Mystery: Who removed the memorials? UPDATE The A's and the Milsteads that's who

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually that's the corollary to my original point. The Anthonys do not go through the proper legal channels to right what they perceive to be wrongs. And in other circumstances, when they were not under this microscope, maybe that worked for them and that's why they do it. I can't know this so I won't surmise. But we have seen that they don't turn the other cheek and respond through civil or legal action. These people take the bait every time and lash out. To their great detriment. I'm not making excuses for them certainly, but it is what it is. And when whatever you repeatedly do ends badly, it should be time to reflect on the choices you have been making. Prudent people have this self-reflection all the time. Call it growth, wisdom, learning from experience, common sense, whatever. But there is a change to the self-destructive behavior pattern at some point, and a change is made, hopefully for the better. We have thus far not seen any signs of that. The LKL interview was a bit more toned down than some of the others, but basically it was Cindy Lite still being Cindy. People don't understand. Yeah right.

I just think it's strange that with all of their legal eagles, PIs, what have you, to enlighten and counsel them on the error of their ways, nothing has been absorbed or put into practice. BC can't be in accordance with their approach. It only makes his job exponentially rougher every time there is a George meltdown or Mt. Cindy eruption. The Anthonys are allegedly paying this man and the others I mentioned from some source or revenue. It stands to reason that they would accept the advice they are buying. :bang:

They called LE repeatedly on the protesters; tried to file for a restraining order; and the records show called LE numerous times before this all happened. They know how to go through legal channels. They just now have this big sense of entitlement, imo, through their extra special grief.

They only listen to what they want to hear, they've also made clear. They've heard the criticisms, but as you pointed out, claim others 'just don't understand' and must 'not have children or grandchildren.' They surround themselves with 'yes men' and that's all they can stand to hear. I suspect CA has always been that way.

Verité;3827180 said:
My quote does not mention the A's or the L's or the M's or single out any person other than Caylee Anthony. Given the tone of the debate on this thread,
I don't perceive loving, caring memorializing of that little girl. I hear negative feelings which cause me to feel badddd so that I start to become
(in MamaBear's words) "snarky." I don't know anything about the afterlife, but I buy into the term "Rest In Peace," and I think we create "eternal" life
for the spirit by all the GOOD we do/say in her behalf.

If Caylee's grandparents get a penalty for car driving, lights flashing, cross removing, yelling, or twirling around like a whirling derbish or whatever. . .
I'm not gonna celebrate. To do so is to disrespect Caylee. Que cera, cera, whatever will be will be, just let it be. Without pouring fuel on the flames.

ITA! Some of the players in this case appear to enjoy baiting George and Cindy. I can't understand it. That's why I believe there is another agenda. Sometimes negative attention is better than none at all, especially on a slow news day. Who calls the media to film their arrival to sign charges / make a complaint? It's orchestrated for a reason, and somehow I don't believe that reason is Caylee Marie anymore. If it truly ever were.

Verité;3827180 said:
My quote does not mention the A's or the L's or the M's or single out any person other than Caylee Anthony. Given the tone of the debate on this thread,
I don't perceive loving, caring memorializing of that little girl. I hear negative feelings which cause me to feel badddd so that I start to become
(in MamaBear's words) "snarky." I don't know anything about the afterlife, but I buy into the term "Rest In Peace," and I think we create "eternal" life
for the spirit by all the GOOD we do/say in her behalf.

If Caylee's grandparents get a penalty for car driving, lights flashing, cross removing, yelling, or twirling around like a whirling derbish or whatever. . .
I'm not gonna celebrate. To do so is to disrespect Caylee. Que cera, cera, whatever will be will be, just let it be. Without pouring fuel on the flames.

I'll invite you to my party in case you change your mind. ;)

I think the disconnect here is the outrage being expressed is mostly because of the disrespect being shown to Caylee imo and in the opinion of many others, particularly those showing anger, frustration and hurt. I feel those calling the A's on their outrageous, probably illegal, definitely callous actions do so because in these actions the A's 'spit on Caylee's grave' as suggested in Turbothink's immortal sig line. (I miss Turbothink)

You see it differently. Que cera cera. Whatever will be will be and whenever the A's break the law and/or 'spit on Caylee's grave, I will call them on it, express my disapproval of it and share my opinions about it.

This thread was about the mysterious removal of the memorial and the subsequent incident wherein the A's were caught red-handed vandalizing the memorial and then instigating a high speed chase including the Milsteads with some sort of flashing light appearing to be an imitation of LE lights. This high speed chase instigated by the A's and M's began at around 10:30 - 11pm which raised the question of whether or not the Milsteads may be staying with the A's. Hope that clears it up for you and helps bring you up to speed in this thread.

Ohh, I am up to speed, and I'll stay right at speed-level lest I get into a high speed chase and have to turn my computer off.
(In fact, I posted on the earliest pages in this thread.)

I still see it as incredibly intrusive to question where someone sleeps in someone's private home. Where is the respect for personal boundaries?
As websleuthers, we don't have blanket cyber search warrants.

I'll invite you to my party in case you change your mind. ;)

. . .You see it differently. Que cera cera. Whatever will be will be and whenever the A's break the law and/or 'spit on Caylee's grave, I will call them on it, express my disapproval of it and share my opinions about it.

. . ."And we are the champions of the worlddd, and we'll keep on fightin' to the end. . . ." Go for it!

Verité;3827195 said:
. . ."And we are the champions of the worlddd, and we'll keep on fightin' to the end. . . ." Go for it!

eh?? :confused:

lin, I think you are right about Cindy - it's her way. But this is probably the worst possible thing that somebody could ever face, so it's important to get a good grip on one's emotions and act accordingly, whether that may involve pharmaceutical relief, counseling, etc. You can't fly off the handle on camera time and again and not have it negatively impact your stance in the matter, whatever it may be. At least KC had the sense to listen to counsel and STFU. If I were BC, I would call a Come to Jebus meeting with my clients and lay down the law of the way it was going to be if they wanted my continued representation. Somebody on here, can't remember who, too late to look, mentioned they As need an intervention, and that's exactly how I see it too. They are falling into the precipice, and they need to get hauled back into reality. It is not the World According to Cindy with George in tow. I try to put myself in their shoes, and I do empathize, but they have to change the way they react to the public, the media, LE, everybody.

There is zero evidence of which I'm aware to indicate that the A's had any idea that Lois visited that site. There were destroyed rosaries, etc. and the entire memorial, not all put up by Lois, was also mysteriously removed. I don't think the A's removed the cross because Lois put it there and have seen no evidence to support that theory. I think they want to control everything about Caylee, as others have posted much more eloquently. It's all about the A's and KC. It has nothing to do with Caylee or Lois. It's just how they roll... in the dead of night and at high speeds.

My opinion is based on past actions by Lois... true, there is no evidence, YET, to show that they knew Lois was out there putting stuff out, but in their defense there is also no evidence of the A's being out there destroying the site, other than being seen taking down the cross Lois put out there. That is the only removal that has been talked about from the Lois camp. Look, Lois' MO has been to goad Cindy and then when Cindy would give in and bite back, Lois would run to the media with her "side" of the story, to try to play the martyr against Cindy's behavior, when it was her instigating the whole thing. I don't care at all for Cindy, but what Lois has been doing is disgusting. Lois has long made it vocal that she has it out for Cindy... and while I understand not liking Cindy's nastiness and need to control everything while others are wanting to honor Caylee, I honestly think Lois' actions are not about honoring Caylee but about playing a p*ssing game with Cindy and getting media attention. I would be shocked if Lois had not made it known to Cindy that she was going out there to the memorial to place something... it is how she worked in the past... its her little game pattern. Lois doesn't live close to the Anthony's... so what had her taking the long haul back to check the memorial night after night? My guess would be that she was out baiting Cindy, yet again. How much you want to bet the media heard about this incident from Lois, first... kind of like how they learned about past Cindy/Lois run-ins. Anything that Cindy does in regards of Lois, Lois runs to the media. It is her game pattern.

Random thought: why did it take Lois til the next evening to go and file a criminal complaint?

I'd love to know what Lois pocketed, financial wise, in regards of handing over that pic of George that she shot. She shopped her emails from Cindy around when Cindy shut her down on going to the memorial service, forgetting to shop around HER initiating and corresponding emails showing that it was SHE contacting and being nasty to Cindy, in the first place.

