Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One interesting thing was while the young reporter out of Orlando, what is her name, Jennifer D? while she was reporting on this story, NG suddenly interrupted her midstream and said, "When exactly did you form such a friendly relationship with KCA? Why are you calling Ms. Anthony the defendant by her first name 'KC' ? " The young reporter appeared stunned and confused by this accusation and assured NG that she has never met KCA and has no relationship with her. It was really bizarre! Especially coming from this program where I thought they've called her "tot mom" and "KC" throughout the past 6 months.
It was odd because nothing the young reporter had been saying was pro-KC at all. Who knows where that came from.

snipped

Yes, whoa that was a twilight zone moment! NG's eyes almost seemed to glaze over a little bit. Maybe her PMS just suddenly hit a peak? :confused::confused:

And don't forget KC reaction when told of the body being found. No reaction from news at JB park but sedative needed when these remains found! She knew she was busted!

Yes, and then on the 17th Tony skips school so they can spend the day together. All while the body is in the trunk, until the 18th when Tony is in class and the Anthony's are out of the house.

GAWD!...this is just sick! :mad:

And don't forget KC reaction when told of the body being found. No reaction from news at JB park but sedative needed when these remains found! She knew she was busted!
Her reaction to me shows that she didn't think Caylee would be found ~ maybe she'd hoped somebody in her family who she was dropping little clues to had moved her or that she'd actually hidden her well enough and thought after the flooding she'd be completely gone? :waitasec: MOO

I take it you strongly believe kc could not, would not, and did not do this crime. Curious, do you have any theories on who did and do you have any evidence that would support your theory?

Hi Suspicious Mind,
Actually, I've always said that I think it was possible that KC was involved but that I can't be sure yet, since there's no way to pinpoint it to KC, much less only KC, so far, many many reasons have been given by myself and others, I won't rehash the hundreds of posts here! It's obvious why it can't be pinpointed to KC yet, unless there is evidence we don't know about yet. (I suppose there is and we will hear it at trial, or else today's article got it wrong.)

duct tape or fibers or other evidence from A household -- not only KC had access, many people obviously did

pings-- can place KC in the neighborhood on that date but not exclude others and doesn't show that she was disposing of a body

duct tape left on -- tends to point to another perpetrator, KC would want to remove the duct tape to keep "accident" defense open, also unlikely she would place the body there where it would be found relatively easily, this looks more like someone who wanted it to be found and for it to appear connected with KC or the A family, KC would obviously want to do the exact opposite if she is the perpetrator.

searches on the computer for chloroform--her friends also spoke about chloroform, RM had the chloroform joke on his photobucket etc, she could have looked it up because of them talking about it, one of the Lake Vaj friends spoke here on WS about using chloroform on unruly detainees while in the military. He didn't say he did it himself, it was a bit vague, but weird in any case. KC heard all this stuff, could have looked it up because of that.

motive-- no history of abuse or hostility or dislike of child, all witnesses questioned except KMT reported the opposite to LE. KMT said she had wanted to adopt Caylee if KC didn't keep her, but KC turned her down. She entertained the thought for only a day or so. So, motive is unconvincing. KC could easily have left the child with her family rather than murdering her if she wanted to be free of her.

etc, etc, etc

I can't rule KC out, nor can I pinpoint it to KC (yet). We'll see what comes out at trial

Yeah, right. I watched the hearing motion on streaming video. I'm assuming one or all of the A's watched it on television like a good portion of Americans. If they did not watch it then I'd be stunned.

The Judge said he wanted Casey in the courtroom and the response was she'd be there within 30-45 minutes. She was there about 45 minutes later.

Point blank - the A's could have left their home at Hopespring once the Judge said "go get her" and driven to the courthouse downtown in that time period, if they so desired. Easy as pie with whipped cream on top.

The "media circus" was already at the big top. They could have seen their "sweetheart" and not had the pressure of having to talk to her (they are not supposed to talk to defendant at these things) or have their non-talk recorded. If they cared to just lay eyes on her it would have been their PERFECT opportunity. Unless they were out of town or something and unable to make it there, I can only surmise as to why they did not show up.

My opinion only.

Yes, but for once it seems like they are listening to their lawyer and I bet when you saw him texting in court, he was texting the A's to stay put.

Plus I am really beginning to wonder about Cindy....has anyone seen her, even a glimpse since the remains were found? Has she left the house since the last searches? And if you look at that video interview with MB where she was obviously sedated...George did all the talking, she just sat there with her head down and she looked awful, maybe she's had a breakdown.

Casey killed her child- no one else- evidence from the crime scene was connected back to the Anthony home- you actually think some other person broke into the home and got Caylees book and whatever else she put at the crime scene= no one had her car on those dates- no one else had reason to kill Caylee except for Casey- her car was seen on Surburban-per: the media links from tonight. She doesnt deserve any benefit of doubt- plain and simple- she did it

especially since she drove in that neighborhood and the surrounding areas all the time anyway.

Likewise with phone pings, it may show she was at her parents' house that day or driving down the neighborhood that day, but that was a normal occurrence. It obviously doesn't exclude a different perpetrator disposing of the body there.

