Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very true...but something feels off about this.

I know I should read ALL the posts before I do this...but here goes...RR, you and I think alike methinks :)

Tim was very measured, as was NANCY in her questioning of him...Bombshell...hmmm? Bombshell? Then they moved on to other things? Think not.

Late, and I mean LATE I was checking the Orlando Sentinel and there was nothing even hinted about a find....

I still go back to Tim and LP on Nancy a few days ago...the over 2,000 searchers...then the long talks with the A's lawyer. Now this info.

I would bet my delicious piece of cream rasberry pie...if there was any left...oops, too late...that LP and TM are still working closely with LE in an attempt to put pressure on the Anthony's and make Casey fess up or try and beg a plea deal.

I am late on here because I watched Nancy again just to make sure my first impressions were correct...OK, I'll buy pie for everyone if I am wrong :blowkiss:

IMO a moderator should be notified, but something tells me they may be aware of all kinds of strange info flooding the board recently...especially over the weekend.

Well Blink got it straight enough for me..UGH.

Could it be this dress? Its pink and says disney and it looks small.

cayleedisney.jpg

Old Today, 10:24 AM

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.
Well, money is an issue so let him donate. Can someone else call LP and ask him?

Of course we don't have transcripts yet on the cnn website..I'm pretty sure NG said Mickey Mouse. All I recall TM saying is a Disney Dress..I wonder if NG mispoke and TM didn't correct her or hear it. On that blog site everyone is posting he is saying it's the dress with Minnie Mouse on it. I wonder if it all is just getting twisted around??? OMG my flippin' head is spinning more tonight then ever.

I was trying to make a point that men Do know the difference between Mickey Mouse & Disney

If what your saying is true & it's NG who said Mickey Mouse then it's actually WOMAN who don't know the difference

I just want to back hand her! what a horrible person to refuse to speak to Tim, and be so nasty to him.

Ah but OUR mothers taught us there was a silver lining in the darkest clouds :)...I would be THRILLED if I was anywhere Cindy and she refused to speak to ME :woohoo:

Seriously...what a piece of work...this goes beyond trying to protect family! Just plain trashy...

I hope they did find part of her remains along with that dress. This needs to END!

Now while TES may not be searching...it doesn't mean that LE did not continue their search efforts in the area and right now don't require the help of Tim's team. ;)

Just out of curiosity, I googled a pediatric growth chart.

Caylee was 37 inches at 34 mos, which puts her height in the 50th percentile for girls.

Her weight of 35 lbs puts her in the 90th percentile for her age.

I'm referring to a poster who said that at 2-1/2 or 3 yrs. girls are normally half their adult size. That seems to be a little off. At 36 inches, that would make most girls at least 6 ft. tall when they're grown. Either the age is wrong, or the estimation is wrong. A 3 yr. old would probably be maybe a third of their adult size, at best.

OK, so looking at the picture of her in the dress there is no way that what Caylee's wearing in that pic is a size 6.

Caylee appears to be about a year old in that picture. Caylee seems to be a average sized child. I'd guess that dress is maybe a 2T sized dress.

Yes, Disney dresses do run small, almost notoriously so. But I have 2 daughters, one is a month older than Caylee. My daughter is about 5lbs smaller (now) than Caylee was when she disappeared. She is wearing a 2T and occasionally will fit a 3T and it will be roomy. Dresses have more 'give' in what size you can buy but still, even at 3 years old if I were to buy my daughter a size 6 dress, even if it did run small, she'd be swimming in it & tripping over it. You would see it falling off of her shoulders. My other daughter is a year older and she wears a size 5 girls. I could probably buy her a size 6 dress in a Disney dress and it would probably fit just about perfectly. That daughter weighs just over 40lbs but she is tall (90th percentile for height) and is frequently mistaken for a 6 y/o (she is 4).

I doubt that's Caylee's dress. How disappointing in so many ways. Disappointing that it probably isn't her dress (I'd so like for them to find some hard evidence). Disappointing that someone leaked information behind Tim's back. Sad.

This is a pic of my youngest at 3 1/2 in her most favorite princess attire--she is convinced she is Sleeping Beauty and says that when she gets older she is going to work at Disney World as Princess Aurora because by then " the one they have now will be really old"

She is 3 1/2 and this is a size 6 dress--I have it on my kitchen table right now because I wanted to check the size and can photograph it if anyone wants

If the dress they are talking about is a costume type dress I see it as very possible it could be Caylees

CopyofIMAG0175.jpg

Beautiful, those two ladies! :)

As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size. What bothers me is the forensic scientist Dr P who seemed clueless about the decomposing hair and the rings that it makes at the time of death. This is important and with Dr Kobe saying now that he works for the defense that this is a new theory or type of testing of the band of hair with a ring when decomposition starts. It may be an uphill battle for the prosecution unless they can get Dr. Baden or someone else to blow these two DR.'s opinions out of the water.

I agree- That Dr. Perper (sic) is a joke! I too followed the Anna Nicole clusterfudge that he botched beyond belief. I wanted to reach through the tv screen and just shake him----does he even keep up to date on forensics??? I wish NG would stop having him on- he makes her look foolish. Notice how quick she went to someone with the same question about the death band? I think we should all send emails to Dr. Baden and beg him to volunteer to help the prosecution!

To tell the truth, I don't know what or who to believe anymore.

Dress found recently, either by TES or someone else, either Caylee's-not Caylee's, found accidentally or planted. What is going on!!!!! :furious:

:clap:

LP sure is clean shaven and purty tonight....hmmmmmmmmm

That he was Gibby! I was wonderin to myself if he smelled good too? I laso thought for a moment under the brim of that hat- that he dyed his hair a little darker.:waitasec: could be.

Well...I'll go back to what Blink posted earlier...for me this feels like "planted evidence". Nothing smells right about this.

If this dress was found be an independent searcher, who searched with TIM previously, and not at a time when TES was not there I would agree it could be planted. If it was planted this person should be charged with tampering with an ongoing investigation. As for the size............it does not mean a thing due to manufactures variances.

If this was planted............I hope this person is proud of themselves and has a lawyer this would be wrong on so many levels. But keep in mind also, LE can do prelimary testing.................. if this revealed some type of evidence who knows. The timing is so ODD, and what it new about this case, nothing is normal about this case.

I have been thinking about this............WHY would you use a shovel in a swimming pool?

It dawned on me that maybe just to pull it over to the side of the pool where she could get her back out of the pool without getting wet herself. I have a pool and I use the leaf sweep all the time to get the toys to the side of the pool where I can get them out. An aluminum pole would not likely be strong enough to pull a dead body, but a shovel with a wooden handle would. Think about it.

NOT that she would lift her UP with the shovel but get her to the side where she could reach Caylee's arm or something to pull her back up.

I'm trying to picture it......It just seems to awkward to me

Why wouldn't KC just walk to the top of the ladder & hold Caylee under water?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back