Nancy Grace 10-14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. LP lost his money because he put up 10% or $50k TO a bondsman. The bondsman then guaranteed the full $500k to the court. The bondman kept the 10% as his payment for that service. If LP had paid the entire $500k to the court the entire amount would have been returned to him.

In this case the bondsman again put up the $500k but they'll get that back because Casey is now in custody and the bond has been revoked.
KC's parents put up the $50,000 to these two new bail bondsman -- just like LP put up the $50,000 the first time. Just like LP didn't get that back (I know -- a whole 'nother issue and discussion) KC's parents won't get the $50,000 back -- that is the fee, not the bond.

Maybe, but Cindy and Casey have had nothing BUT alone time for awhile now, cooped up in that house.

The last time Cindy drove her daughter, Casey was arrested. Same thing happened today.

Not that she'll have the chance, but if I were Casey I'd think twice about letting mom drive.
Cindy can go visit her in jail. She's allowed visitors, it's not as restricted as OJ's right now.

KC's parents put up the $50,000 to these two new bail bondsman -- just like LP put up the $50,000 the first time. Just like LP didn't get that back (I know -- a whole 'nother issue and discussion) KC's parents won't get the $50,000 back -- that is the fee, not the bond.

According to them, their attorney, and LP, the Anthonys did NOT put up the $50k. They signed a promissory note to the Bondsman for the full $500k in the event that Casey fled. It's unknown who put up the $50k, but apparently it was not the Anthonys.

Does anybody get the impression she was trying to flee???

Oh, yes! I sure do! I think it was preplanned. Themis laid it out pretty darn accurately, IMO!
If Baez wanted her to surrender herself.. then he could have had her taken directly to the sheriff's office himself, or had the bondsman or SG to do it. This was a planned getaway!

Good night fellow WSers - see you all tomorrow and here's a good night toast that TES finds Caylee very soon.

Ok...what did he specifically say in his fax? I know he said he would be willing to turn her in, but wouldn't that have meant he needed to be there? From what I gather from reading, he left the office. So what did he say?

I dunno what he specifically said. I saw this on Greta tonight, that he sent a fax. It's in the Greta thread too, I think. Sorry but to my recollection no one has said exactly what the fax stated.

Okay, you're right. Hardly anyone was paying attention or concerned with Casey's whereabouts today at all until Cindy stopped and handed her over to the bondsman today. I did not realize there was "protocol" when a bondsman brings a client in to revoke bail that says the client must not have been in the car of a parent at the time the bondsman apprehends her.

Oh, I bet the OCSO was paying attention to her whereabouts!! I'm sure she was being watched very carefully. And if you want to get technical.. there was no need for a bondsman to bring her in to revoke her bail. It was automatically revoked once she was indicted for murder, because her arrest was imminent. Until I see official confirmation, I am not sure it was even a bondsman in the gray SUV.

30 minutes to indict...must have been very convincing evidence. And just bare bones presented. Man,!! what did this monster do to her sweet baby??

I know..I am kind of afraid to find out to tell you the truth.

Because she ONLY feels anything for CASEY and CASEY is the only one who matters to her and CASEY does not want to go to jail. It was funny that one of the reporters today said they would likely continue to keep her in solitary confinement, as they had surveyed the inmates inside and released and Miss Casey was not popular INSIDE the jail with the inmates even...You know if even the criminals hate you, then you are in TROUBLE in jail...Throw her in general population!!! Let her own kind take care of her.:furious:

I agree, as a Florida citizen, why are my tax dollars going to keep her in private quarters? I'm sure the price tag escalates. How fair is that to those footing the bill? I'm tired of criminal's "rights" and think she belongs in the general population like all the other murderers. Survey? Why are they wasting my tax dollars on surveys? She has already cost this area an untold amount of money which could be going to putting more cops on the streets in an area going insane with crime. Why don't we move a canopy bed and private phone in for her as well? Maybe a beer bong and a small frig to keep her favorites nice and cold. Sheesh.

ITA. Clearly they had no idea who was driving the grey vehicle.

I was simply responding to Blink34, who'd indicated as follows

"But the bondsman did not take her into custody, also, there is a "serving" of that warrant.. I do not believe for a second the bondsman would take a chance like that given these circumstances. Remember- the warrant was SEALED... "
go here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2818444#post2818444

My only point was that LE did not, at that precise moment when they intervened and took her from the grey vehicle, have to take Casey into custody and serve her. I simply meant that if it was the bail bondsman driving that vehicle, and had LE known they were bringing Casey in, she could have been served and taken into custody upon her arrival at OSCO.

But they might have believed she was NOT going straight to OSCO, and they didn't know it was the bondsman... IF it even was, which we do not know.
For all they knew, she switched vehicles and was on her way somewhere else. When there is a warrant for an arrest, it is their duty to arrest that person, regardless of where they are or who they are with. The LE do not like cat and mouse games... they had a warrant for her arrest and they acted on it. Do the job and ask questions later. I think it was an attempt to flee.

Yeah, like Orlando International Airport. She was inches, well, okay feet or yards, from where she could have flown anywhere. Bolivia! Whatever.
Someplace without extradition.

I live a long, long way from Orlando but I don't think Casey would be able to walk anywhere in this small town without being recognized immediately. She would have no chance whatsoever getting on a flight anywhere.

No. Unconfirmed. One source says the grey SUV belonged to the Sheriff's Office. LP said it was the Bail Bondsmen's vehicle. Could have been either or neither. Could have been her ride out of town.

ITA... and in 90 minutes, you could get a pretty good distance down the road!!

Good night, everyone!! Maybe we'll find out in the next day or two whether it was a bondsman, or James Bond, or just JB's hired gunman who was in the SUV.
This has been real... and it's been fun... but it hasn't been real fun!!
Sleep well, folks... my eyes are closing on me!

But they might have believed she was NOT going straight to OSCO, and they didn't know it was the bondsman... IF it even was, which we do not know.
For all they knew, she switched vehicles and was on her way somewhere else. When there is a warrant for an arrest, it is their duty to arrest that person, regardless of where they are or who they are with. The LE do not like cat and mouse games... they had a warrant for her arrest and they acted on it. Do the job and ask questions later. I think it was an attempt to flee.

But could they have had the warrant yet?

I mean we were watching the GJ via live media. They went into and came out of deliberation and right into the presser. Imediately after the presser, media told that she was in custody.

I don't know the procedure, but in most legal things like warrants, they have to be typed up and signed by whoever, then copies made and distributed before an action could be taken. Assuming the warrant was already typed, it would have to be signed, copied, someone would need to give the order to to someone else to serve it, it would have to be given to someone to serve it. Now maybe they were able to fax it to the officers, but the rest still takes time unless they have put a special rush on it.

I told you his credentials were not as he is portrayed.............

Lawrence Kobilinsky is currently the Associate Provost and a Professor of Biology and Immunology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

From his web site:
Currently, my research is focused on single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection
and on sequencing technology. Although SNP analysis is not yet performed by forensic
laboratories, it is in many ways far superior to the current widely used PCR-STR
analysis. The forensic biology laboratory at John Jay boasts all the necessary
equipment to perform all types of forensic DNA analysis.

(the John Jay labs nor Dr. Kobilinsky are not accredited to do any actual crime scene lab work for law enforcement purposes)

But could they have had the warrant yet?

I mean we were watching the GJ via live media. They went into and came out of deliberation and right into the presser. Imediately after the presser, media told that she was in custody.

I don't know the procedure, but in most legal things like warrants, they have to be typed up and signed by whoever, then copies made and distributed before an action could be taken. Assuming the warrant was already typed, it would have to be signed, copied, someone would need to give the order to to someone else to serve it, it would have to be given to someone to serve it. Now maybe they were able to fax it to the officers, but the rest still takes time unless they have put a special rush on it.

Warrants come across their in car computers and they just print them out right here. Warrant - no problem.

Oh, yes! I sure do! I think it was preplanned. Themis laid it out pretty darn accurately, IMO!
If Baez wanted her to surrender herself.. then he could have had her taken directly to the sheriff's office himself, or had the bondsman or SG to do it. This was a planned getaway!

I believe that was exactly what it was and if the airlines are checked, I believe there will be a woman (no telling what name) who didn't make a flight to Miami or another country today.

I was curious about that as well. did the two BB lose thier money too ~ just like LP?

Yep the money is gone. That is $100,000 gone for her to stay out of jail 2 months - kind of high for such a short period of time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back