Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Lindsy leaves this week there is no vehicle. That is what Hank kept saying he needs wheels.

Misty is acting like a kid who got grounded for not cleaning her room. She just doesn't get it does she?
jmo

Reminds me so much of KC when she so desperately wanted out before LP bonded her and, she was willing to do anything/everything.

If this is in the wrong thread please move it my dear Kimster... but wonder why Ron wrote Crystal and I guess he knows all his correspondence will be read ??

We need to send the Croslins and Cummings down the Yellow Brick Road, maybe they would each find a Conscience, some Morality and, Honesty? They all forgot about Toto.

Misty is soon going to be one sad, lonely little girl in that big bad jail. What little money her family had is almost gone and then who is she going to talk to. I think that's when the cookie is going to crumble.

Personally, it hurt me to hear Misty cry for food and say she is hungry. Those words coming from another is one of my greatest fears as a human being and often what brings me to my knees. Food, water, clothing, shelter and protection is all I hold close to my own heart for all of mankind.

Nancy produced several days menu on air, which sounded nutritous and proper food allowance to maintain life, surely Misty has been offered this in her cell, right? Misty looked upset on the videos, but not signs of having no food or water. She had apparent strength and mental clarity, which if starved that diminishes rather quickly. Hopefully she's offered her daily allowance of food, surely no one in control of distributing meals of the day would be so cruel or have the ability to deprive the inmates. I hope.

Don't ever worry about them and food. She most likely wants her snacks.

You would not believe the food they get...way better than we have (except for lunch) typical breakfasts are eggs, hot cereal , toast, bacon or sausage, danish (cooked there) orange juice and milk.
Then the hot urn arrives and they can have coffee/tea. That is a typical breakfast. Lunch is bagged with fruit and baloney sandwiches. They save the fruit to make their pruno (booze). Dinner is as good as breakfast, but breakfast was unbelievable...

....ut...uh..I sound like Nancy Grace.

If this is in the wrong thread please move it my dear Kimster... but wonder why Ron wrote Crystal and I guess he knows all his correspondence will be read ??

I had very bad sound on the audios and didn't hear this. Do you know if it was his sister Crystal or Haleigh's mom. I suspect it was his sister.

You would not believe the food they get...way better than we have (except for lunch) typical breakfasts are eggs, hot cereal , toast, bacon or sausage, danish (cooked there) orange juice and milk.
Then the hot urn arrives and they can have coffee/tea. That is a typical breakfast. Lunch is bagged with fruit and baloney sandwiches. They save the fruit to make their pruno (booze). Dinner is as good as breakfast, but breakfast was unbelievable...

You are so right, they have to follow dietary requirements, Inmate do not go hungry, thats for sure, my sister works in a jail, has for over 20 years, i was there in the kitchen once, they eat good

I have a different take on why MC is saying she is starving. She has no ciggies, no roxy and she is "jonesing" - going cold turkey. That will make you sick and usually you loose your appetite. You only want "certain" things to eat and when you don't get them - you go without because everything else (heavy food - mashed potatoes, gravy, etc) will just make you throw up.

I do not believe for one minute that MC is "being starved". I do not feel any sympathy for her at all. She is a spoiled, uneducated (10% of $50K is $10,000 - I laughed so hard I cried), selfish lil girl that has been playing big girl games.

Remember - don't do the crime if ya can't do the time!!!

I just hope she cracks and soon. Poor Haleigh - she never really had a chance.

You are so right, they have to follow dietary requirements, Inmate do not go hungry, thats for sure, my sister works in a jail, has for over 20 years, i was there in the kitchen once, they eat good

Misty wants her Happy Meal....... nuff said.

I worked at a prison in Louisiana. All of the employees ate at the dining hall. We had the same food as the offenders and it was always good.

All Misty is worried about is not getting candy bars and chips.

I am still furious about rc's work hours. I thought for a moment we were going to get some information ..:furious::furious:

For eleven and a half months I have waited for someone to address this...and finally the question is raised and they gave us wrong info and NG did not follow through with typical questions like when did the shift start, when did it end?

Did anybody catch when Misty was talking to Timmy, asking him to get the money for bailing her out, she told him she would pay it back. With what?
Also... he told her that her lawyer said he was only $5000 short getting the bail money together. I wonder where that came from.
As for the food in jail... folks that age want chips, candy, sodas, junk food. They don't want healthy food.
No institutional food is good... but it's enough to keep one from starving. They sometimes don't get enough of it because it's not big portions.

I am still furious about rc's work hours. I thought for a moment we were going to get some information ..:furious::furious:

For eleven and a half months I have waited for someone to address this...and finally the question is raised and they gave us wrong info and NG did not follow through with typical questions like when did the shift start, when did it end?

Don't expect reality or truthful answers from Mz. nancy, especially about Ronald. She has moved on from that, all spectacle now, nothing more. Grieving father (choke) and Grandmother TN (windy).

About the food. Yes all jails have to follow certain guidelines, however I have found out from working at a jail that there can be quite a bit of difference between jails. From talking to inmates who have been in different jails they are quick to tell you what jails are the worst when it comes to food.
I can tell you that if you are in Utah and plan to be arrested, you do not want to be locked up in the SLC jail, the food there is the worst.
IMO if Misty is hungry it is because she is not eating everything that she's given. She also may be doing everything she can to be playing the "poor me" game, thinking that if her family thinks she's hungry then they'll work harder to get her out.
Most inmates at the jail I work at actually gain weight. Most are druggies and don't exactly eat well when they're on the outside, when they're locked up suddenly they have 3 square meals a day and when they finally get released the clothes they wore when they were arrested are to small for them!

VB

What her picture on his leg doesn't count? What a piece of work he is. I only remember one inmate ever asking about jewelry and that was because they wanted to sell it. He took a necklace from a visitor and had the nerve to wear it...lol.

RC and TN are truly working my nervous system and not in a good way.

Me, too, Whisp.

Did anybody catch when Misty was talking to Timmy, asking him to get the money for bailing her out, she told him she would pay it back. With what?
Also... he told her that her lawyer said he was only $5000 short getting the bail money together. I wonder where that came from.
As for the food in jail... folks that age want chips, candy, sodas, junk food. They don't want healthy food.
No institutional food is good... but it's enough to keep one from starving. They sometimes don't get enough of it because it's not big portions.
You're right about the small portions-because they know they'll make even more money from selling the junk. Just a business decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth