MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
---and deborah dressed up as "sookie stackhouse" ( a character in the "True Blood" vampire tv series.)

Do you have a link to the pictures? Deborah as Sookie??? No way...I won't say anymore about that..lol

On a more serious note, I can't believe she would even dress in costume for Halloween with her baby missing. SMDH

Suspicions in Baby Lisa case prompt mystery phone owner to defend herself on new Facebook page

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-owner-to-defend-herself-on-new-Facebook-page

I may be in the minority, but I believe Megan Wright.

I am not at all surprised that neither Stanton nor Tacopina have spoken with Megan, or Mr. Brando, or Dane, or Shane... They wanted us to focus hard on an unidentifiable figure dressed in white walking near a tree near an illuminated gas station with surveillance video. The timing of this video just happens to be smack in the middle of a 4 hour gap between two other sightings. The "white blob" as we refer to it, has been described by the parents' team as "a man with a baby emerging from the woods". Completely bogus statement, but that's what they want us to believe. And, they want us to believe it's significant. The white blob's identity is unknown. The white blob cannot correct these false statements. The white blob cannot be asked questions. The white blob is a perfect distraction, albeit not very believable, imo.
P.s. I hope the white blob finds out that he/she is in a televised video and comes forward, if he/she has not already done so with LE.

On the other hand, at least 6 very real people who can defend (or incriminate) themselves and possibly implicate others have been investigated by LE, but not even approached by the parents' team. These people are identified and can tell us what they did or did not do. Why wouldn't the parents' team be all over them like flies on you-know-what? Imo, it makes perfect sense. ;)

I think he's mistaken. One of the boys is 8. An 8 year old is not a little kid who plays with toys all day (mine isn't anyway). They have a grasp of the world at that age.

I have a 6 and an 8 year old, and they have a fabulous non-frivolous memory. I would consider them better witnesses than myself. They tell me things I've forgotten, or didn't notice, all the time.

I have a 6 and an 8 year old, and they have a fabulous non-frivolous memory. I would consider them better witnesses than myself. They tell me things I've forgotten, or didn't notice, all the time.

I'm with ya. My 8 year old can remember names, places, situations, you name it. The Irwins' 8 year old should be able to provide plenty of good information.

But does a neighborhood drug dealer steal a baby? And why wouldn't DB tell LE who her drug dealer is then, and get this all over with?

I grew up around drug addicts and I can tell you addicts will do very strange things while on a binge. I seen a lady pick her baby because of bugs then try to give the child to my dad because he was "possessed" by something. They get something in they're head and it gets stuck. I could see someone drugged up and take a child to get something or to "sell" then freak out once they realized what they did and do something to the baby. Stuff like that happens more then people know, just certain cases hit the news more often. Just like parents hurt children more then just the cases reported in the news, in this case I personally think anything is possible.

I am not at all surprised that neither Stanton nor Tacopina have spoken with Megan, or Mr. Brando, or Dane, or Shane... They wanted to us to focus hard on an unidentifiable figure dressed in white walking near a tree near an illuminated gas station with surveillance video. The timing of this video just happens to be smack in the middle of a 4 hour gap between two other sightings. The "white blob" as we refer to it, has been described by the parents' team as "a man with a baby emerging from the woods". Completely bogus statement, but that's what they want us to believe. And, they want us to believe it's significant. The white blob's identity is unknown. The white blob cannot correct these false statements. The white blob cannot be asked questions. The white blob is a perfect distraction, albeit not very believable, imo.
P.s. I hope the white blob finds out that he/she is in a televised video and comes forward, if he/she has not already done so with LE.

On the other hand, at least 6 very real people who can defend (or incriminate) themselves and possibly implicate others have been investigated by LE, but not even approached by the parents' team. These people are identified and can tell us what they did or did not do. Why wouldn't the parents' team be all over them like flies on you-know-what? Imo, it makes perfect sense. ;)

Thank you was not enough for this post---it is plain as day what is going on here!!!

I am not sure that BS or JT need to be interviewing these people who are being checked out and interviewed by LE. JT is advising his clients on what they should or should not do. They are not a 'defense team' at this point as they have nothing to defend. LE is the investigating agency. Once they forward their case to the PA then a defense becomes necessary for the suspect. If that is DB then her defense team will set about trying to establish her innocence. If the suspect is someone else then it is up to their attorney(s) to provide the defense.

I am not sure that BS or JT need to be interviewing these people who are being checked out and interviewed by LE. JT is advising his clients on what they should or should not do. They are not a 'defense team' at this point as they have nothing to defend. LE is the investigating agency. Once they forward their case to the PA then a defense becomes necessary for the suspect. If that is DB then her defense team will set about trying to establish her innocence. If the suspect is someone else then it is up to their attorney(s) to provide the defense.

but-if they truly believe a kidnapper is involved and they are looking for Lisa..you would think someone from the parents camp would talk to the person who received a call from their phone..they might know where Lisa is or help LE find her!

And the last night they spent in the house they called home would be an easy thing to remember I would think.

I grew up around drug addicts and I can tell you addicts will do very strange things while on a binge. I seen a lady pick her baby because of bugs then try to give the child to my dad because he was "possessed" by something. They get something in they're head and it gets stuck. I could see someone drugged up and take a child to get something or to "sell" then freak out once they realized what they did and do something to the baby. Stuff like that happens more then people know, just certain cases hit the news more often. Just like parents hurt children more then just the cases reported in the news, in this case I personally think anything is possible.

