Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the top-notch atty shoulda gone to a top-notch cosmetic surgeon.
Instead he went to a top-botch cosmetic surgeon..... :eek:

Talk about your blood-sucking attorneys.

"I vant to bite your neck!"

Is "criminal attorney" redundant?

They wasted good money on this dude. They should have gotten that Gloria Alford chick that is always look for fame.

I agree that in our country the criminal seems to have all the rights... I agree we deserve rights, but I feel it goes overboard on the side of the criminal.... I hate that evidence can be determined too damning, give me a break.....

Hmmmm I wonder if this lawyer has worked out a deal for himself with MAYBELLINE COSMETICS? He wears more eye makeup than I do!

Tee Hee! I thought it was only me who thought it was wearing makeup. Maybe no eye shadow but definitely blush.

No shiny shirt tonight. OH LA LA soft velvet.

Lawyer reminds me of a maitre'd (sp) in a bad french restaurant. " Vod you lick a tabul for deux?":crazy:

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

This isn't about religious reasoning...didn't the McCann's get attacked for being unemotional and someone said something about there religious backgrounds.

Tee Hee! I thought it was only me who thought it was wearing makeup. Maybe no eye shadow but definitely blush.

Lawyer reminds me of a maitre'd (sp) in a bad french restaurant. " Vod you lick a tabul for deux?":crazy:

He is also wearing eye liner on the bottom..I stuck my nose against the TV just to verify..LOL.

Don't they always put makeup on ppl on tv? his is just over the board, they should fire the person who put it on

I think his dirt-filled coffin is in the Green Room.

I hope Nancy checks with LE to see if they told him not to release info about where to look for Caylee. And PLEASE ask him why they are not out looking!!!!

So Lee can rip the poster from that protester and destroy it saying, "The Home Association wont allow this" but yet the Anthonys just rolled out that big ol billboard right where the protester was sitting earlier!!!!!!

I xan't believe that he's quoting Kubler-Ross on stages of grief. He drank the Kool-Aid. That;s Cindy speak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back