Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Disclosure, this is the second or third time you have said "...imagine if this were your daughter..." on a study abroad trip to France, and everybody was talking about her....yadda yadda yadda. It has noting to do with anyone's daughter. This is a grown woman, obviously with Brad Cooper in more ways than one. It's OBVIOUS. I can't remember if I read about his affair on this trip in an affidavit or not. I'll check it out and report back.

Who cut the cheese?

if nancy's spending becomes an issue at the murder trial, i would think a forensic accountant would find evidence of brad's spending money on his plethora of mistresses

Mom,

Yep... in fact I did not go to sleep at all last night. I had to leave on a 6AM flight and will be out of town longer than a week. I am not often gone over weekends, and wanted to do several things to help the family get along in my absence, and today was the kidlets first day back to school. Plus more packing for the longer trip... so I was up until about 2:30 getting all that done, and needed to wake up at 3:30 for the flight... no point in going to bed.

OK, so I hung around the house until about 3:45, and I visited the HT. I did not go inside the store, but I cruised the Parking Lot. I likely entered from a different direction than someone coming from Kildare Farm Road would have, and I passed by Wal*Mart on the way to HT. It was dark, but I was kind of looking for video cameras that I might not have noticed before. The Wal*Mart facade is covered with cameras, but I did not see others. I was kind of suprised that there were quite a few more cars in the parking lot than I would have expected. Wal*Mart is NOT open 24 Hours, and I did not see anyone inside, like a night stocking crew, but there were probably 20 cars in the parking lot. This could have been stockers, or folks who just left their cars overnight. I seriously doubt anyone would park their car there and walk to HT, it is a goodly hike.

I passed the line of stores, and did not see any obvious video cameras, but there might be some in some of the stores themselves.

The HT Parking lot probably had about 15 cars, and just as I got there a silver Accura pulled up to the doors on the right hand side of the HT and went inside, leaving his car right along the curb just in front of the door.

I parked for a few minutes and looked around, the guy came back to his car.

It was quiet, but there were more cars in the lot that I would have thought.

CyberPro

One of the managers I know at HT told me there were no camera's outside, not too long ago. I am surprised being open 24 hrs and having over 70 inside the store.

The cars are most likely employee's from WW Hospital. We used to go over all the time to get something to eat. We sure did have some good buffets when it was slow.:)

70 cameras inside HT???!!!

brad's goose is cooked.

Thanks, Mom. And that's a great point about passing the time with this while we wait.....I just hate seeing a young woman, possibly completely innocent of any wrongdoing, singled out like that. Maybe we can find another subject :)

and now I'm off to bed! g'night, all.

I think anyone who had any connection with BC or NC has been discussed on this board. This photo will be no exception. Unfortunate as it is to be talking about this one individual, it gives us something to talk about.

Two nights ago as the conversation was diminishing I said no ones named a 24 hour store near BC. Last night I was critized for doing it, but it put a small spark in the conversation. If I had another spark to begin a conversation I would and again I am sure I would be critized for playing games.

For Full Disclosure: Here's the link. The affair while Brad Cooper was working on his MBA, (and there's another I haven't found yet regarding the France trip).

On the affidavits of: Clea Morwick, Item #7, Michael Morwick's affidavit Item #8, Hannah Prichard's affidavit Item #10.

abcnews.go.com/images/US/IMG_0001.pdf

Now I'll look for the other.

70 cameras inside HT???!!!

brad's goose is cooked.

He knows he is cooked. I still say I don't care what time he bought the detergent, he didn't need it on Saturday morning. Period.

He didn't do laundry.
He had tennis plans.
NC had painting plans
He made an extra trip just for this specific item.

He's a liar if he needed it for the same reason I would need it on a Saturday morning. Both BC and NC had plans, both drove vehicles, and both were able to get it to or from where they were going that day.

One of the managers I know at HT told me there were no camera's outside, not too long ago. I am surprised being open 24 hrs and having over 70 inside the store.

The cars are most likely employee's from WW Hospital. We used to go over all the time to get something to eat. We sure did have some good buffets when it was slow.:)

This is disturbing to me. I live in Vegas - where there are cameras NEARLY everywhere. While I'm not a big fan of "Big Brother," I do take comfort in the fact that perps can be caught because of their surveillance photos. It's happened many, many times here. IMO, the good guys have nothing to fear. MANY women have been snatched from parking lots around the country. Edwin Hall comes to mind. Without the surveillance tape, they may never have caught him!

Mom, "he had tennis plans" (Brad). I wonder if those "tennis plans" were real? I wonder if maybe he was working with a buddy who was helping Brad get his alibi in order. Maybe Scott Heider? (Scott asked Brad and the girls to stay with him at his [Scott's] home after Nancy was missing.

Scott is the one whose ex-wife/Brad had an affair while married to Scott. Then, Scott still stayed fast friends with Brad anyway! A friend like that may help Brad out in a "tight spot", and he did.

Who knows. Maybe Brad really was going to play tennis. Maybe with a woman? I'm just playing what-if, but so is everyone else.

This is disturbing to me. I live in Vegas - where there are cameras NEARLY everywhere. While I'm not a big fan of "Big Brother," I do take comfort in the fact that perps can be caught because of their surveillance photos. It's happened many, many times here. IMO, the good guys have nothing to fear. MANY women have been snatched from parking lots around the country. Edwin Hall comes to mind. Without the surveillance tape, they may never have caught him!

