Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember looking at the "Adventures of Brad" shortly after the link was posted...that had to have been right after the body was found. Looking at the France pictures, I said to myself, "Who's the cutie in all these pictures?" I said to my lunch buddies "Look at this, he's got a thing for this girl." Obviously he selected the pictures to post...and there were just too many of a cute, curly-headed gal--some by herself--to not be obvious. This was before any affidavits or anything were public.

A woman's intuition...

Women's intuition is some powerful juju! Survival of the species wouldn't have been possible without having a good intuition! (cf "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin DeBecker)

FWIW, I would hope that everyone, long-time members of Websleuth and Newbies as well, will continue to post here and know that no one does not like anyone here. We don't even know you. :crazy:

We're here to discuss this case. Yes, sometimes we add a little humor, which is fine with me. ;)

LOL, you can only say 'the hubby did it!' so many ways, after all and then it gets pretty boring. :rolleyes: OK! j/k

We need both sides of the issue here as well. We've had cases before, even ehhh........sorry.........the Peterson case where many posters were on the fence until the trial and well into the trial. That case I think it was the tapes of the LYING suspect that pushed many over the fence.

But the point is, SOMEONE has to think the hubby didn't do it. He needs to get a fair trial,.........well..........IF there is one!

Ok, everyone knows where I stand. I've seen this too many times. I do NOT always think the hubby did it, or the parents or whatever. BUT, many of these cases have the same signs......it's like they're all mapped out.

People are innocent, until proven guilty. But that's in a court of law. This is a messge board where we discuss 'opinions.' We can agree to disagree from both sides of the fence. That's why we're here.

Oh, and sometimes it seems like you're being ignored because no one responds to you. Hey, I've had that happen to me time after time. I just keep talking and eventually someone finally sees I'm still here! :waitasec:...

We want everyone who's interested to contribute. Yes, even Bob&Bob. I find his humor, well...........HUMOROUS :woohoo:..........we all contribute our little part........

Ok, now {group hug} :)

JMHO
fran

A half marathon is 13 miles.

If she was moving why was she planning on running the marathon w/Jessica Adam in August?

Y'all are starting to sound like the kids I deal with.....speaking of which, I'm going to miss staying in touch when it's back to work tomorrow.

It's almost overwhelming to be gone for several hours at a time and then have to catch up on all of the posts. I don't know how I'll survive 8 hours with no "sleuthing"!!!

LOL, well, we could text you if there's any breaking news!

:)
fran

Yep. Sometimes you just know. Well said.

I completely agree. I looked at those pictures, and it was soooooo obvious to me. That one with her posing while on a hike??? I have strong WI too (that's women's intuition, love it!) Also, my EX-husband had an affair - with someone he worked with - and I just knew. You just do. Why would BC NOT have an affair on that trip? His marriage was on the rocks, he has a huge ego, and she is a darling gal, most likely with some smarts, since she was getting her MBA.

I completely agree. I looked at those pictures, and it was soooooo obvious to me. That one with her posing while on a hike??? I have strong WI too (that's women's intuition, love it!) Also, my EX-husband had an affair - with someone he worked with - and I just knew. You just do. Why would BC NOT have an affair on that trip? His marriage was on the rocks, he has a huge ego, and she is a darling gal, most likely with some smarts, since she was getting her MBA.

Folks, let me re-iterate--WOMEN'S INTUITION DOES NOT = OBVIOUS!!

This is a public forum. This young lady is NOT on trial! (oh, WAIT, neither is BRAD at this point!) My point is this: You may have looked at those photos and suspected something. There are many photos with groups, and SEVERAL with only one person, and they aren't all her! YES, she is attractive....YES, there are photos of her....but imagine if this were YOU, or your DAUGHTER and you'd done nothing but go on a trip with a group of people and smiled for some photos and people were saying (on the WORLD WIDE WEB) that it was OBVIOUS (or even insinuating, for that matter) that you had a "thing" with a married man and you were completely innocent??

Seriously, folks....a little perspective here...

This is a public forum. This young lady is NOT on trial! (oh, WAIT, neither is BRAD at this point!) My point is this: You may have looked at those photos and suspected something. There are many photos with groups, and SEVERAL with only one person, and they aren't all her! YES, she is attractive....YES, there are photos of her....but imagine if this were YOU, or your DAUGHTER and you'd done nothing but go on a trip with a group of people and smiled for some photos and people were saying (on the WORLD WIDE WEB) that it was OBVIOUS (or even insinuating, for that matter) that you had a "thing" with a married man and you were completely innocent??

Just for the record, I'd like to say that I don't have
much faith in women's intuition.

A half marathon is 13 miles.

If she was moving why was she planning on running the marathon w/Jessica Adam in August?

Easy: the plans to run the half may have come before the (more urgent) plans to relocate (assuming there were plans for the latter).

She could have always relocated, and then returned to run the half afterwards (recollection is it was early September in Virginia) if she was really dedicated and wanted to follow through with the commitment...

OTOH, JA seems like an understanding enough friend that if NC were to have requested they postpone somewhat their prior plans to run a half together until later in the Fall, or even next Spring, given the "circumstances", I suspect she would have understood.

Then again... who knows. :)

I see the forum is hopping tonight.:Jumpie:

Bob&Bob...how is your thread coming?

Not sure why FD is laughing.

You mean the thread that was moved?

Full Disclosure, you're a bit off perspective if you can't deal with our perspectives. We are stating our opinions. 'MMmmmkay?

As to the "crimped hair girl", Oregon Mommy said she must "...have some smarts..." since she's getting her MBA. She must know that she's on that website and on this one now, along with others. Who knows. She may even have been contacted by police for various reasons. No one said she's on trial, except you, Full D.

What's the condition with Brad Cooper's left eye always looking off to the left and not focusing with the other one? Amblyopia? If so, it can be passed to children, and the children each have one eye that seems amblyopic. Just an observation. (However, children with this condition usually have to patch and wear glasses at an early age. My daughter had it. She's an adult now and just fine.) I don't know if that's what Brad Cooper's eye condition is called.

Ok, bring it back to the case then. Brad was in a marriage where adultery had happened at least twice (admitted), but most likely more times than that. Wasn't it March when Nancy hired the divorce attorney to get things going? I believe his France soiree was in February. Just my opinion, but I believe she was tired of the affairs - (this is where the France affair correlates to this case) - and sought council to expedite the divorce. From there, things got tough...again, admittedly so in the affadavits. Even if you are not in love with your husband anymore - knowing that he is cheating on you can make you vengeful - no doubt there was a lot of tension in that household.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member