Found Deceased MT - Amy Harding-Permann, 34, Great Falls, 26 Jan 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So glad to see activity on Amy’s thread. Hope she’s found soon. I’ve not been able to locate anywhere on msm the color of Amy’s shirt the night she went missing. Anyone know? Did I miss it being stated somewhere? Even the dispatch log from the 911 call showed unknown color shirt. Shoe type was unknown as well but I get that. Seems if someone is jumping on you and you can’t get away from them you’d at least remember the color of the shirt.. BFs story makes no sense. All speculation on my part, but BF story is typical ... put all the blame on the other person.

I feel really sad for Amy’s children.

So glad to see activity on Amy’s thread. Hope she’s found soon. I’ve not been able to locate anywhere on msm the color of Amy’s shirt the night she went missing. Anyone know? Did I miss it being stated somewhere? Even the dispatch log from the 911 call showed unknown color shirt. Shoe type was unknown as well but I get that. Seems if someone is jumping on you and you can’t get away from them you’d at least remember the color of the shirt.. BFs story makes no sense. All speculation on my part, but BF story is typical ... put all the blame on the other person.

I feel really sad for Amy’s children.

This article mentions “Amy Harding-Permann was last seen leaving the residence wearing yoga pants and a camouflage pullover and walking toward the Missouri River.”
Public turns out to search for missing Great Falls woman

I haven’t seen any reference to footwear.

Body found. The report identifies two people who had been recently reported missing. Both were located safe (links below).

Body found on Blackfeet Reservation, 2 people missing

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — A body was found on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation in northern Montana where two people have recently been reported missing, Blackfeet Law Enforcement Services said Wednesday. Officials did not link the cases.
#

Woman last seen Monday in Browning located and deemed safe

Attempt to locate canceled for missing 28-year-old

Body found in Missouri River

No, it is not Amy. But I saw the headline and hoped that she had been found.

Male body. Not sure who he is...

Victor Struss is missing from Great Falls. May be him. GFPD asking for public's help in locating missing man

I do want to make a point that it can take some time for a body to surface in a river. We have a number of dams, as well, so that may play into it.

For example, a coworker of mine unfortunately committed suicide by jumping in the river due to a terminal illness. We knew he was in the river, but his body wasn't discovered and removed from the dam until approximately 2.5 weeks passed. He jumped in significantly closer to the dam than Amy could have entered the river. His situation was also in the summer.

I feel morbid mentioning this, so I would like to not mention my former co-worker's name.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-missouri-river-was-man-missing-since-october
GREAT FALLS, MONT. (AP) — Officials in Cascade County have released the name of a man whose body was found in the Missouri River near Great Falls last weekend.

Sheriff Jesse Slaughter said Thursday the body of Victor Struss, 64, was found on Sunday morning. He had been reported missing in October.

On Tuesday someone commented on the CCSO Facebook page about any new leads or progress of previous leads and the CCSO replied:

Not that we can release ( I think they meant to say none). We will release an update when it is appropriate to do so.
Thanks for your support.

On Tuesday someone commented on the CCSO Facebook page about any new leads or progress of previous leads and the CCSO replied:

Not that we can release ( I think they meant to say none). We will release an update when it is appropriate to do so.
Thanks for your support.

That sounds to me like they do have information and leads, but they aren't telling the public yet.

David Sherman
12:42 PM, Apr 09, 2020
GREAT FALLS — The search for Amy Harding-Permann has come to an end, as authorities confirmed that her body was found on Wednesday evening.

Her body was found in the river behind a house along Big Bend Lane, not very far from where she was last seen at 343 Flood Road on Sunday, January 26th.

Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter said during a news conference on Thursday that Harding's body has been taken to the state crime lab in Missoula for autopsy to determine the cause and manner of her death.

There is no word at this point whether her death was criminal, or whether any suspects have been formally identified.

We will update you as we get more information.

[SBM]“ (BBM)
Sheriff: body of Amy Harding has been recovered

Rest In Peace, Amy.

ETA: Added the correct link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members