I do not know why they don't. Maybe it is because of the location the store is in. If this were a crime area maybe they would have them. I don't know if some stores do and some don't. I will try to find out if this is the case.

He knows he is cooked. I still say I don't care what time he bought the detergent, he didn't need it on Saturday morning. Period.

He didn't do laundry.
He had tennis plans.
NC had painting plans
He made an extra trip just for this specific item.

He's a liar if he needed it for the same reason I would need it on a Saturday morning. Both BC and NC had plans, both drove vehicles, and both were able to get it to or from where they were going that day.

IDK how BC does laundry, but I don't use detergent with bleach. I add either chlorine bleach (for whites) or color-safe bleach when needed. That's JMO...

I do not know why they don't. Maybe it is because of the location the store is in. If this were a crime area maybe they would have them. I don't know if some stores do and some don't. I will try to find out if this is the case.

Hate to be so cynical - but I believe all areas are "crime areas." :mad:

Mom, "he had tennis plans" (Brad). I wonder if those "tennis plans" were real? I wonder if maybe he was working with a buddy who was helping Brad get his alibi in order. Maybe Scott Heider? (Scott asked Brad and the girls to stay with him at his [Scott's] home after Nancy was missing.

Scott is the one whose ex-wife/Brad had an affair while married to Scott. Then, Scott still stayed fast friends with Brad anyway! A friend like that may help Brad out in a "tight spot", and he did.

Who knows. Maybe Brad really was going to play tennis. Maybe with a woman? I'm just playing what-if, but so is everyone else.

I fully understand what you are saying. I was stating if what he told was true, he had NO reason to do laundry that morning and to make an extra trip to the store as he stated. :confused:

No, I don't buy it.

Nite everyone...

I fully understand what you are saying. I was stating if what he told was true, he had NO reason to do laundry that morning and to make an extra trip to the store as he stated. :confused:

No, I don't buy it.

Nite everyone...

Nite! And thank you for everything!

Ok, everyone has gone night/night so I'll pose this question for the early risers.

We've discussed at great length, Nancy's family gaining temporary custody of the children. They had to get a court order AND appear again in court

Brad Cooper was Nancy's husband. He was her next of kin. WHY did Nancy's parents get custody of Nancy's remains and take her to Canada to be buried? It seems to me, it was Brad's responsibility and right to do what he wanted with her. Was there a court order? no........Was there a verbal agreement?

Has this been asked and answered? Why did Nancy's parents take control? Why not Brad?

curious,
fran

Ok, everyone has gone night/night so I'll pose this question for the early risers.

We've discussed at great length, Nancy's family gaining temporary custody of the children. They had to get a court order AND appear again in court

Brad Cooper was Nancy's husband. He was her next of kin. WHY did Nancy's parents get custody of Nancy's remains and take her to Canada to be buried? It seems to me, it was Brad's responsibility and right to do what he wanted with her. Was there a court order? no........Was there a verbal agreement?

Has this been asked and answered? Why did Nancy's parents take control? Why not Brad?

curious,
fran

Good question! I guess there are a few possible scenarios.

One scenario could be: If there was immediate animosity between Brad and Nancy's family when Nancy's body was found, it would have served both parties well for 1 of them to back down. There must have been at least some tension in the air. Some people back down in situations like that....perhaps Brad was like that.
Or, because of the animosity, maybe he blew up and said he wasn't interacting with anyone from the family and that they could handle the funeral arrangements.

A second scenario could be: Brad is a nice guy and decided to let Nancy's family do what they wanted with her remains, as she was their flesh and blood.

A third could be: Brad didn't care about her enough anymore to worry about her remains.

A fourth: He killed her and didn't want to be involved in the funeral arrangements.

Who knows what was said behind closed doors!

Good questions, Fran - I hope someone will know the answers!

I know I've not seen anything that mentions Nancy's remains being released to her parents (doesn't mean it's not been posted, just that I've not seen it). I remember the earlier discussion on how BC would have to give the ok and then reading about the cremation/remains at the Canadian memorial service. It did surprise me a bit though since, for whatever reason, I'd thought Brad wouldn't allow it and would have his own service (something he'd stated he was going to do) --- but then again I've not read/heard anything more about that either...:waitasec:

FWIW, my dad had the eye condition that was talked about (page 8) and there's no way that would cause the mega shifty eye thing BC had going on during the press conference.

As far as the crimped hair cutie, I think reading body language can be added to women's intuition ;) Maybe nothing was going on... maybe BC has 'ironman' willpower and honored his wedding vows... regardless the camera picked up on something, innocent or not.

I have to wonder if he has a sympathetic bosom to rest his head on; a sweet something to cuddle up with and *spill his heart out to* during this difficult time. Bless his heart, I'd hate to think he's all alone in that big ol' house with no work, Nancy gone and the children up in Canada....

momto3kids - flove your teasers and also the trip the other night -- just *be careful*!! One thing I did notice is that the moon was heading toward full the night Nancy went missing, so even if the bright street light hadn't been up at the time, it shouldn't have been overly dark. Would probably still need to use the headlights, but not pitch black....

Now I'm back to reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members