Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..........who's gonna start it and be the first to post on it?

No, I believe John Edwards made money in personal injury suits. I am sure that one was where a little girl said down on a defective pool drain in a baby pool. She became stuck to the drain and she had to have a portion of her intestines removed due to damage.

Yes, and that swimming pool was in a Cary subdivision.

Okay..........who's gonna start it and be the first to post on it?

Go for it...I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face!

I can only imagine the questioning during this testimony.:confused: What would the husband have done if it was her leg that was broken??:waitasec:

This is just too funny.

Her Broken Nose prevented their "Marital Relations"??

NEVERMIND!! - I DON'T WANT TO KNOW what kind of "Marital Relations" they usually had.... BAD VISUAL IMAGES!! :waitasec:

CyberPro

:spit: Well, they're in their 70's if that enhances your visual.

No, I believe John Edwards made money in personal injury suits. I am sure that one was where a little girl said down on a defective pool drain in a baby pool. She became stuck to the drain and she had to have a portion of her intestines removed due to damage.

Edwards was fat and happy in 1997 with his last jury award of $25mm.
Over a 6 year period from 1991, he won over $70mm for his clients.

......+$21,000,000 in his pocket

Hi all,

I believe that Brad did say that he made these trips to the HT on a routine basis in his affidavit.

Well, Brad also seems to think he can prove he gave Nancy $300 every week with bank records too. All that will prove is he withdrew money - not who he actually gave it to or even that he did give it to someone.

Petra...
There is a case that was settled a couple of years ago in Cary....
the husband sued for 'alienation of affection' and won. He sued the other man to who his wife ran off with. The husband was forced into bankruptcy after he spent every dime in trying to save his marriage and get custody of his child so he went after the other man and won the case.

I learned about this a few yrs ago from my Lifetime movie channel!:crazy: Dot Huttlemeyer sued her husband's secretary/mistress after she divorced her husband. I think the jury awarded her $1 million.

I was poking around today and found a business card that MM designed for NC. I'm not sure what, if anything, to make of it.

Here's the link:
http://forum.howdesign.com/tm.aspx?m=375163&mpage=1&key=��

Great find...from the post by MM...

I did a ID package for a client who owns a personal shopping service. Ive included the business card below.

Background: Urbane (reflecting elegance & sophistication) is a personal shopping service and wardrobe consultant business. Their target demo are women who are mid to late 30's who have lost touch with fashion... tend to be mothers who have lost their identity or are looking to get back into the workforce. (Kind of a "what not to wear" idea)

The hobby-turned-business has become very successful and needed a package to reflect its shopping-style. The bag chords and grommets reflects the (hip/upscale) type of store you would expect to frequent.

I wonder how successful (profitable) the business was really becoming.

More and more complicated....MM's post is dated March 8, 2008...

Interesting! So is this a loophole regarding her working in the US?

After noticing the date, I kind of thought it was in anticipation of what she could do once she got her card and got away from Brad.

She may have been doing some fashion consulting etc. for her friends and neighbors, and Clea said, hey, Mike could work some marketing things up for you.

Nice job on that card, too.

Interesting! So is this a loophole regarding her working in the US?

She was not employed.
A "personal shopping service" sounds more like a way to make a little cash on the side to help pay for what Brad would not provide.

She was not employed.
A "personal shopping service" sounds more like a way to make a little cash on the side to help pay for what Brad would not provide.

If it had taken off as indicated in the above post (sounds like a little more than your friends paying you for painting), I would imagine she'd have to pay taxes on it.

Edited to add: I know nothing about immigration law and am not claiming to. But, it sounds like she was earning income and I am genuinely curious how that relates to her "working" status in the US. Is the law you can't be "employed" or that you can't work?

After noticing the date, I kind of thought it was in anticipation of what she could do once she got her card and got away from Brad.

She may have been doing some fashion consulting etc. for her friends and neighbors, and Clea said, hey, Mike could work some marketing things up for you.

Nice job on that card, too.

I agree that it might have been something she could've really pursued post-greencard. From his post though, it sounds like she was doing well w/ it at the present time.

I thought the card was very nice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member