Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frustrating, isn't it.

To keep somewhat on topic, Mom, do you remember when the other HT opened? It was sometime after Christmas, wasnt it? Do you ever shop there? I was just wondering about how busy it might be.

March I think. I have never gone in there. It looks like the one in Holly Springs and Apex. I just can't get it together shopping in those since the layout is so different and find I stay fustrated because of it. Can you tell I love the one in CC?

Having listened to Jessica Adam's 911 call a few times, does anyone wonder if when she talked with Brad - the second time, she flat told him if he didn't get worried she was going to call 911 ? The fear in her voice was palpable and then we see an affidavit where she flats says she thinks Brad murdered Nancy. What do you all think ?

Well, they were all by Canadian artists and mostly all landscapes, presumably of Canada and its mountains. Kinda reminded me of impressionist western/rustic type oil paintings. As I said, not really my style.

What did you think?

I really liked the ones done by Rod Charlesworth. I still think Les Thomas was the most unique.

If I was to buy any artist it would be Bob Timberlake, but I just never got into art.

Les Thomas had the most different kind of paintings to me. Simple, but very different. What did you think?

Les Thomas' pictures are of bears and it was Nancy that wanted that picture. I thought the pictures of the baby bears might be good in a children's area.

http://www.canadahouse.com/dynamic/artists/Les_Thomas.asp

Of the ones I looked at I liked Katerina Mertikas' paintings. They are bright and fun looking. A child would like them.

http://www.katerinamertikas.com/gallery.htm

Well, they were all by Canadian artists and mostly all landscapes, presumably of Canada and its mountains. Kinda reminded me of impressionist western/rustic type oil paintings. As I said, not really my style.

What did you think?

Pierre Bedard
Fleurs en carafe

Les Thomas' pictures are of bears and it was Nancy that wanted that picture. I thought the pictures of the baby bears might be good in a children's area.

http://www.canadahouse.com/dynamic/artists/Les_Thomas.asp

Of the ones I looked at I liked Katerina Mertikas' paintings. They are bright and fun looking. A child would like them.

http://www.katerinamertikas.com/gallery.htm

I am not seeing the baby bears. What I am seeing is the HARE! You couldn't give me that painting..LOL

I really liked the ones done by Rod Charlesworth. I still think Les Thomas was the most unique.

If I was to buy any artist it would be Bob Timberlake, but I just never got into art.

I like Rod's, too. Also bright and fun looking.

Re-reading Brad's affidavit (affidavit, not rebuttal affidavit which is presumably the one answering accusations made by others), #61 seems odd for a custody affidavit:

Nancy and I have not been physically intimate since we conceived Katie, two and a half years ago.

Makes me wonder. When we find out COD will we find out something about a possible rape, or dare I suggest this, a pregnancy? Thoughts?

ETA: My thought here is that a pregnancy or evidence of rape would then be used to suggest another person was involved?

Re-reading Brad's affidavit (affidavit, not rebuttal affidavit which is presumably the one answering accusations made by others), #61 seems odd for a custody affidavit:

Nancy and I have not been physically intimate since we conceived Katie, two and a half years ago.

Makes me wonder. When we find out COD will we find out something about a possible rape, or dare I suggest this, a pregnancy? Thoughts?

I think he was pre-empting the information that was going to come out about the affair. I think he was justifying.

Having listened to Jessica Adam's 911 call a few times, does anyone wonder if when she talked with Brad - the second time, she flat told him if he didn't get worried she was going to call 911 ? The fear in her voice was palpable and then we see an affidavit where she flats says she thinks Brad murdered Nancy. What do you all think ?

I have wondered a lot about this Jessica and her relationship with Nancy as have several other people.
Jessica stated in a July 22 affidavit."I immediately felt strange, because I knew that Nancy would have informed me if she was meeting Carrie for a run."

How stinking petty and intrusive is this social click! What are they in the 6th grade? Nancy Cooper is not allowed to do something with Carrie without Jessica's permission?

There are several people that think Jessica Adams is by far the most suspicious looking character of the bunch.

Some go so far as to think she is involved in the murder because of her suspicious actions. I do not think that, as I am accusing no one, however, if I were LE , I certainly would have some questions for her.

If we find out COD by the autopsy, we will not learn if there is a rape - only if there were indications of such and if a rape kit was performed. The results would not be in the autopsy report. If sshe was pregnant, that will be listed in the autopsy report.

I took the above statement as having multiple purposes. Pity party for one, justification in the event Brad suffered more indescretions during that 2.5 years, and an effort to show Nancy wasn't all that great since she was not providing the expected wifely services, were my initial responses.

I think he was pre-empting the information that was going to come out about the affair. I think he was justifying.

Perhaps, but he mentions his "indiscretion" in #58 and says it was 3 years ago, predating the, um, lack of activity since Katie.

ETA: My thought here is that a pregnancy or evidence of rape would then be used to suggest another person was involved?

I would think if there were any signs of rape the CPD wouldn't have been so quick to state it wasn't random. IMO

I have wondered a lot about this Jessica and her relationship with Nancy as have several other people.
Jessica stated in a July 22 affidavit."I immediately felt strange, because I knew that Nancy would have informed me if she was meeting Carrie for a run."

How stinking petty and intrusive is this social click! What are they in the 6th grade? Nancy Cooper is not allowed to do something with Carrie without Jessica's permission?

There are several people that think Jessica Adams is by far the most suspicious looking character of the bunch.

Some go so far as to think she is involved in the murder because of her suspicious actions. I do not think that, as I am accusing no one, however, if I were LE , I certainly would have some questions for her.

Since Jessica was a training partner, and the training involved a fairly set routine - I find nothing odd about it at all. Add in that Nancy was suppose to be at her house at 8 am - I don't find it suspicious.

Perhaps, but he mentions his "indiscretion" in #58 and says it was 3 years ago, predating the, um, lack of activity since Katie.

Good point. It still seems like a ploy to me to make her look bad. That little bit of private information doesn't seem like something that would help in her murder investigation or the custody hearing. Her lack of interest in him sexually doesn't have anything to do with either, IMO

2 1/2 years is a looooonnnnggg time. But, honestly, if Nancy essentially had full responsibility for 2 babies all day and all night she might have been too exhausted to want to do much of anything else. I must say sex wasn't a high priority for me when I was in that situation.

I have said from the beginning...JA holds the key to much of this case.
JA made a bold statement in her affidavit to state, "I believe Brad murdered Nancy. Pretty bold to say that IMO.

I think with JA statement about NC didn't inform her about the jog, was because she expected NC at 8am and she thought NC would have mentioned she was jogging before coming in case she was late. I do this all the time in case there is a possibility I might run late for something I am expected for. I need to do ABC before I get there. I think this is what JA was meaning.

RC...I don't know if she was that bold to him. She spoke to him when he called at 12:30, but JA didn't call the LE until 2:15.

I think he freaked out when she offered to come right over..he panicked obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member