Nancy Garrido - thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She obviously knew what was going on in the back yard, she knew she married a convicted rapist, and I believe she had full access to the back yard. Someone was providing meals to Jaycee, even if tv dinners or other microwaved food. Someone was providing clothing, shoes, toys etc. Remember also she had full control of Jaycee while PG was in jail. She must have locked her up somewhere while she went to work (a regular work day being 8 hours plus travel and lunch - a long time to be locked away) and I can't even picture PG helping with the birth of the two children. She was 100% involved imo.

*slinks to corner waiting for tongue lashing*

no toung lashing from me cause i concur a 100 percent.
btw nancy didnt start working till 94.......so when garrido was locked up, she'd only have to keep jaycee stored away when she went out for errands.

im just thankful no real big shot is defending either of them.
but it's not like they can afford that.
It is not over till it is over...Big name, small name, they get help from other attorneys. This is a famous case.

She obviously knew what was going on in the back yard, she knew she married a convicted rapist, and I believe she had full access to the back yard. Someone was providing meals to Jaycee, even if tv dinners or other microwaved food. Someone was providing clothing, shoes, toys etc. Remember also she had full control of Jaycee while PG was in jail. She must have locked her up somewhere while she went to work (a regular work day being 8 hours plus travel and lunch - a long time to be locked away) and I can't even picture PG helping with the birth of the two children. She was 100% involved imo.

*slinks to corner waiting for tongue lashing*

All good points but the thing we were discussing is that she herself was charged with rape.

In the article cited by Tizzle (http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/123816/Jaycee-s-first-words-Mom-I-have-babies) the LE "source" was quoted as saying "The senior officer revealed: “This is clearly a match made in hell. We know she took an active part in the abduction. But did she play a physical part in the never-ending nightmare her husband inflicted on Jaycee?", meaning that they didn't know if she assaulted Jaycee. Also, the DA had commented after charges had been laid she could be charged with rape even if she didn't actively participate, she just needed to have facilitated it some way. All of that tells me that at the time the charges were filed they didn't know what role, if any, Nancy had played. They were working on the assumption that she had been at least aware of them and therefore legally culpable since she had participated in the kidnapping.

Concluding that she had personally physically assaulted Jaycee is as yet not supported by any evidence at all. For all we know she could have been banned from going into the backyard and did not know what was happening there (allthough I'm sure she would have been able to guess).

BBM
How do you know what JC told LE?
How could she be charged with something of this nature?
she was not charged with being an accessory...SO they must have something on her.
You can not charge anyone based on a guessing game :waitasec:

BBM
How do you know what JC told LE?
How could she be charged with something of this nature?
she was not charged with being an accessory...SO they must have something on her.
You can not charge anyone based on a guessing game :waitasec:

if she touched jaycee at all she is worse then garrido. freaking sick.

His ex-wife, Christine, mentioned that PG had urged her to allow multiple partners into their sex life. I imagine he would have urged NG to do the same. NG would probably have been more receptive to these requests/demands, considering her willingness to participate in abducting JC. More easily persuaded, considering her obvious lack of self-esteem. I imagine she wouldn't have had any problem brutalizing JC right along with PG, because what makes her tick is keeping hubby happy. Him getting his fix, gives her a fix of her own. I really don't think that she will be able to convince anyone that she was just chillin' in the house, unaware of what her deviant husband was doing to a child in the sound proof shed out back. JMO

All good points but the thing we were discussing is that she herself was charged with rape.

Exactly, and as had previously been pointed out by someone is the fact that she didn't necessarily have to physically rape her but just by helping PG take her and help him keep her she would be guilty of the same charges, just like if she was in a car and a shooting took place taking a life, she would be as guilty as the shooter. My comment was addressed to the comment made by the person who stated that she NG may not have known there was an area behind the yard and the she may have been banned from that area (sort of makes it seem she would know about the area) so would therefore not know what was going on.

I guess I could have made a shorter comment to their comment such as "Yeah right" but wanted to show my argument as to why I disagreed that she did not know about that area.

if she touched jaycee at all she is worse then garrido. freaking sick.
Nobody is worse then PG, get a grip.....
WELL - child traffickers are, people who mutilate, She is not worse then him. JUST EQUAL.

Exactly, and as had previously been pointed out by someone is the fact that she didn't necessarily have to physically rape her but just by helping PG take her and help him keep her she would be guilty of the same charges, just like if she was in a car and a shooting took place taking a life, she would be as guilty as the shooter. My comment was addressed to the comment made by the person who stated that she NG may not have known there was an area behind the yard and the she may have been banned from that area (sort of makes it seem she would know about the area) so would therefore not know what was going on.

