Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her reaction to me shows that she didn't think Caylee would be found ~ maybe she'd hoped somebody in her family who she was dropping little clues to had moved her or that she'd actually hidden her well enough and thought after the flooding she'd be completely gone? :waitasec: MOO

That's why she could smile, strut her stuff, and take time to make those Have You Seen Me t-shirts more figure flattering! God-how did she wear those shirts and sleep in that house surrounded by all of Caylee's things??
I don't care about her controlling mother, loser father or any other problem she had growing up. Many, many people grew up in far worse environments. She is EVIL!!:furious:

Maybe this is a part of the NG initiation? That NG has to confront and un-balance every guest and put them in their place so NG is the top dog and they are subservient? It was bizzarre.

I thought that the reporter gave a great presentation and reported very well.

Refreshing.

Maybe you're right about NG initiation! It is truly weird. She talks to everyone like that though, won't listen to experts, goes on and on with purely speculative theories as if they are established fact, etc. The way she talks to people is appalling, screaming at them like some kind of crazed primadonna, throwing her screaming baby tantrums, tell me what I want to hear, now! now! etc. Then there is her constant self-worship, this is what a super-mom I am (yeah, me and my nannies), this is the idealized grief victim I was when my loved one died (she has actually claimed that when she was grieving, she couldn't swallow any food for weeks....) (What happened to her breaks my heart, obviously no joke about that in any way shape or form. I also think her victim's rights stance is wonderful.) But when she goes on with the self-worship and the tantrums and then in the next breath rants about narcissistic personality disorder, I feel like, somebody, quick, get her a mirror!

This case: We used to just crack up at the beginning of the case when she would go on with the "KCA is a psychopath who has been mooching off her parents her entire life!!!!" (she's only 22 now, when was that, when she was a baby? A middle-schooler?) (As if Nancy won't still be supporting her twins, they'll still be in the most expensive schools no doubt, when they are 22! Please!) (And as if KCA has ever had a nanny to help her out, so she could even get a job for example.)

It was bizarre as usual, and the young reporter handled it well. I do appreciate the NG show covering this case, I really do. But I don't understand the outrageously biased nature of the program, the vilification of the defense, etc. It's ridiculous. I'm encouraged by Jane Velez-Mitchell's program. I only saw one person on her panel screaming over someone else once, usually it looks pretty good. I like some of the experts on NG very much, Richard Berman/Perman? etc They are what keep me tuning back in really. If only she would let them speak. Can't stand the one woman on the panel, the screaming one who makes up those horrible rhymes.

Amazingly, at the end of every NG program when she goes from ripping some innocent bystander's head off to speaking in her syrupy sweet angel voice and calls us friend and tells us to meet her at 8 sharp the next day, somehow, I'm sucked back in again! Why?!

When it's time for the show my husband always jokes and says, "you better not be late, Nancy will be mad." :)

and lets not 4 get about her computer searches back in May, not reporting her missing as stated above, borrowing a shovel, the flurry of calls to make sure her mom and dad were at work, her lieing to everyone that Caylee was w/ the Nanny, her partying= the list goes on and on- and the report today that she did it, acted alone and it was intentional- theres no denial left in this case- and shouldnt be

AND don't forget the "little" tidbit that she never did report her daughter missing. There is no excuse for that in any way shape or form.

IMO that will be the biggest hurdle for the defense to overcome. They can get fancy scientists to argue forensics, but there really isn't a good reason not to report your child missing. I mean, she could go the way of ZFG, or something similar, but w/o any proof of her existing...the only thing believable would be the "it was an accident and I got scared" routine, but then we would need a plea.

That's why she could smile, strut her stuff, and take time to make those Have You Seen Me t-shirts more figure flattering! God-how did she wear those shirts and sleep in that house surrounded by all of Caylee's things??
I don't care about her controlling mother, loser father or any other problem she had growing up. Many, many people grew up in far worse environments. She is EVIL!!:furious:
I do hope the state introduces some of that video from when she was out on bail to the jury. It speaks volumes to her state of mind, in my opinion. And I agree with you ~ :furious:. MOO

Yes, but for once it seems like they are listening to their lawyer and I bet when you saw him texting in court, he was texting the A's to stay put.

Plus I am really beginning to wonder about Cindy....has anyone seen her, even a glimpse since the remains were found? Has she left the house since the last searches? And if you look at that video interview with MB where she was obviously sedated...George did all the talking, she just sat there with her head down and she looked awful, maybe she's had a breakdown.

She just may have. It wouldn't surprise me if she is suicidal either. Seems to me CA would rather die then accept that the "image" she's projected of herself & her family is a farce. Well hopefully there are decent people close to her that are keeping an eye on her...?

Maybe you're right about NG initiation! It is truly weird. She talks to everyone like that though, won't listen to experts, goes on and on with purely speculative theories as if they are established fact, etc. The way she talks to people is unbelievable. Then there is the constant self-worship, this is how I feel about my babies, this is how I react to grief (she has actually claimed that when she was grieving, the first food she could swallow and eat was weeks into the grieving process....) We used to just crack up at the beginning of the case when she would go on with the "KCA has been mooching off her parents her entire life!!!!" (when was that, when she was a baby? A middle-schooler? She's only 22 now!) (As if Nancy won't be sending her twins to the most expensive schools when they are 22! Please!)

It was bizarre as usual, and the young reporter handled it well. I do appreciate NG covering cases we care about, I really do. But I don't understand the incredibly biased nature of the program, the vilification of the defense, etc. It's ridiculous. I'm encouraged by Jane Velez-Mitchell's program. I only saw one guest expert screaming over someone else once, usually it looks pretty good. I like all the experts on NG almost. Can't stand the woman who screams the appalling rhymes.

Amazingly, at the end of every NG program when she calls me friend and tells me to meet her again at 8 sharp the next day I'm sucked in again. Why?!

I think her attitude is part of the "draw". I would not be nearly as inclined to watch if there were some nice little lady asking polite questions in an organized round table...too boring. Bottom line is, rude or not, she says what most people are thinking. (remember I said most)

Yes, but for once it seems like they are listening to their lawyer and I bet when you saw him texting in court, he was texting the A's to stay put.

Plus I am really beginning to wonder about Cindy....has anyone seen her, even a glimpse since the remains were found? Has she left the house since the last searches? And if you look at that video interview with MB where she was obviously sedated...George did all the talking, she just sat there with her head down and she looked awful, maybe she's had a breakdown.

OT/ I do not want to go off topic on NG thread, but, I have been thinking the same thoughts about Cindy. LA moving home, only GA has been seen, ect... As angry as I have been with her behavior this entire time:furious:, a breakdown is tough...

What I want to know is what she did with her the night of the 15th if she killed her on the 16th- I thought casey went to Tonys the night of the 15th after the fight w/ her mom and he told her not to bring Caylee= is this correct? she had to go somewhere unless she spend the night in the car somehere with Caylee. George claims he seen her the morning of the 16th- well this could be true- she could of killed her after he left for work- did she go back to the house at some point the night of the 15th and sleep there?

We sure could and I still want to know why the PI was poking around in the body dump site while in the A's employ! Who told him what and who knew what? Hopefully we will find out.

what I want to know is why LE wasn't poking around there. Why wouldn't they search the neighborhood, especially since KMT suggested the area of the elementary school specifically, way back in the beginning.
Everyone else was there it seems. Just more that confounds me about this case. I'm mind boggled.

Have a great night everyone

Ok, I have a thought as to how it is a definate now that Caylee's death wasn't an accident. When I heard on Nancy that it is confirmed that the duct tape was around Caylee's mouth, I immediately thought of something from the JonBenet case..Steve Thomas wrote in his book that one of the reasons he thought the Ramsey's faked JonBenet's kidnapping was the duct tape found on her mouth..heres an excerpt:As part of her staging, Thomas wrote that Patsy put a strip of duct tape over JonBenet's mouth. "There was bloody mucus under the tape, and a perfect set of the child's lip prints, which did not indicate a tongue impression or resistance," indicating that JonBenet had not been alive when the tape was affixed to her mouth. So if Casey's fingerprints were found on the duct tape, and evidence of resistance wouldn't that point to intentional murder? If it was determined the taped was placed when Caylee was alive that def. squashes the whole "terrible accident and mother panics and fakes a kidnapping" theory.

That is an OUTSTANDING point. I think you are spot on.

And there is absolutely NO good reason a mother would duct tape her alive daughter's mouth shut. She killed her on purpose.

