviews that her greatest fear was that people would conclude that she did it and stop looking for Lisa? So why hold a presser saying she's a suspect? It could lead some people to conclude just that.

Can you walk (carrying a baby) in half an hour from the river to wherever it was that MT says he saw the guy with a baby?

I'm going to give you the short answer, NO!

Even if you were doing a 10 minute mile.....it would be tough. And you would be out of breath.

Possible if they walked real fast depending on how good of shape the person is in and how familiar they are with the area. But not likely

Joe Tacopina on:

Family going to deal with today privately>
On interview with boys- not privy to what was said
We think everything went fine with interview -
Family has been cooperative - met with LE 5 times - total of 19 hours
Said LE told DB early on (when attorney O'brien representing them)they had new evidence about Lisa's whereabouts and to come to station, but they did not have any new info and just interrogated her again and accused her again
Said LE has never told them what questions they want answered
Said viable leads out there that aren't being followed (Jersey, man walking with baby, blob video, dumpster fire with clothes, 11:57 call from DB's phone to MW)

Soooo... now it's a 11:57pm call instead of the 8:30pm call??? :waitasec: :crazy:

IMO Maybe they weren't.... they were checking the lead of the attempted phone number to investigate the person who owned the phone and then go on from there. Why wouldn't they want to know where that number led?:twocents:

I asked this of "Indepmo" once. He said yes.. and that it's a 2.5 minute drive.

I'm not buying into the man carrying the baby stuff, but yes.

Ok, dont tear me apart...
so in the stranger abduction theory, if someone were to attempt to listen to DB/ JI's VM and access the internet via her phone, is it possible they were trying to see if she was hiding a relationship that he/ she suspected and wanted revenge against?

I'm thinking an abductor tried to call MW's phone at 11:57 PM and then later tried to check the voicemail in hopes that a call had been returned from MW's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46