I was very surprised that it was reported the plant growth would pinpoint the date of the body being placed there to June 18 (a particular day!) and that somehow this means only KCA could have done it (?). I would expect the plant life could narrow it down to a range of a few weeks. And how does it pinpoint it to KC? Anyone else could have dumped the body there during the time frame. And still doesn't answer the question of how did the LE repeatedly not find the body there despite tips, and how did the cadaver dogs supposedly "clear" the area. So those questions remain.

With the plants, I would never think they could pinpoint to an exact day, after all wouldn't a plant that's standing in one spot possibly grow more or less than a plant right next to it that has that bit more or less sunlight where it's standing?

Nothing reported tonight made it clear how it could be pinpointed to premeditated murder by KC and acting alone, so if it's true, they must have other evidence that will come out at trial. (But duct tape from the A home wouldn't pinpoint it to KC only or acting alone..... so I can't imagine what the evidence is. Must be a bombshell. MOO

I think the last thing kc's got to worry about are cell phone pings! I doubt they will even be brought up in trial. The date of the body being placed does not prove kc did it, but the decomp in her car does. If she were in her mom's car 2.6 days ( IIRC) and the last time anyone saw Caylee was 6/16, and they establish based on plants that her body was placed there 6/18, that means she went from mom's car to the dump site. Far as LE searches and cadaver dogs, we have yet to get any info on exactly what was done in that area. I have not seen anything confirmimg LE took cadaver dogs at any time to the exact area the remains were found. Link? Plant life will not be used to "pinpont kc", only to establish a time of disposal.

If the shovel was used maybe taken up the street to partially bury or push the bag farther inland from the road

what was the day that Tony picked her up at that very spot because she said she ran out of gas

There may have been dirt from the area the remains were found on that shovel.

I can't either. I just noticed I typed "heals" instead of "heels" in my other post. LOL

Well I never noticed so I guess I can't see either tonight....I've spent more time editing for crying out loud!:spinner:

AND don't forget the "little" tidbit that she never did report her daughter missing. There is no excuse for that in any way shape or form.

Casey & Caylee were living in Cindy's home so Cindy had every right in the world to "Make & Enforce" the rules.

JMO

And unstable Casey had the right to pack up Caylee and LEAVE anytime Cindy did.

Maybe Caylee died because Cindy "dared" to "make and enforce" the rules.

The state won't give you custody because you *suspect* your daughter is a sociopath. If Cindy had had Casey thrown in jail a long time ago, who is to say Casey wouldn't have taken Caylee as she as she was released and killed her then out of spite?

I think Casey is pure evil, through and through.

JMO

Hi Suspicious Mind,
Actually, I've always said that I think it was possible that KC was involved but that I can't be sure yet, since there's no way to pinpoint it to KC only so far, many many reasons have been given by myself and others, I won't rehash the hundreds of posts here! It's obvious why it can't be pinpointed to KC yet, unless there is evidence we don't know about yet. (I suppose there is and we will hear it at trial, or else today's article got it wrong.)

snipped

If I have learned one thing from this case, it's that you have to expect the unexpected.

I think the last thing kc's got to worry about are cell phone pings! I doubt they will even be brought up in trial. The date of the body being placed does not prove kc did it, but the decomp in her car does. If she were in her mom's car 2.6 days ( IIRC) and the last time anyone saw Caylee was 6/16, and they establish based on plants that her body was placed there 6/18, that means she went from mom's car to the dump site. Far as LE searches and cadaver dogs, we have yet to get any info on exactly what was done in that area. I have not seen anything confirmimg LE took cadaver dogs at any time to the exact area the remains were found. Link? Plant life will not be used to "pinpont kc", only to establish a time of disposal.
I disagree about the cell phone pings ~ I think they'll be used to establish she had the opportunity to kill and dispose of Caylee according to the prosecution's timeline. In other words, I think they will be used to show when she was in the area of the house and how that coincides with when they believe Caylee was killed and her body disposed of in the woods. MOO

AND don't forget the "little" tidbit that she never did report her daughter missing. There is no excuse for that in any way shape or form.

Thats right Mnkey, and we could go on and on and on,...................

That in itself just might seal her fate. It certainly isn't what a normal, "reasonable" person would do if their child had been abducted. MOO

Thats right Mnkey, and we could go on and on and on,...................

We sure could and I still want to know why the PI was poking around in the body dump site while in the A's employ! Who told him what and who knew what? Hopefully we will find out.

It really annoys me that LP still doesn't go by the evidence. He's saying that the fight with Cindy caused Casey to leave that night and take Caylee. All the cell phone pings place her in the area of her home all night and not off someplace else. I don't believe the fight itself caused the murder. Casey was used to fights, was said by the neighbor to have quite a temper, and expected a fight because of the theft of her grandma's check routing number. She didn't hide it. I think Casey wanted a way to get out of her trouble and still make herself a victim, that was her MO. Finding out that Cindy was thinking of getting custody and throwing her out is probably what caused it. Psychopaths kill when they are about to be totally rejected or left.[/quote]

I've heard that...the part I bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member