I'm sure it does. But if DB were innocent, and a drug dealer took her baby, surely she would tell LE, and not have LE "check cigarette butts" from a burglary, she would not have to lie about the phones not working, and a cadaver dog wouldn't have hit in her bedroom. (I know the arguments about the cadaver dogs so let me save the fingers of those who are about to fire up their keyboard!)

DB also wouldn't say she's preparing to be arrested. If a drug dealer stole your baby, let's find the baby and get arrested for drugs instead. That's a much milder offense than a felony in connection with harming a child. Added bonus: you get to see your child again, or bury her with dignity.

I am not at all surprised that neither Stanton nor Tacopina have spoken with Megan, or Mr. Brando, or Dane, or Shane... They wanted to us to focus hard on an unidentifiable figure dressed in white walking near a tree near an illuminated gas station with surveillance video. The timing of this video just happens to be smack in the middle of a 4 hour gap between two other sightings. The "white blob" as we refer to it, has been described by the parents' team as "a man with a baby emerging from the woods". Completely bogus statement, but that's what they want us to believe. And, they want us to believe it's significant. The white blob's identity is unknown. The white blob cannot correct these false statements. The white blob cannot be asked questions. The white blob is a perfect distraction, albeit not very believable, imo.

I don't think that we know if the white blob is unknown at this point. The blob may have come forward and said this was me and I was on my way to work. I don't think the attorneys were the ones who brought the video to the publics attention either. Wasn't that given to LE by the station owner because he thought it might be suspicious. I think the attorneys probably knew the potential was there to rule out the white blob pretty quickly and wouldn't latch onto it as a defense or even to create reasonable doubt.

I agree for Tacopina (still not sure what BS's role is here). If Stanton and Tacopina hadn't already been literally ALL OVER the talk shows about the reported sightings and surveillance video (something LE would normally check out and reveal to the public, if needed), then their failure to speak with or about identified people who have been connected to the house/case in some way wouldn't be at question for me. Since they did spend a lot of time on unknown possible perps and yet none on these known possible perps, it make a statement (to me, at least). JMO...

but-if they were truly looking for Lisa..you would think someone from the parents camp would talk to the person who received a call from their phone..they might know where Lisa is or help LE find her!

I agree and BS has stated he is working for Lisa and he will find her. I am not thrilled with him or JT. However just because they haven't talked to BS or JT doesn't mean they haven't talked to someone (Cindy Short) at some point and they have the information.

I have little to no faith in Bill or Joe though. I jsut don't think things are at the point for them to start establishing a defense for DB and/or JI.

I agree and BS has stated he is working for Lisa and he will find her. I am not thrilled with him or JT. However just because they haven't talked to BS or JT doesn't mean they haven't talked to someone (Cindy Short) at some point and they have the information.

I have little to no faith in Bill or Joe though. I jsut don't think things are at the point for them to start establishing a defense for DB and/or JI.

I am saying defense or not--they should have spoken to MW about that phone call if they are truly looking for Lisa and believe she has been kidnapped-

I agree for Tacopina (still not sure what BS's role is here). If Stanton and Tacopina hadn't already been literally ALL OVER the talk shows about the reported sightings and surveillance video (something LE would normally check out and reveal to the public, if needed), then their failure to speak with or about identified people who have been connected to the house/case in some way wouldn't be at question for me. Since they did spend a lot of time on unknown possible perps and yet none on these known possible perps, it make a statement (to me, at least). JMO...

I think they determined that being all over the media was backfiring on them and used Cindy as the scape goat. They have been very quiet since then.

I am saying defense or not--they should have spoken to MW about that phone call if they are truly looking for Lisa and believe she has been kidnapped-

ITA in regards to Bill as it appears it is his job to investigate a kidnapping...

I don't think that we know if the white blob is unknown at this point. The blob may have come forward and said this was me and I was on my way to work. I don't think the attorneys were the ones who brought the video to the publics attention either. Wasn't that given to LE by the station owner because he thought it might be suspicious. I think the attorneys probably knew the potential was there to rule out the white blob pretty quickly and wouldn't latch onto it as a defense or even to create reasonable doubt.

Yes, when the surveillance was first released to the public, the blob was unknown. As stated in my post, he/she may have come forward and identified him/herself to LE. We don't know. We do know that that some of the "known" people being looked at since very early on were never discussed at all by the PI or the attorney, just the unidentified men reportedly sighted that night.

We don't know for sure who gave the surveillance tape to the media AFAIK, but we do know who hammered its importance and appeared on several talk shows to talk about it (Stanton). We do know who told us that it was a man carrying a baby emerging from the woods, much to the chagrin of our own Dr. Fessel (both Stanton and Tacopina). We do know that LE never appeared on any talk shows asking the person to come forward or suggesting that this video had any significance to the case. We do know that Captain Young referred to the whole blob video crusade as a "rogue investigation". I find the blob video to be of no significance in this case, despite what the parents' team wanted us to believe, but that's only my opinion.

ITA in regards to Bill as it appears it is his job to investigate a kidnapping...

BS-last I heard could not practice in KC,So JT should have hired other PI to interview people connected to this case-MW should have been the first person!!IMO

We should probably turn this thread back over to MSM coverage and take our posts to other threads where they are relevant now, lol. I have to go to my bro's for dinner and hate to leave but its a free meal and someone else is cooking! Be back later...

I wonder if BS & JT are not interviewing people, and telling the family not to talk is they ASSUME guilt of their clients. It really bothers me that there is a workable theory that an intruder abducted Lisa, but they aren't working that theory, they seem to assume guilt andre working on a defense, of finding the truth. Or you know, finding poor little Lisa.
a

:worms:

JT wants to find baby Lisa about as much as JB wanted to find Caylee,IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member