Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried to do my part. There is a local DJ here that is friends with Mayer. So I emailed her yesterday morning and explained to her what has happened. I told her that Say was Nancy's song and could she please contact Mayer to see if he would dedicate it to Nancy. She hosts the radio show from 3 to 7 each day - she didn't go to work yesterday so I have no idea if she got my email. I have not recieved a response from her so I'm guessing she didn't. Sorry posters... I tried!!!!

Well I tried to do my part. There is a local DJ here that is friends with Mayer. So I emailed her yesterday morning and explained to her what has happened. I told her that Say was Nancy's song and could she please contact Mayer to see if he would dedicate it to Nancy. She hosts the radio show from 3 to 7 each day - she didn't go to work yesterday so I have no idea if she got my email. I have not recieved a response from her so I'm guessing she didn't. Sorry posters... I tried!!!!

You have a lot of contacts! Pretty impressive!

NCNative was right, what i thought was a stain in one photo and a Slim Jim in another photo was the actually a rubber car floor mat.

But how did it get in the driveway? did the investigators pull it out?
from which vehicle did it come from?
did brad attempt to wash it?
did it come from the driver's side, front passenger or one of the 2 rear passenger floor?

coopercar.jpg

was this photo taken before or after the investigators had searched the silver SUV or before?[/IMG]

Saint, IIRC, the floor mat can be seen in the driveway in the photo taken when the police are first putting up the crime scene tape. You may remember the photo I'm talking about -- an officer walking in front of the house and unwinding the tape. I thought it was in the WRAL slideshow, but I couldn't find it when I looked just now. I'd keep looking, but I'm at work now. :computer: I'll look for it again in a little while if you can't find it.

ETA: Maybe it was removed during the voluntary look around police got before Nancy's body was found?

You have a lot of contacts! Pretty impressive!

Oh I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I don't know this DJ personally. I just listen to the station daily and I hear her rave all the time about John Mayer and they are friends and how wonderful he is. I just thought I'd give it a shot - I mean who wouldn't want to help fulfill a murdered womans birthday wish, right? So unless one of the attending friends lets us know if he dedicated it or the DJ writes me back I guess we'll never know....

This is really unbelievable:

"Already this year, husbands or boyfriends are accused of killing 57 women in North Carolina, according to the North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence."

Is this similiar to other states? Or is NC the haven for husbands that want to get rid of their wives? Topsail mentioned in the thread on Lamb's book that Investigator Morgan feels certain that JY is guilty, but much less certain that there will be a conviction. If that is true, then I think something needs to change. The public should be outraged.

Well, it would be interesting to know if Brad had brushed up on facts like these. I suppose that SH may have been a good resource on legal issues, given his training.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/3446184/

On another topic, I seriously do hope that some Amber Frey equivalents will come forward, if they exist. I have copied the screen in the photo section (France trip) of Brad's website and made a few of the pictures larger. However, I don't seem to be able to copy them here or I would. There are two women in those pictures. I suspect that one of them is the woman that he had the affair with. Of course I know that he has denied this.

IMO

Let me see if I can pull you a link or two - brb will add here.

Here is one: http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=d1b2056f-49cd-41f7-93a4-5c84f9127149

And a second one : http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=252cbefc-9512-4b37-bac9-879364ed7420

These links were provided to me by a very good friend for who I am grateful.

Despite what is implied in these articles, isn't is possible that the urn used in the service was indeed symbolic (as jmflu suspected), and the ME still had the body at that time? It would be a reasonable assumption on the part of anyone (including news reporter) to think that the urn contained her ashes, but I don't know if these articles confirm it categorically (to me anyway).

I heard that it isn't considered complete UNTIL the ME signs it. Meaning, it could be fully typed and ready to go, but without the ME's signature on it then it isn't considered 'final/complete' and cannot be disseminated. ...

I guess one way to avoid having to get it "sealed" then would be for the ME to just delay the signature. Since it sounds like normal turnaround is 3 months, the ME could just opt not to sign it for 3, 4, 5 months or more perhaps, and officially it would be "incomplete" through this whole interval.

This way, LE, and ME's office gets to avoid having to go through the process of getting it sealed (assuming they don't want it disclosed), and as a bonus, avoid all those pesky lawyers from Capital Broadcasting in the process. Talk about crafty. :)

It won't be blood. Blood or any fluid of any type will only head south, could take a turn to the left or right, but will NOT loop over itself unless drawn that way.

If it was just a dark spot, yes could be blood. Run down the shade, and curve along a grain of the fabric, yes could be blood. But to turn north and loop on itself? Never.