I don't like the Anthony's either, and I don't understand their issue with people wanting to remember Caylee... but I just don't condone anything that Lois does in regards of the Anthony's. The A's and M's were stupid for going after her, and the public will think that they are getting away with something when LE doesn't charge them with anything... but look at who it is making the complaint...

I have a few comments that I would like to share about the topic being discussed on this thread.
1. Here at WS, it is always possible to "agree to disagree" without being " snarky", rude, or insulting toward our fellow members. It is the wise, kind hearted, and understanding people who can happily agree to have differences while maintaining civility that make WS a pleasure to be a part of. Thanks to those of you who maintain this level of respect, especially the mods!
2. Everyone grieves differently and it's natural that there will be some disagreement about how sweet Caylee should be remembered. Some people want to show their love for her by placing momentos on Suburban, some would prefer a public memorial park or garden in a new location, and some may feelthat Caylee is best remembered through memory and that a physical momento or place is unnecessary. The thing that ALL of us share is that we hope that justice is served and we want to ensure that she is remembered.
3. It would (IMO) benefit the A's and the public most if they would say " we removed the memorial because it made us terribly sad and would be very thankful if the public would maintain their crosses, bears, and rosaries for our dear baby at their own homes until another less sensitive memorial site is decided upon. We thank everyone for their love and concern and hope that you understand and respect our wishes. However, since we have no ownership of the property on Suburban, we won't be removing anything placed there in the future ( regardless what our wishes are). Thank you to everyone for the love and support". If they would speak to the public on a personal non- combative level, I think that most people would be much more understanding and willing to go along with what they want to have placed/not placed at the remains site.

DMJaW:

#1: I think it has to do with how passionate we all feel about cases... I think all of us want the same ending in which justice is found and questions are answered, but sometimes we let out passion override our emotions and we end up crossing lines. I try to keep myself on the straight and narrow when it comes to discussions, but I readily admit I have been guilty of screwing up and saying things I shouldn't have. :(

#2: I go either way on it... I understand those that want to have a memorial there, and I understand those that don't think there should be one there. I think either way it goes, it boils down to the fact that people just really care about Caylee and want to make sure she is never forgotten.

#3: excellent view point... I wish they would be upfront like that.

Just occured to me,...I have never in my lifetime seen or heard about family members who want to rip down any memories of their dear precious loved ones......I've passed many of memorial sites off of freeways and local country roads and never once read or heard about how it was taken down by the family! I pass by the same cross/flowers all the time thats been near my local walmarts for 5 years!!! How dare they! However, they know they are in the wrong here people!!!They have to control the situation from the dark of night...they know this is wrong!

I'm just trying to catch up with this thread and I'm pages behind, but I wanted to say......you're right on target! It's very common for a memorial to spring up on a site where someone has died, and that memorial sometimes lasts for years and years, with fresh flowers added on anniversaries. No one would ever even consider taking one of these memorials down, and certainly not the family.

I just don't understand why the Anthony family is so mean and vindictive! And they seem to care so little for their own granddaughter, that they would rip a memorial for her down. What a terrible thing to do. :no:

Verité;3827195 said:

Huh? :confused:

This is just one more example of the Anthony's and their sidekick's...the Milstead's acting badly. This area off of Suburban does not belong to the A's or "Kid Finder's", and whatever memorial is placed there they have no right to disturb. This was done in the dead of night so as to not be seen, and I for one will be very disappointed if a strong message is not sent from the Sheriff's office, SA. Dennis M. is a known felon, his wife has a criminal record as well, the A's...well, we know their history. This would be a criminal charge for anyone (chasing people in a car and blocking them into an area in the middle of the night), it shouldn't be any different for these people.

