Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Nancy's Father is the Director of the Equivalent to the US Children and Youth Services in Alberta, CA. Can you imagine his grief?

ETA: It is also only good through 7/25/08 where a return hearing is scheduled, so it makes sense that he didnt bother to contest, he can then, and the children can go to Canada through then.
Believe me, if Brad tries to get the children back, there probably will be a full-blown hearing with witnesses. If Brad is innocent of murdering his wife, he needs to fight for his kids. If he is guilty, he will be a fool, especially since much will come out about the type of person he is, along with a few of his mistresses testifying.

I just read the petition. I can't believe he not only didn't report her missing he didn't even notify her family. That really doesn't look good for him. I wonder how her family found out?

Yeah - I saw that too! Not good! I bet it was one of her friend's.

I say that woman's address and the husband's can go up here- you in??
KIDDING, repeat, KIDDING.. LOL

Oh my... i never should have said anything!
I was trying to make a point...just saying, you just never know what is really going on.

Believe me when I say if you knew my friend, you'd love her.
On the outside, you'd see nothing but a warm, funny, compassionate, beautiful woman.
She donates time to all kinds of organizations, is constantly doing things for other people in need and...well, I'm not going to keep trying to defend her very private actions. You will all think what you want and you have that right. I don't approve either but she is my friend and I love her. There is a past, a very long past between she and he that I nor you can even begin to unravel.

And if you knew the wife, you wouldn't feel so sorry for her. There's a reason why my friend has her kids all of the time...she can't be bothered. And she treats her husband like dirt. I can't stand to be around her...don't like her one bit. I don't think my friend is wrong because of what she's doing to the wife. I could care less about her feelings. She's a selfish, negative, ugly spirited woman. I feel it's wrong because of the kids invloved on both sides and for my friend's husband.

There's a whole story there that is not meant for this thread. I was just trying to make a point.

But I take no offense to your opinions. It is a very sore subject and I would think that y'all had no morals if you didn't think that way at first glance but there is so much more to it.

OK, back to the topic at hand....:)

NO, by law an attempt to serve must be made or indicated that it was attempted. This says that it WAS submitted, so he was served. On the chamber transcript it was probably acknowledged for the record if he did not appear. LOL, I love how your trying to read it while getting ready-

Blink do you the the police would have served him when they went to pick up the children? I would have loved to have seen the look on his face.:)

Believe me, if Brad tries to get the children back, there probably will be a full-blown hearing with witnesses. If Brad is innocent of murdering his wife, he needs to fight for his kids. If he is guilty, he will be a fool, especially since much will come out about the type of person he is, along with a few of his mistresses testifying.

Im betting he will be in the clink with his new "girlfriend" with considerably more facial hair by 7/25. heh heh.

I just read the petition. I can't believe he not only didn't report her missing he didn't even notify her family. That really doesn't look good for him. I wonder how her family found out?
It's hard to say, but I think Nancy's twin sister said that she spoke to Nancy every day. Maybe, she was unable to get in touch with Nancy and finally called Brad herself.

Blink do you the the police would have served him when they went to pick up the children? I would have loved to have seen the look on his face.:)

NO, he had to have been served the summons first, prior to the actual hearing from 7/16. The order though, will probably be served in conjunction with picking up the children if it has not been already I'd be surprised. There is an established protocal though, and if they felt he would resist, LE brings in different teams, etc, let's hope that's not the case.
I personally think they are with the grandparents already.

Item 6 (above link)
Nancy retained counsel on March 10,2008.
Inpending separation and child custody.

Oh, Wow! That slipped right past me and I didn't even see it.

"Some marital problems." Sounds like a definit understatement to me!:eek:

To me, marital problems are a fight or two. Separation, divorce,.........that's a whole other story! :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Oh my... i never should have said anything!
I was trying to make a point...just saying, you just never know what is really going on.

Believe me when I say if you knew my friend, you'd love her.
On the outside, you'd see nothing but a warm, funny, compassionate, beautiful woman.
She donates time to all kinds of organizations, is constantly doing things for other people in need and...well, I'm not going to keep trying to defend her very private actions. You will all think what you want and you have that right. I don't approve either but she is my friend and I love her. There is a past, a very long past between she and he that I nor you can even begin to unravel.

And if you knew the wife, you wouldn't feel so sorry for her. There's a reason why my friend has her kids all of the time...she can't be bothered. And she treats her husband like dirt. I can't stand to be around her...don't like her one bit. I don't think my friend is wrong because of what she's doing to the wife. I could care less about her feelings. She's a selfish, negative, ugly spirited woman. I feel it's wrong because of the kids invloved on both sides and for my friend's husband.

There's a whole story there that is not meant for this thread. I was just trying to make a point.

But I take no offense to your opinions. It is a very sore subject and I would think that y'all had no morals if you didn't think that way at first glance but there is so much more to it.

OK, back to the topic at hand....:)

OT: Ember, I understood and agreed with your point, respectfully, it is relative to this discussion. For me, it is about integrity, and lovable or not, I would not have a friend that chose that kind of behavior. I have a very dear friend who was the wife in a somewhat similar situation- perhaps you could consider the wife is a beaach because her hubby is banging the sitter- you cant really think people aren't aware of that on some level.
Let's agree to disagree and your friend is lucky for your loyalty.

snipped
OMG. Nancy's Father is the Director of the Equivalent to the US Children and Youth Services in Alberta, CA. Can you imagine his grief?

No wonder they got this through so quickly. Dad probably knew what to do and who to go to to get it done. Good for him!

And it looks like the family probably knew something 'bad' happened to Nancy before they even got there and ....................they knew who did it. (imho)

I bet her family has given LE an earful!:eek:

JMHO
fran

PS.......no wonder Brad wasn't at the news conferences with NANCY'S famiy...fran

Nancy's daughter, Katie, has a birthday on the 23rd . How sad she is not gonna have her mother there with her

Oh, Wow! That slipped right past me and I didn't even see it.

"Some marital problems." Sounds like a definit understatement to me!:eek:

To me, marital problems are a fight or two. Separation, divorce,.........that's a whole other story! :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Right, I would consider it a marital prob if I could not afford groceries for my home and my hubby has 10 websites discussing his successful position and academic achievements. Perhaps he could have taken a picture of his wife at the WIC line holding their 2 babies and included that- WHAT A SKEEVOTZ!!

I see that now Blink - Ex parte. I believe he was not served with notice of this application but he will be served with this Order and be able to contest it on July 25th.
I read it very quickly - trying to get ready for work..

That's kind of what I understood too, jilly

ex parte = one sided

so he wasn't advised until after.

Bet he was pizzed!:eek:

too bad,:rolleyes:
IMHO
fran

Blink, same petition you are reading.
Item 6 almost at the end.

LOL, Dare I say- DUH.
My ADD and my hating hormones kicked in at the same time and I missed it, thanks so much, Carrington.

The hair on the back of my kneck stood up when I read this-
OMG- this poor woman has been dealing with this for MONTHS at a minimum. I am horrified all over again.

I hope God forgives me for saying this but I wish he had been successful in his threat to take his own life earlier this year.

To my earlier point in first thread- again it seems by this complaint that there HAD to be signs of this behavior and/or abuse. I am so heartfully sorry for this family. I really hope if any of you reading this are in or know of someone in this situation I beg you to leave it. This really can happen to anyone.

It's not offending me, my first thought was, if this is true and he's quilty, then hopefully as they are closing in, he will spare everyone the stress of a trial.

That's kind of what I understood too, jilly

ex parte = one sided

so he wasn't advised until after.

Bet he was pizzed!:eek:

too bad,:rolleyes:
IMHO
fran

The hearing is exparte, that is correct, but he still must be served PRIOR and his attorneys have the right to file on his behalf to object to it on grounds. They apparently did not. Correct he never saw the order until it was served as it does not state his attorney on it. That prob means he does not have a family law counsel, just criminal.

Brad has only had BMW's since moving to NC. Only 1 vehicle is listed per year, not 2 vehicles. I find this strange since they both appear to have vehicles. Leased vehicles are still listed for tax purpose, so that can't be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE