MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN still on Conrad Murray trial. :sigh:

jimspellmancnn

@sinsofamother i dont spend a lot of time there so i dont think i have. I know she was with DB and JI when they went away for a few days
1 minute ago

Epiph: "She" is Samantha B.

The Conrad Murray jurors just ended deliberations with no verdict so maybe he'll report on baby Lisa's case.

It sounds like they were expecting a verdict and/or longer deliberations.

Deliberations are over for the day, Spellman is taking a break to go eat, not expecting to see him do any reports tonight. He converses on Twitter quite a bit though, worth keeping an eye on. Very interesting tidbits about SB as posted above.

So DB and JI are keeping everybody close....brother, neighbor, boys.....sorry, Lisa.

for any posts that I have missed that are not linked to main stream media tweets or articles please note that this is the requirement here at websleuths. thank you

"jimspellman

@jimspellmancnn
@CherylLasseter not names you have heard i don think...won't be able to do so tonight and given court hours maybe. Not til Monday
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone"

Love following him, but yikes, Monday?!

<BBM>

Saw his tweet but confused by what he meant.

Is he saying that it names we haven't heard of or....

that he doesn't think we have not heard the names?

Your take???

for any posts that I have missed that are not linked to main stream media tweets or articles please note that this is the requirement here at websleuths. thank you

bumping up.. please post responsibly and use websleuths TOS and general rules for this forum which can be found in the etiquette stickie.

this includes tweets from outside the realm of msm.

<BBM>

Your take???

A couple of people from the flop house? Maybe one who had the phone during the time frame in question?

Just a guess

True that lol!

But....I thought i read he came home and found the door unlocked lights on.

He said he checked on the boys... not lisa went in to debs room..

If thats fact i think what really happened was he came home to find the door unlocked and lights on,,, he goes in to debs room and sees the baby dead and Deb drunk and passed out...He runs to check on the boys... does not go to lisa room... gets deb up and moving and they then decide to cover this up..

JMO but food for thought

I really think she maybe rolled over on the baby in her sleep...
That is a really good theory. Except that I don't think she rolled over on her. I think something else happened...not sure what.

Others have discussed that idea and have said that Lisa is (present tense, right? ;) ) large enough and strong enough for that not to be likely.

Unless :( DB really was passed out drunk...then little Lisa, even if she cried or make some other noise, she wouldn't be heard. And of course, DB outweighs her 7 times over (or whatever). :(

Interesting that drinking buddy/neighbor went with DB and JI last weekend. Sounds to me like they wanted to sychronize their stories/ timeline (IMO!)\

ETA: and they come back right as brother talks to LE. Coinkidink not, me thinks.

Can't believe it's been a month. :( Shame on the cowards who (possibly/probably) harmed an innocent little girl and don't have the courage to speak up. Lisa will always be so much better than them.

All my opinion :twocents:

Yes you're right thanks for the link. The interview I watched didn't have Jim Spellman's commentary at the end. Why would they cut that fairly sensational statement out of the interview and then just have the reporter add it at the end? I still wonder if it's media rewording/twisting going on

Forgive me if the link of the mom actually saying it on video is floating around here. I've been trying to follow the case on here for the past 2 weeks and it's quite busy with all the different threads. I'm working my way through them all to avoid asking already asked questions

Michelle
Welcome to WS!!! :)

:welcome:

"jimspellman

@jimspellmancnn
@CherylLasseter not names you have heard i don think...won't be able to do so tonight and given court hours maybe. Not til Monday
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone"

Love following him, but yikes, Monday?!

Why not Saturday or Sunday -- unless the information has to be verified by LE our legal sources? Tells me that he can't just verify off the seat of his pants so to speak.

I wonder what it is :)

Mel

No offense here please, but seriously enough on Michael Jackson. We have a baby out there and all HLN can talk about is a drug addict dying from an overdose that should be just considered malpractice.. JMO and everyone elses I know. Now what about LISA !!

JMO, but we have a lot of missing children every day. Only the ones who are sensationalized get national media attention. Haleigh,Caylee and baby Lisa are the cases that keep on giving,but where is Adji Desir? What about the faces we see every time we walk into a Wal-Mart?

Baby Lisa is getting way more air time than most kids. The media puts on what sells.That's why the MJ trial is on . I also believe what Conrad Murray did rises to the level of manslaughter. Again,JMO.

Where are you baby Lisa????!!!! We wanna hear some great news!! That your safe and sound!!! If whoever took her (if takin) is reading this please do right and drop her off! Drop her off even at a strangers door! Someplace! Anyplace she will be found!! It would be the right thing to do!

Interesting that drinking buddy/neighbor went with DB and JI last weekend. Sounds to me like they wanted to sychronize their stories/ timeline (IMO!)\

ETA: and they come back right as brother talks to LE. Coinkidink not, me thinks.

Can't believe it's been a month. :( Shame on the cowards who (possibly/probably) harmed an innocent little girl and don't have the courage to speak up. Lisa will always be so much better than them.

An just as much shame on fatcat attorneys who facilitate it. Should not be allowed.
The whole mob should be hauled down to the police station by the scruff of the neck and questioned until one of them cracks.

True that lol!

But....I thought i read he came home and found the door unlocked lights on.

He said he checked on the boys... not lisa went in to debs room..

If thats fact i think what really happened was he came home to find the door unlocked and lights on,,, he goes in to debs room and sees the baby dead and Deb drunk and passed out...He runs to check on the boys... does not go to lisa room... gets deb up and moving and they then decide to cover this up..

JMO but food for thought

I really think she maybe rolled over on the baby in her sleep...
Any theory why they (both) would not try to save baby Lisa and call 911 for help?

<BBM>

Your take???

My guess is he means they will be names we have not heard, reading through previous tweets so many of the known players (sorry for using such a term) have been named, discussed or questioned. My one guess is someone else here mentioned previously, he is working on the benefactor:twocents:

Isn't that when all the new timelines and stories came out involving SB and her husband? Sounds like BS was really working the media that weekend too.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members