I have a few comments that I would like to share about the topic being discussed on this thread.
1. Here at WS, it is always possible to "agree to disagree" without being " snarky", rude, or insulting toward our fellow members. It is the wise, kind hearted, and understanding people who can happily agree to have differences while maintaining civility that make WS a pleasure to be a part of. Thanks to those of you who maintain this level of respect, especially the mods!
2. Everyone grieves differently and it's natural that there will be some disagreement about how sweet Caylee should be remembered. Some people want to show their love for her by placing momentos on Suburban, some would prefer a public memorial park or garden in a new location, and some may feelthat Caylee is best remembered through memory and that a physical momento or place is unnecessary. The thing that ALL of us share is that we hope that justice is served and we want to ensure that she is remembered.
3. It would (IMO) benefit the A's and the public most if they would say " we removed the memorial because it made us terribly sad and would be very thankful if the public would maintain their crosses, bears, and rosaries for our dear baby at their own homes until another less sensitive memorial site is decided upon. We thank everyone for their love and concern and hope that you understand and respect our wishes. However, since we have no ownership of the property on Suburban, we won't be removing anything placed there in the future ( regardless what our wishes are). Thank you to everyone for the love and support". If they would speak to the public on a personal non- combative level, I think that most people would be much more understanding and willing to go along with what they want to have placed/not placed at the remains site.

Exactly! A major example of how they constantly rub others the wrong way is their demeanor and delivery. You can tell Cindy feels cornered and under attack all the time because she is always on the defensive ready to retaliate. But you can't take the bait every time and still not stoop to a lower level. I personally can understand how a memorial might cause them pain, but as it has been pointed out, that is a dead-end street they would have no occaison to travel. Why open yourself up to something that is only going to upset you? That woman lurking in the woods to catch them removing the cross is the lowest of the low in my book also, but IGNORE HER! What a novel thought! No reaction, no news story, and eventually she may head on back to whatever rock she crawled out from under.

This from WFTV, apologies if this has already been posted... Bolded by me.

Lois Peter says every time they left crosses at the site of Caylee Anthony's memorial on Suburban Drive, they were taken away.

"We found broken rosaries in the woods. We found broken crosses in the woods. It wasn't just taken away, it was destroyed," she said.

"They were in pursuit of us in high speed. KidFinders had his strobe lights on like he was trying to pull us over," Hill said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19637576/detail.html

bold mine.

That would be the trespassers.

In that case, all of them should be arrested..........the people who put up the cross trespassed to put the cross up, and the Anthonys trespassed to take the cross down.

I think it's pretty sad though to arrest someone for putting up a cross.

DM was convicted, I believe, regarding the same sort of incident in the past, using the lights on his truck to make it look as if he was LE. That is no small matter and he continues to have these sort of lights on his Kid Finder's truck...there should be an immediate stop put to this.

So, per Brad C. the Anthony's and the Milsteads were just out patroling the neighborhood late at night ? I thought George was "unable" to go to the site on Sububan, where the remains were found ?

But Brad Conway, the lawyer representing the Anthonys, told another version of the events.

He said the car was driving around the neighborhood suspiciously, with the lights off. The people inside had ducked to try to avoid being detected.

Conway said George Anthony got out of his car to tell the others they need stop and he was going to call police. That's when, Conway said, George Anthony was nearly run over by the other car.

"I think they were being reckless," Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-anthony-chase-060209,0,389982.story

I think I'd feel a little more of the outrage if it was anyone other than Lois involved. She knew exactly what she was doing, and knew the reaction she would get from it. She set them up and they fell for it giving her yet another opportunity to insert herself in the limelight of this case. I've been waiting for her to do something like this, and she sure didn't disappoint! The behavior of both parties is true to form and pathetically predictable.

Verité;3827193 said:
Ohh, I am up to speed, and I'll stay right at speed-level lest I get into a high speed chase and have to turn my computer off.
(In fact, I posted on the earliest pages in this thread.)

I still see it as incredibly intrusive to question where someone sleeps in someone's private home. Where is the respect for personal boundaries?
As websleuthers, we don't have blanket cyber search warrants.

Some of us websleuths think it's a valid and related question: What were the M's doing at the A's that late? Not understanding your objection to the question since the M's were players in the high speed chase and it was the M's that allegedly brought the fake cop lights, so I guess I'll agree to disagree on this one. I just won't be able to see it as other than a reasonable question which, if determined true, would have reasonable offshoots such as, 'Are they full time security now, or just for suspicious vehicle activity at the end of a dead end road?' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth