Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that is what he meant - Men don't know the difference.

Sure we do.......

Tim Miller said MICKEY MOUSE - so I assume that the dress had the Disney charactor "Mickey Mouse" on it

the shovel might have been used to simply fill a sack with gravel or stones or crushed rock if the baby was put in a sack and then tied up.

thats what i think she used the shovel for.......

:furious:

if i was the police i would be looking for a sack, or something like a GAS GRILL COVER or something like that.. that could be used a sack

i hate all of them

I really don't think TES would have come there if they didn't think someone would help them with the money.
IMO it's the things CA has said. It seems to be hurting TM's feelings a lot. Add to that the protesting from others who would love to have TM looking for their children.
A lot of people would say "Scr** CA. I just think TM is so shocked by her actions he is ready to say to h*** with it. She said they would met with him and according to WFTV the A's broke three appointments with him. I also read somewhere that he met with MN for several hours before he decided to leave again.

Nope TM was just on WFTV and he said he will be back in 2 weeks whether CA gives her blessings or not. HE said he didn't know what her problem si and that she needs to know that Caylee is in a better place. He just said too that conditions were not favorable to search and he was discouraged that info is being leaked by searchers.

why would Tim make a statement on NG and take "responsibility" for someone leaking the info if it was not his org. That makes zero sense. Is there another org that works with Tim or something like that?

He said it was found by a TES searcher, TES is made up of volunteers, that specific volunteer may have gone out with others on their own and off the path of TES and then produced the dress.

I would not put too much on how things were put as far as who found it, I would only pay attention to the fact that the dress was in GOOD condition and three sizes bigger than Caylee as well as the fact that TIM thought the find wasn't even worth talking about but felt "he had to come on NG" and clear it up although NG has a way of making people say what she wants to hear.

Because of the leak the dress was sent for testing, how could they not?

Does anyone know if the location of the dress is the same as where that woman thought she saw Casey emerging from the woods (wearing athletic gear)?

Great Question! I'm not sure what to make of this dress yet, but I would like to know that! If the dress was found on a previous search, IMO it would make it less suspect.

Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

Thanks QB...According to the "Missing Posters" Caylee was 35-40 pounds and 42 inches tall - so, according to this size chart her perfect fit would have been a size 5. Assuming this dress is a cotton knit, the shrinkage would/could have been considerable and a size 6 would probably just fit her! IMO

OMG... I just thought of KC's Tattoo... Belle Vita.. and Caylee's Princess Belle dress.. could there be a connection??? :waitasec::confused:

I think it was the yellow belle dress. I think KC is cold hearted enough to have dressed her all up like a princess. She may have even take Caylee to her favorite place to ear or for ice cream. I think she then OD her on something, could have even been over the counter, like Benedryl. I think she watched Caylee slip into sleep then death, looking like a peaceful, sleeping princess. I think she then laid her somewhere out of sight, in the woods & marked it in her own way. I think she has been back to that very place.

I used to think KC killed Caylee by beating or shaking her on the night she had the fight with CIndy. After the dress being found I just feel different. I no longer feel it was brutal. KC kept saying she was safe, she was close. I think in her mind, her "princess" was safe. She just needed her princess to sleep while she figured out what to do.

I so hope our angel is brought home.

As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size.

I disagree. Caylee did not appear overly tall or heavy in appearance. Therefore, she probably still fit size 2T and just grew into size 3T. Childrens clothing sizes reflect the childs age, provided the child is of average size. My daughter is of average build, and has always worn the size of her age. She is 10 years old now, and can still wear 10s but is growing into 12s. But toddler sizes are pretty accurate.

There is no way Caylee would have ever fit a size 6 or 6x.

Just a thought but being that it is a size 6 is it possible it could be an infant size? We are specualting it was a 6 size toddler but from the picture of Caylee in the red dress is it possibly a 6 month infant size? There was no confirmation of the size other than a 6 of it being a toddler size or infant size. It might not be something she was wearing but something she put with her..I am just thinking outloud..

As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size. What bothers me is the forensic scientist Dr P who seemed clueless about the decomposing hair and the rings that it makes at the time of death. This is important and with Dr Kobe saying now that he works for the defense that this is a new theory or type of testing of the band of hair with a ring when decomposition starts. It may be an uphill battle for the prosecution unless they can get Dr. Baden or someone else to blow these two DR.'s opinions out of the water.

I don't know if you were interested in the Anna Nichole Smith case but that man (Dr. Perper) was SO out of touch with modern techniques it was amazing to see him as head of Miami's Medical Examiner's office. He is almost senile in my opinion.

The man IS clueless on more than decomposing hair. That is not new science. I was just amazed at how stupid he was throughout that entire train wreck. If there had been a good M.E. on that case there would have been charges brought.

Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

Initially CA was pressured into calling TES....She did not do it out of the kindness of her heart...............this was reported early on.

the shovel might have been used to simply fill a sack with gravel or stones or crushed rock if the baby was put in a sack and then tied up.
thats what i think she used the shovel for.......
if i was the police i would be looking for a sack, or something like a GAS GRILL COVER or something like that.. that could be used a sack
Nope. She is too lazy and I personally don't think she is that smart.

Dad would miss his gas grill cover. He would raise a bigger fit over that than his stupid gas cans!

Pictures here of Caylee in several different Disney dresses/oufits, scroll down about 3/4 of the way. {compliments of poster @.com}

http://.net/index.php?topic=3683.0
Slightly OT-Yikes...I've never been on that site...they're claiming that someone here said they spoke with LP and he said TES found Caylee's remains. Ok...now this is getting ridiculous. I really liked the fact that once upon a time we couldn't quote links from blogs...I know why now. It's hard enough to follow a case without these kinds of distractions. Sorry, Sweetmop...thanks for posting the dresses.

Newbie here - but I think there might be something to this as well. It seems to me that if the dress had been planted, whoever did it would have been sure to get one that seems the "right" size for a 3 year old. My gut tells me that a planted dress would have been in a size 3t or so.
Not if your own child has the same dress in a size 6,

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html
<<Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.>>

Grand Jury Influencing Propaganda -

1. CA makes a statement about this being a political stunt, to plant seeds of doubt in the GJ's minds ahead of tomorrow,
2. Media responds by leaking a potential Caylee find, to counter and plant seeds that Caylee's body may be found soon.

Doesn't this always seem to be tit for tat?

What amazes me is CA's refusal to cooperate with TM and Equusearch!!!!

As a Defense strategy if I was CA I'd be open to finding a body as well as Caylee alive, both to bring her home either way but also to have a parallel defense that the kidnapper or babysitter could have eliminated Caylee because she was all over the media.

What is the Defense / A's going to do if they prove Caylee is dead or find her body? They are hinging the defense on Caylee being missing and alive -- all their eggs in one basket and will have to recover.

The defense team HAS put all their eggs in one basket with the "alive but missing" theory. They've failed to realize the in many cases of kidnapping, the kidnapper does end up killing the victim. They've lost their chance to argue that it was the kidnapper who killed Caylee.

I'm sure the prosecution knows that with proof that Caylee is deceased, the defense will come up a number of suspects who "must have killed Caylee" because Casey didn't kill her. The prosecution will take this into consideration and close that door, showing that only Casey had the motive, the opportunity, and the means to kill Caylee.

I think the poster was wrong. A lot of 3-yr olds are 36 in. tall... and they are not all going to be 6 ft. tall when they're grown. I read somewhere that Caylee was tall for her age.

Just out of curiosity, I googled a pediatric growth chart.

Caylee was 37 inches at 34 mos, which puts her height in the 50th percentile for girls.

Her weight of 35 lbs puts her in the 90th percentile for her age.

I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

It would sink at first. When it starts decomposing is when it "floats to the top" of the water.

I think LP is way out there in his ideas and theories. Why would KC borrow a shovel to get her out of the pool? She could simply swim to the bottom and get her. She was risking being seen and calling attention to herself by borrowing the shovel. Just doesn't make sense. I think LP has lost it.

Thats what I don't understand....If she was planning on faking a drowning why alert the neighbors by borrowing a shovel?

I don't see how this shovel could have been used to "scoop" a body out of the pool either

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official
Back