Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JJ,
That's just so disturbing. I keep everything of my daughter's but never would have thought of making a mold of her bum. Just odd!

NeJame brought up people on blogs not privy to evidence and coming up with theories.....

Yes I'm aware...I'm pretty sure the others are going to be from Bank of America and Target... they are pressing charges..just a hunch could be totally wrong.
At the beginning of the show, it was said Winn Dixie & AT&T were new charges. :confused: Of course, Nancy's sometimes gotten it wrong!

YES!! The lawyer on top, about the motion and the child neglect...

A pre-emptive STRIKE that will fail. Sanchez was is name!! He said that the protocol to follow is

Indictment then she can hire experts to test the evidence.

She hasn't been indicted YET for anything but the child neglect.

Rene Rockwell just makes my blood pressure go thru the roof.

Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

LINK with pictures please :crazy:....welcome Karatedad

Nejame may be a good attorney, but in my opinion, he is not very good with the media....the swaying back & forth while he answers is very distracting. And, anyone notice, in the video of JB leaving his office smirking with Casey, he has some pretty good size man *advertiser censored* going on! I think he ought to try and get to the gym for a few hours a week. IMOO

Cindy washed the pants BEFORE she knew Caylee was "kidnapped". What are these people talking about!!??

Do you think all his references are to "blogs" include us?? i.e. those without evidence commenting on the case??? hmmm....

Well that blogger found print outs of this forum in the Anthony's trash....hehehe

I can't be the one to try and call NG. I would have to start with "Your show is like crack. Sickening, but highly addictive."

I don't think I would get much farther.

I want to know how many crackheads are going to donate to the "Save KC fund?

At the beginning of the show, it was said Winn Dixie & AT&T were new charges. :confused: Of course, Nancy's sometimes gotten it wrong!

Unless it was additional checks to those establishments.. one check to Winn Dixie and one electronic payment for AT&T was already in the arrest Affadavit..

I missed the beginning...putting kiddos to bed.

Again..someone please start a CA and GC isms thread. I would print it out and keep it forever..and pull them out when I need them...LOL!

there is one, I just could not resist!

I actually like this lawyer better than Baez. At least he admits that CA and GA's behavior seems a bit weird.

"Mistruths or half truths" - that line STILL upsets me. THAT is denial! Call it was it is - LIES!
Mistruths ARE lies - if it's not the truth, it's lies.

I am still waiting for the call to dispatch from Cindy where she says it semlls like there's rotting pizza in the car" She did not say that. And when confronted with the "body" statement she makes up the pizza thing. Old pizza doesn't get maggots - it turns into leather.

Why aren't these parents looking for ZFG and her sister Samantha? Why has NO ONE ever seen these people but Casey. All the Anthonys do is hole up in their house and then come out to inflame the people in front of their house. If they stayed inside their hosue the people would leave.

That is soooo creepy. I have an 8month old and I keep everything (clothes, unused diapers for each stage, his first binky, ect.) but a cast of his baby butt??? NO WAY!!!!!!!

Can you imagine when the boyfriends start coming around and her butt is all over the walls?

Do you think all his references are to "blogs" include us?? i.e. those without evidence commenting on the case??? hmmm....
Could be but we know more about this case then he does..IMHO.
They wouldn't complain if they were not worried about the public opinion.
They need to accept the fact that they created the bad PR.

Yes I'm aware...I'm pretty sure the others are going to be from Bank of America and Target... they are pressing charges..just a hunch could be totally wrong.

No. You're right about that.

well i am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but i am having fun... Just hope i can change before my girlfriend gets home, i don't know if she would understand.....

hahahahahaha

What's the rush???? The rush is I'm going to go insane if I have to see her in the Nicole Richie sunglasses for one more day!!!

Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

And the eyelashes? Practice makes perfect!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back