No matter what force or amount it won't head anywhere but south. Have you ever splashed water on a mirror, which way did it head?

This is all true of course. At the same time, if it was a blood smear (a victim fending off attack, attacker has vic's blood on their hands/arms which transfers back to vic OR the vic puts own hand to wound and gets blood) it certainly could loop around or whatever.

My point is - which is the ENTIRE point I'm trying to make - if LE thought that was reasonably fresh blood of any type, for any reason they'da locked his *advertiser censored* up.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

This is really unbelievable:

"Already this year, husbands or boyfriends are accused of killing 57 women in North Carolina, according to the North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence."

Is this similiar to other states? Or is NC the haven for husbands that want to get rid of their wives?

any state in the US.

Trivia alert: BC's car was in the driveway at 7:57 this morning as I drove by.

I wonder: do the neighbors who were friends with NC and BC still say HI to him if they see him outside? Do they try not to notice him so they won't have to interact and he does the same? I'm wondering about that, if there is a new obvious tension in the neighborhood. Also, how must the new people who recently moved in feel about their new, safe choice of places to live in Cary, with its low crime rate and all. Bet this was a swift kick in the reality butt for them, sadly. Even if BC didn't do it, it's a murder right in their faces.

I'm sure it is quite awkward for the neighbors. I actually saw BC in downtown Raleigh on Monday (with some older woman) and it creeped me out.

Despite what is implied in these articles, isn't is possible that the urn used in the service was indeed symbolic (as jmflu suspected), and the ME still had the body at that time? It would be a reasonable assumption on the part of anyone (including news reporter) to think that the urn contained her ashes, but I don't know if these articles confirm it categorically (to me anyway).

Please feel free to disregard any and all articles. Its just the media, what do they know anyhow?

I'm sure it is quite awkward for the neighbors. I actually saw BC in downtown Raleigh on Monday (with some older woman) and it creeped me out.

That must be his mother. Well at least the neighbors know they're safe since the killer murdered the one person he meant to.

This is all true of course. At the same time, if it was a blood smear (a victim fending off attack, attacker has vic's blood on their hands/arms which transfers back to vic OR the vic puts own hand to wound and gets blood) it certainly could loop around or whatever.

My point is - which is the ENTIRE point I'm trying to make - if LE thought that was reasonably fresh blood of any type, for any reason they'da locked his *advertiser censored* up.

Its impossible to understand because it is bull that LE would have locked him up for that. That is why investigations are conducted, samples and evidence are collected and results obtained. Its called proof. Blood on a lamp shades proves what exactly ? Whose blood is it, how did it get there and why is it there - need answers before you lock someone up.

About a month ago, I was saying the same kind of stuff that you are saying here. I think maybe people like you and I have missed a change in the way some LE agencies are doing things now. They haven't named a POI or suspect but they had a search warrant immediately for Brad's house and car after the body was found. They also immediately knew this crime was not random or isolated. They probably have a smoking gun so to speak.

About a month ago, I was saying the same kind of stuff that you are saying here. I think maybe people like you and I have missed a change in the way some LE agencies are doing things now. They haven't named a POI or suspect but they had a search warrant immediately for Brad's house and car after the body was found. They also immediately knew this crime was not random or isolated. They probably have a smoking gun so to speak.

LE has been forced to change Roy - must keep up with political correctness at all costs.

LE has been forced to change Roy - must keep up with political correctness at all costs.

That is kind of the point that I am trying to relate to 2daughters. My mindset was where his was but now I am starting to see the light. I guess we will find out soon enough.

That is kind of the point that I am trying to relate to 2daughters. My mindset was where his was but now I am starting to see the light. I guess we will find out soon enough.

I hope LE finds out soon. The bad part about it, the silence will only deepen once an arrest is made.

this may have been previously discussed, but i am curious about brad's facial hair.
what was his norm in terms of shaving?

he had a mustache at the time of nancy's disappearance. did he shave his cheeks every day? did he shave on the weekends?

if he were truly waiting for nancy to return from a run so he could leave to play tennis, was brad:
1. showered and shaved?
(did he normally shower before playing sports or only afterwards?)
2. dressed in tennis clothes?
3. wearing tennis shoes?
4. packed up with his tennis racket and balls in his car or by the door?
(could the tall brown bag be covering a long tennis bag or sports duffel)
http://www.solutionsmkt.com/sports_bags.jpg

brad's facial hair:
cooperbeard.jpg

If the last time he shaved was Fri morning before work I can see why he would look this scruffy by the Monday presser. My hubby is a plant manager suit tie everyday and he refuses to shave on the weekends no matter what unless I really get insistant about it. Maybe brad was the same way??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liz43950