I think the pings and Casey's phone and computer records June 16 show there just wasn't time for an accident and cover-up. Casey killed her daughter fast and was off to Tony's without even a breather.

IMO

I think her attitude is part of the "draw". I would not be nearly as inclined to watch if there were some nice little lady asking polite questions in an organized round table...too boring. Bottom line is, rude or not, she says what most people are thinking. (remember I said most)

that's probably true :)

What I want to know is what she did with her the night of the 15th if she killed her on the 16th- I thought casey went to Tonys the night of the 15th after the fight w/ her mom and he told her not to bring Caylee= is this correct? she had to go somewhere unless she spend the night in the car somehere with Caylee. George claims he seen her the morning of the 16th- well this could be true- she could of killed her after he left for work- did she go back to the house at some point the night of the 15th and sleep there?
Her phone records show her either calling or texting TL from shortly after 7pm on 6/15 until the early morning hours of 6/16 so it appears she was at home or in the neighborhood of home ~ not at TL's apt. My personal opinion is Caylee died at the house after GA left for work the afternoon of 6/16. MOO

OT/ I do not want to go off topic on NG thread, but, I have been thinking the same thoughts about Cindy. LA moving home, only GA has been seen, ect... As angry as I have been with her behavior this entire time:furious:, a breakdown is tough...

A breakdown is tough but sometimes it's not until we are in that broken place that we are able rebuild and rebuild upon the truth and knowledge, the very thing that all of us need to ever truly be whole in this life.

what I want to know is why LE wasn't poking around there. Why wouldn't they search the neighborhood, especially since KMT suggested the area of the elementary school specifically, way back in the beginning.
Everyone else was there it seems. Just more that confounds me about this case. I'm mind boggled.

Have a great night everyone

LE was there and TES but the area was underwater.

If I were JB I would have a nice long talk with kc and try to convince her to plea. I don't think there is any chance she will walk, especially with the decomp in the car. I would rather have a judge than an emotional jury deciding my punishment.

I definitely don't think anyone would try to make an accident look like a murder, much less do that and then dump the body down their own street

If the duct tape is really around the mouth, I believe it was premortem and it was a murder. Just not enough to pinpoint it to KC or only KC yet.

That is an OUTSTANDING point. I think you are spot on.

And there is absolutely NO good reason a mother would duct tape her alive daughter's mouth shut. She killed her on purpose.

I think the pings and Casey's phone and computer records June 16 show there just wasn't time for an accident and cover-up. Casey killed her daughter fast and was off to Tony's without even a breather.

IMO
I agree ~ and calmly walking around Blockbuster by 8pm. MOO

Maybe you're right about NG initiation! It is truly weird. She talks to everyone like that though, won't listen to experts, goes on and on with purely speculative theories as if they are established fact, etc. The way she talks to people is unbelievable. Then there is the constant self-worship, this is how I feel about my babies, this is how I react to grief (she has actually claimed that when she was grieving, the first food she could swallow and eat was weeks into the grieving process....) (I am not joking about her grief obviously, in any way, shape, or form. What happened to her breaks my heart. I also think her victim's rights stance is wonderful.)

This case: We used to just crack up at the beginning of the case when she would go on with the "KCA is a psychopath who has been mooching off her parents her entire life!!!!" (when was that, when she was a baby? A middle-schooler? She's only 22 now!) (As if Nancy won't be sending her twins to the most expensive schools when they are 22! Please!)

It was bizarre as usual, and the young reporter handled it well. I do appreciate NG covering cases we care about, I really do. But I don't understand the incredibly biased nature of the program, the vilification of the defense, etc. It's ridiculous. I'm encouraged by Jane Velez-Mitchell's program. I only saw one guest expert screaming over someone else once, usually it looks pretty good. I like all the experts on NG almost. Can't stand the woman who screams the appalling rhymes.

Amazingly, at the end of every NG program when she calls me friend and tells me to meet her again at 8 sharp the next day I'm sucked in again. Why?!

That was totally wierd and rude how she treated the reporter. Was NG pizzed that Jessica corrected her by saying that she always has more than one source before reporting?

I like NG and what she stands for, but the was flat out rude.

IIRC, a lot of others refer to KC as KC ie. LP, MW, etc., so why should it be any different for Jessica? I liked the way Jessica handled the question and always enjoy her reporting on the NG show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member