I guess I could have made a shorter comment to their comment such as "Yeah right" but wanted to show my argument as to why I disagreed that she did not know about that area.

If I drove a get away car for a bank robber I would serve time for being an accessory to the crime.
Just because someone posts something does not mean anything.
I have no idea how they got their charges. I am just glad they are charged, and if they add any more
charges that too can make me happy.

His ex-wife, Christine, mentioned that PG had urged her to allow multiple partners into their sex life. I imagine he would have urged NG to do the same. NG would probably have been more receptive to these requests/demands, considering her willingness to participate in abducting JC. More easily persuaded, considering her obvious lack of self-esteem. I imagine she wouldn't have had any problem brutalizing JC right along with PG, because what makes her tick is keeping hubby happy. Him getting his fix, gives her a fix of her own. I really don't think that she will be able to convince anyone that she was just chillin' in the house, unaware of what her deviant husband was doing to a child in the sound proof shed out back. JMO
ITA. :crazy:

I agree with Tizzle. However, what doe ITA mean? (I think also, I too agree) ok going with second version.
ITA

I do know that it's a job, or they hide behind what client told them :) Maybe I am an idealist?
I still question why anyone would want to defend one as despicable as this woman is. when they DO KNOW that whatever involvement she did have cant be innocent at all.
I feel like you do. I could be a prosecutor, but I would never have the personality required to be a defense attorney!

Nobody is worse then PG, get a grip.....
WELL - child traffickers are, people who mutilate, She is not worse then him. JUST EQUAL.

i say she's worse cause shes a woman (allegedly).
by the fact that she did nothing to help jaycee for 18 years, and in fact, left terry, distraught and broken up and not knowing if her little girl was alive or not, she is one of the lowest forms of scum even if she had no actual part in the rapes.

Nancy has been charged with conspiracy. If she is proven to conspire with PG to kidnap Jaycee with the purpose for PG to rape her then she is also guilty of the rape without actually having to do it. It's the same situation as if I hired someone to kill a person and then that someone killed the person. I would also be charged with murder even though I actually didn't do the killing. NG knew he was going to rape Jaycee and they planned and executed the kidnapping together. I hope this doesn't go to trial so that Jaycee doesn't have to give all the horrible details to the public about what they did to her. But if it does it will be interesting to hear from Jaycee what Nancy did during those 18 years. Like did she ever approach her and ask if she was okay knowing what PG was doing to her.

The criminal law has changed over time. Under the law, people who "aid and abet" or serve as an accessory to a crime can be charged with the actual crime and face the same punishment as the actual offender. There used to be separate statutes that would say "Accessory to Murder" - now most states just charge accessories directly under the primary crime.

So NG may or may not have actually performed the act of rape, but if she aided or abetted PG she'd be directly charged with the crime (as she is). There wouldn't be a separate "Accessory to Rape" charge. FYI :)

They would have to prove that though, each charge is a separate crime, in this case over a period of 18 years (allthough it is over 7 years for the most part). Being guilty of one charge doesnt necessarily prove that you are guillty of another charge. I see the physical separation of the property as an issue, we don't know who was allowed to go where on the property and that has to be relevant for at least some of the charges.

It really depends on what exactly Jaycee will testify to. I doubt they will have any other evidence. Nancy's life is in Jaycee's hands really, what she says will determine how things work out for her.

They would have to prove that though, each charge is a separate crime, in this case over a period of 18 years (allthough it is over 7 years for the most part). Being guilty of one charge doesnt necessarily prove that you are guillty of another charge. I see the physical separation of the property as an issue, we don't know who was allowed to go where on the property and that has to be relevant for at least some of the charges.

It really depends on what exactly Jaycee will testify to. I doubt they will have any other evidence. Nancy's life is in Jaycee's hands really, what she says will determine how things work out for her.

JC was allowed in the house, and so were the girls...NG knew they lived in the back yard :eek: (she gave printing customers their orders from the house, not the back yard)
she knew he was a rapist :eek: she knew him he plotted to kidnap her and she helped, and she ended up with two kids...:eek: is there anything not clear for you?

JC was allowed in the house, and so were the girls...NG knew they lived in the back yard :eek: (she gave printing customers their orders from the house, not the back yard)
she knew he was a rapist :eek: she knew him he plotted to kidnap her and she helped, and she ended up with two kids...:eek: is there anything not clear for you?

maybe nancy caught patty's dementia :waitasec:

CP also witnessed NG kidnap JC and gave an accurate description of her and the vehicle that was used to commit this heinous crime that was recovered on PG's property. That combined with the fact that P&NG were caught red-handed with JC, that should be enough for a conviction even without testimony of the victim...:doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back