Nancy Grace 1-8-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why she doesn't want to be in the courtroom ~ she's locked up in her cell practically all the time and I'd think she'd want to get out and be with JB. :waitasec: MOO

You would think so, but imagine the culture shock. Sitting in her cell 23/7 and then suddenly thrust into a courtroom full of people where you're the star attraction. It must be the weirdest experience.

Yes, Boston, youtube links are on the Hearing thread, thanks to pattyg and floridakatz.
A Big Thank you to you both, PattyG and FloridaKatz!:blowkiss:
I really appreciate this, as I missed all of the bombshells from this day!

Here's my thoughts on the videos (can't even try to figure out which photos as there are so so many of Caylee) But the videos - two in particular - the one from the nursing home was shot by CA so she probably had the rights to it and the other one is with CA and Caylee in the pool - I think was probably shot by GA. IMO CA and GA sold those to ABC for the $200k. This was right around the time that KC was bailed out for the second time. For bail remember only $50k was needed in cash. I believe that the A's put up the $50k and banked the rest or opened a line of credit for KC's defense as that time they were still in KC's corner and wanted her back out bad. NOW - down the line - JB has probably run through the rest of that (or exhausted the line of credit). The A's need the cash as neither are working and have to their own legal fees to pay as well.

The above coupled with KC giving JB POA over the remains probably have the A's pretty peeved right about now which is starting to show the rift and division in the camps.

JMO
Ok...so I don't have to go back and read everything...JB has POA for Caylee's remains? For G-d's sake why?

I don't think she looked that bad...a little heaver and certainly not gussied up...just plain KC. I wonder what they interrupted when the went to get her...was she reading, sleeping, munching on commissary goodies?

Someone on NG or HLN said something about her arriving with red-rimmed eyes. I wonder if she was crying because she didn't want to leave her cell.

Ok...so I don't have to go back and read everything...JB has POA for Caylee's remains? For G-d's sake why?
That we don't know - just that JB has say.

Then again... ABC originally denied paying anything for photos & videos of Caylee when they aired the 20/20 special months ago and yesterday we find out they paid (allegedly... but puhleeze!) $200k for photos/videos...

It's all about trying to save face - especially with a case like this that has emotions running very high, but you can always follow the money. Time will tell.
Thanks...that's what I thought.

I missed most of today's events and NG tonight because we had company for a birthday dinner.........waiting to catch the repeat broadcast of NG in 2 hours.

But......in regards to the documents and a secure website, whatever happened to courier services? I know it would be a lot more expensive, but why can they use a courier for important documents/pictures they're concerned will get out to the public?

Since all the photos are on disc I believe JB was just going to email whatever photos to whomever needed to see them and since they all lived in different states, the state said there was no way for the judge to rule over people in other states and what they did with the photos. that is why JB finally suggested the secured website.

He was designating the area he was going to search during a TES search. I guess he had signed up as a team leader.

DC signed up as a team leader & chose the area the remains were found at?..If that's what LP said then it looks like DC knew where she was at least a week before his other mission but WHY a team leader?..Bringing along strangers to witness the find with him so it wouldn't look too suspicious?..Do we know if he actually went?..So many Q's..Sorry!

Maybe Casey will be a June bride afterall. Dreams can come true. So it's a jailhouse wedding, work with it!

Temptress with thy flow of wit, now stopst thine mouth, for thou referrest to nuptials not thought of by Hera, Jupiter, nor even Hades--darkest of princes--gleaming sallowly over pork rinds, when he first gazed on Proserpina, his bride to be, his turnip, munching poptarts, coloring with pens her paper, in a dark cell. Then did he cast his eye o'er Or-lawn-do. Eureka, or words like that, I have found her, the Dark One, etc, the devourer of her own, I have here found one too like me, etc., etc.

So, you are saying JB has a contender? kidding.

DC signed up as a team leader & chose the area the remains were found at?..If that's what LP said then it looks like DC knew where she was at least a week before his other mission but WHY a team leader?..Bringing along strangers to witness the find with him so it wouldn't look too suspicious?..Do we know if he actually went?..So many Q's..Sorry!

I think LP said it was Hoover, not DC, who chose that area.

Temptress with thy flow of wit, now stopst thine mouth, for thou referrest to nuptials not thought of by Hera, Jupiter, nor even Hades--darkest of princes--gleaming sallowly over pork rinds, when he first gazed on Proserpina, his bride to be, his turnip, munching poptarts, coloring with pens her paper, in a dark cell. Then did he cast his eye o'er Or-lawn-do. Eureka, or words like that, I have found her, the Dark One, etc, the devourer of her own, I have here found one too like me, etc., etc.

ahem. :D :D :D

(psst, we're trying to nail down your DP question here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77711&page=2)

~lol...that was good. :p

Ok...was it DC or JH?

He was designating the area he was going to search during a TES search. I guess he had signed up as a team leader.

I thought LP had said it was JH, also -- if true -- I wonder if JH was grabbing this location to legitimately perform a search under the cover of TES or --- preclude others from TES from searching knowing the remains were there.

A defensive step?

I doubt it but a theory all the same.

Also, is this how the girl who claimed to have photos of that area and claimed to be a part of TES, but really a part of the Caylee Alive camp got her photos?

Geeshhhhhhhhhh...............now I am all confused - I am going to have to go read all those NG & Greta transcripts again. LOL

Dr. Lee did say the other night on either NG or Greta that Dr. Spitz did it 5 or 6 days ago.

DP said on NG, also the other night, it was done on 12/29.

If you haven't found the info on transcripts yet hope that helps :)

I thought LP had said it was JH, also -- if true -- I wonder if JH was grabbing this location to legitimately perform a search under the cover of TES or --- preclude others from TES from searching knowing the remains were there.

A defensive step?

I doubt it but a theory all the same.

Also, is this how the girl who claimed to have photos of that area and claimed to be a part of TES, but really a part of the Caylee Alive camp got her photos?
Very well could be. Ya know she's the one that makes all of this highly suspect. I think the moment she rolled up with those photos LE started investigating...matter of fact I'd bet money on that. I think that's EXACTLY how one thing led to another. She had opened her big mouth about being married to one of the PIs employed by Casey (IIRC). Nothing like sending up flares!!

Very well could be. Ya know she's the one that makes all of this highly suspect. I think the moment she rolled up with those photos LE started investigating...matter of fact I'd bet money on that. I think that's EXACTLY how one thing led to another. She had opened her big mouth about being married to one of the PIs employed by Casey (IIRC). Nothing like sending up flares!!

Was she part of Hoover's group? (Before she got kicked out by TES, I mean)

Oy! lol..About 1:50ish I'll know for sure if LP said Hoover or DC..Unless the transcripts are already out?..I should go look! Duh!
No problem...all of this gives me one great big headache.

Was she part of Hoover's group? (Before she got kicked out by TES, I mean)
It would be very interesting to know. We worked feverishly here on the board that night contacting everyone we could think of. I truly believe LE began their investigation at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member