Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends & family of NC said she never went anywhere (incl. running) without her KEYS and cell phone? I read this and wondered about that. I would think she would wear a fanny pack of some kind if that were true...otherwise running with keys and cell phone in one's hand would be very uncomfortable, no?

Remember her Dad taught her to run with a key in her palm with the long end pointing out between her fingers.....for safety if she was ever attacked or something. ( Per Mr Rentz)

Brad ALSO said he 'cleaned the trunk of Nancy's car because he had spilled gas 2 weeks prior." That makes no sense to me. LE observed no odor. But he appears to have vacuumed that trunk out too.

He was REALLY INTO VACUUMING that day, eh???

Yes, and I am SURE that he expected that he would have time to do a lot more. He thought he had 24 hours. And he was a very inexperienced cleaner.

Another question I had was answered as well.

Nancy was found face down...

So my friend DogWood - it appears she was indeed found face down but also found face down in the pond, according to the affidavits for probable cause.

There seems to be several answers provided in the warrants such as Nancy's cell phone and car keys were in the house (wonder why Brad didn't answer that), the purse was found in the X5 on Saturday. Nancy always ran with her cell phone and her car keys, despite Brad and Heider's claims that she ran with nothing. Seems to me following a very brief review Brad was clueless about his wife and her habits. He didn't even know for sure what she went running in. Too many inconsistent stories Mr. Brad - JA messed you up big time just by knowing your wife better than you did. :crazy:

I'm interested in hearing from the 'fence-sitters' in this case and if the info released today gets you any closer to deciding one way or the other?

Shine them up because I feel they will be getting used soon on BIG BOY BRAD!
DNA is all that is left IMO.

Yes, and I am SURE that he expected that he would have time to do a lot more. He thought he had 24 hours. And he was a very inexperienced cleaner.

Makes no sense that both parents would get up at 4am to take care of a child. No statement was made as to why Katie was up/awake or what the problem was.

THEN, 'superdad' has energy to make at least 2 trips to HT AND then start cleaning for FOUR HOURS.

uhhh-huhhhh. Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Is LTF a moot point now? I was hoping something would come up about him going there.

I don't think it is a moot point - one more piece of the case that willbe presented to the jury.

For some reason the media has not released the warrant pertaining to the undisclosed location - must have made a deal with the DA.

In the affidavit it states the bath attached to the bedroom where NC slept and kept her belongings, which would be the master as per their house plans. This is also the room where the dry stain on the white sheet was found.

I thought Nancy moved out of the master suite....

I wondered about that too, Mom. "Attached" makes it sound like the master, but the wording makes it sound like it is the girls' room. If that's the case, the bedding and the item of children's clothing seized bothers me a lot. Was NC attacked in there?

Also, re: BC being up at 4 to "attend to the 2 year old." I know my 2 year old is only up at 4 if she's sick or something wakes her up. Did something wake up Katie? If this were a normal waking up, you would think one parent would tend to her and one would go back to sleep. No?

I feel SO AWFUL for those 2 little girls.

He is so so so screwed. It sounds like they have quite a clear picture of what they think happened. I think they're only waiting on DNA and forensics, including the in-depth examination of the hard drives.

I wonder what is detailed in "Nancy's writings"?

ICAM! Hopefully her writings will provide a lot of insight for the investigators (as well as give more validity to her friends statements)! I'm impressed she was able to do this, esp since it can be extremely difficult to keep such things hidden from the overly prying eyes of a controlling other.

Makes no sense that both parents would get up at 4am to take care of a child. No statement was made as to why Katie was up/awake or what the problem was.

THEN, 'superdad' has energy to make at least 2 trips to HT AND then start cleaning for FOUR HOURS.

uhhh-huhhhh. Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

No, it does not make any sense at all. Interesting that he was up at 4. I wonder if he did make that early morning trip to HT.

No Anderson, it will not be enough.

Exactly right. They will need much more. It is a forensics case to clean up what we already suspect. Did they say that the stain was inconclusive? If so, scary.

For some reason the media has not released the warrant pertaining to the undisclosed location - must have made a deal with the DA.

Isn't the SW for the computers the "third" warrant? Do you think there's another one?

Isn't the SW for the computers the "third" warrant? Do you think there's another one?

The undisclosed location warrant was issued on the 25th. The warrant you see for th ecomputer hard drives was issued the 28th - this is not a location but a thing and standard procedure to have a separate warrant for investigation of the hard drives.

The warrant for the undisclosed location is not among the warrants released.

Did they say that the stain was inconclusive?

No the detective who observed the stain could not identify what the stain was (it needed to be tested to determine).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe