Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think i'm an idiot sleuthyGal :waitasec:

I realize this is not a divorce custody.

sorry Just the Fax...I thought there was some confusion about when these affidavits were obtained and that perhaps they were part of the Cooper divorce proceedings. Please accept my apologies.

Alot of times if the laundry goes sour, you can just
do it again and put some vinegar (white) in with it,
and it will freshen right up. I had a friend who threw it
all out because she forgot it was in there, but that's kind
of ridiculous if you ask me.

Ha Ha! Thanks for the laugh!

Ha Ha! Thanks for the laugh!

I have a link to all the wonderful things you can do
with vinegar if you want it.

Which reminds me. You wouldn't happen to have the link to Nancy on Corolla Island would you?

sorry Just the Fax...I thought there was some confusion about when these affidavits were obtained and that perhaps they were part of the Cooper divorce proceedings. Please accept my apologies.

No problem :)

Item #4 in Diane Duncan's affidavit states that in BC and NC's wills NC's sisters are designated as custodians of the girls should anything happen to NC. It indicates that BC agreed to this. Assuming the will is valid and this really is in the will would that not bode well for BC?

Item #4 in Diane Duncan's affidavit states that in BC and NC's wills NC's sisters are designated as custodians of the girls should anything happen to NC. It indicates that BC agreed to this. Assuming the will is valid and this really is in the will would that not bode well for BC?

If that were true, one would think that document would be at the top of Alice's list.

The fact that a will stating this was not entered in a motion tells me that info from Diane is suspect.

I think the affidavit about the mess in the house is well.........
Ants on the counter, maybe if he's a slob.
WORMS on the children's toys, not a chance.
IMO

If that were true, one would think that document would be at the top of Alice's list.

The fact that a will stating this was not entered in a motion tells me that info from Diane is suspect.

That is what I thought, and if the will did exist why had it not been filed yet with the probate court.

I thought that I saw that on an affidavit, but I can't find it. Do you have a link? Is it one we already have on our 'legal documents' thread?

Thanks,
fran

I don't have time to fully catch-up right this minute, so I apologize if this was covered, but after reading the next six or eight pages after I last logged-on, I see a lot of speculation about an automated call to Harris-Teeter (which I allowed for with an earlier "or something"), but we have no idea whether Katie was awake at the time, asking her mother for some juice.

I thought that I saw that on an affidavit, but I can't find it. Do you have a link? Is it one we already have on our 'legal documents' thread?

Thanks,
fran

Fran--It is on Page 41 of 50, Item #4.

I'll be at the custody hearing tomorrow.
Should be interesting for sure.

(no cameras allowed)

I am new here and have not read all posts, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I am wondering where is "Carrie", the supposed running partner? Has she come forward or made any statement? According to the affidavit of Jessica Adam, Carrie does exist.

Fran--It is on Page 41 of 50, Item #4.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Is it this forum on Websleuths?...or a particular affidavit?

Don't mean to sound dumb, LOL, but I'm lost. :confused:

fran

I am new here and have not read all posts, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I am wondering where is "Carrie", the supposed running partner? Has she come forward or made any statement? According to the affidavit of Jessica Adam, Carrie does exist.

Welcome to Websleuths! :)

It seems Carrie does exist, but we haven't seen anything reported about her other than mention of her name in the 911 call, Brad, and affidavits. Nothing directly from her.

fran

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Is it this forum on Websleuths?...or a particular affidavit?

Don't mean to sound dumb, LOL, but I'm lost. :confused:

fran

It is from the affidavits links from the WRAL website under July 22 affidavits from Nancy Cooper's friends.

I think this is all so confusing... especially with the affidavits..

Michael Morwick did affidavits for both sides?! What was that about - one for Nancy's parents yesterday ... and one for BC today...

Jessica claims that Nancy would be uncomfortable at the Morwicks - yet she (Nancy) went on vacation with them ...

The affidavits from Nancy's side are so emotionally charged ... and the ones from Brad's not so ... sort of like their personalities...

I'll confess to being on the fence as to BC's guilt - yea he certainly didn't come across as Mr. Wonderful - but then neither did she (as it is in ANY divorce preceding..)... I also think it's intriguing that BC remained friends with the fellow who was married to the woman he had the affair with.. tho' I take it that Heather and husband were already divorced at the time of the affair... Sheesh ... the lives of suburbanites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum