Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. I bet he was controlling the funds so she could not afford an attorney retainer, imo. That woman must have went through hell and to end up like this-

Wouldn't she have had to file in Canada? She was not a US citizen.
Anyone know? :confused:

I would prefer that to come today instead!! Tomorrow morning they can tell us about his first night in jail and who his new "girlfriend" might be while there! :eek: The fellas in the yard will be so glad to see he is so athletic and in such great shape!! His training wasn't wasted at all! LOL Talk about the next Iron Man competition...he is sure to be a shoe in!

Look out- SS has her snark on, LOL.

You know, I tie my shoes backwards. We always thought it was because the person who taught me did so facing me.
I use both hands equally..I write right handed, bat left handed etc..so maybe it's normal for an ambidextrous person.
Only pointing out that how the shoes are tied isn't necessarily evidence someone else put on her shoes.
You folks are so thorough, I rarely have anything to add..

So she goes to the party Fri. Night, and I bet he sits and home and does some drinking and she does the same at the party, get home and a fight starts. It gets out of hand and boom she is dead. Now drunken husband panics and starts thinking of what to do. 1.Clean up scene, damn no bleach!! Goes and gets some. 2.Story! Let's see, she was out running early this am and never came back....sounds good. 3.Need to get her dressed and dump her somehwhere where there will be no one around. 4.End of the road by the pond, that he has surely run by, at some point, being a triathlete. 5. Get home clean himself up and go to bed (wow if he really went to bed after that what a psycho).

Now the police find the body.....let's see Columbo says look at they way the shoes are tied, if it is backwards, someone else did the tying. Blood work up....if she was out jogging her lactic acid levels would be elevated as well as endorphines (which is really why we all run anyway). If this is the case, he is screwed!! Surely being an athlete himself he should have known these things. He does have a masters degree.

My 2 pennies...........

You know, I tie my shoes backwards. We always thought it was because the person who taught me did so facing me.
I use both hands equally..I write right handed, bat left handed etc..so maybe it's normal for an ambidextrous person.
Only pointing out that how the shoes are tied isn't necessarily evidence someone else put on her shoes.
You folks are so thorough, I rarely have anything to add..

Hey Storm,

I'm the same way!! I'm ambidextrous and I tie my shoes backwards too. I write, eat and brush my teeth with my left hand and everything else I do with my right hand. I wonder if Nancy and Brad were opposite handed or if one or the other was ambidextruos. I wonder if investigators regard shoe tying as evidence. I've never heard of that before but it must have been considered in some case at some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celt View Post
Good morning all
They have updated some great pictures of Nancy and her wonderful family on WRAL
http://www.wral.com/news/local/image_gallery/3208444/
also I thought this was interesting
"Brett Adam, a friend of the Coopers' whose wife reported her missing Saturday afternoon, said: "Brad is himself suffering enormously. One of the things I've said is that it's all too easy to slip into rumor."
Do you think he is staying w/The Adams?
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/cri...y/1144227.html
Good morning and thanks for the links Celt. I bet the friends he is staying with is the Adams.

This was why I was curious where they lived. There have been numerous questions about where they live, and why JA wasn't at the party. I was trying to see if their address was in that block of homes, NC and BC's neighborhood. Again I'm sorry and I did remove that. As a newbie here, I shouldn't come storming in and posting without learning your etiquette, and now that I thought about it, I realize etiquette or not, it was bad judgment.

Those friends are suffering terribly. I watched to interview on Good Morning America, It brought tears to my eyes!

LOL, find one of us on here who hasn't made such a newbie error- I dare ya!! LOL.. I for one could show you threads where mincemeat is my name:blowkiss:. Your a class act and welcome addition!!

Shows you are one of us! LOL

Oh I feel better! Thanky for them kind words!:blushing:

Headndownstream - I'm curious if you had to download a plug in for that information. The reason I ask is I don't down load them but on the Wake County site there is some kind of entry relating to possibly seperation of funds between Brad and Nancy on February 4th, 2008. Were you able to see this information by any chance ?

Why would they have yet another press conference tomorrow? What will they say tomorrow that they couldn't say today?

yeah what is with these 9am press conferences everyday? :confused:
(CST that is ;) )
Can't we have one at 2:30 today? Or even 3?
I want to hear the news soon that Brad is arrested. :furious:

Thanks for this link Seriously Searching : http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1144548.html

This information is amazing. A complete control freak is Mr. Cooper, removing passports so his children cannot go to Canada - quess he was afraid Nancy would indeed go. Quess this explains why her parents vacationed in Hilton Head - only way to see the children was to vacation in the US. Would also be a big bone of contention if Nancy had made up her mind to leave him - she would need those passports. Seems to me he definitely did not want her to leave.

With holding money and Nancy had to borrow money from her parents to buy groceries for the children - holy cow this is lunacy. Certainly explains why he was in the store purchasing items. If she has no access to money it also makes it very difficult to leave as well. Attempted suicides, hmmm, another control mechamism - if one wants to die they will make it happen not just attempt it.

WOW

Holy cow is right, It was very disturbing to read. Not buying groceries for his own children:furious:. Well I bet Mr. control freak doesn't feel so much in control now, with the children being removed and given to his in laws.

In my opinion she is....

I agree. IMO, she is terrible to do that. She has some nerve to sleep in that woman's bed :mad:. I hope the spouses find out and ruin the party.

:twocents:

I can understand why you guys think that and I take no offense.
There are times when I am just disgusted with her but I love her anyway and try to guide her out of it.
I am the only one who knows and can't even stand to watch her around the wife. It sickens me and I've told her as much. Being fake is one of my biggest pet peeves.
But she really isn't a bad person, just a person who has very bad judgement when it comes to him.
I've talked her down from him so many times but if she can't get me on the tele, she caves. She's just very weak when it comes to him. I've told her that her weakness offends me and I know she is a better person than this...but, for whatever reason, his power over her is strong.

My point was that it happens and most people would never know.

When a husband cuts off the food supply, there is a serious problem.
IMO :eek:

Yes and I would venture to say he has had a "serious problem" most of his life and probably reared its ugly head in his youth on occasions. IMO this could explain the reason he didn't notify his family/lack of apparent closeness (of course I could be all wrong).

Why would they have yet another press conference tomorrow? What will they say tomorrow that they couldn't say today?

Speculation on my part, but as they continue to not name a POI or suspect, I have to think they are trying to draw on Brad's protestations of his non-involvement and have him in for questioning, obviously with his attorney's present. The important reason for that is once they declare him a suspect, he invokes the 5th, game over. There are NUMEROUS defense strategies that involve the theory that LE only ever investigated one person, PRIOR to the physical finding of fact testing being completed, and they of course want to avoid that. They continue to question witnessess (mistress probably through or with her attorney) and this stuff can take a few days.

I have to check in NC, but in most states, the Lab work and DNA'Forensics analysis is priortized, its not like CSI in real life. In most cases until the POI is named or suspect, it does not get first priority, it makes me think their evidence is quite strong to take the time to put the rest of the case together as they wait for the results.

Yes and I would venture to say he has had a "serious problem" most of his life and probably reared its ugly head in his youth on occasions. IMO this could explain the reason he didn't notify his family/lack of apparent closeness (of course I could be all wrong).

I agree, sadly.

...My friend is very close to the wife and stays that way so that she doesn't suspect anything...My friend is not a bad person...
This woman would not be my friend. She is the worst of the worst. How sad and how pathetic. It's also sad that she would allow herself to be used in this way...because...it's all about sex for him...He won't miss a beat when she's gone because he'll move on to another sucker.

I think this is identical to Michelle Young - she also went home to her family, within 2 weeks of her murder. She also sought professional assistance very shortly before her murder. She also had a cheating husband who was emotionally abusive. Sounds incredibly familiar.

So true RC. Like you, I'm WOW at this custody order. Obviously Brad wasn't at the hearing. I'm assuming he's been served with a copy of this order and will be able to contest it? Or maybe he consented. All I can think of is Linda Fisher! I believe we've been told that grandparents don't have any rights in NC. Maybe the fact that Brad had threatened suicide and had previously made an attempt on his own life when he was a teenager had a lot to do with this order.

So true RC. Like you, I'm WOW at this custody order. Obviously Brad wasn't at the hearing. I'm assuming he's been served with a copy of this order and will be able to contest it? Or maybe he consented. All I can think of is Linda Fisher! I believe we've been told that grandparents don't have any rights in NC. Maybe the fact that Brad had threatened suicide and had previously made an attempt on his own life when he was a teenager had a lot to do with this order.

I would think the sucicide threat and the previous attempt would be a huge reason for the in laws taking custody.

Did you guys read the filing? Sorry if I missed the discussion I had to run some errands and am attempting to catch up.

I'm thinking it may come down to a fear he may flee with the children. JMO:)

ETA - there is a reason LE has been following this guy everywhere !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54