Nancy Grace 10-14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could have, but they didn't. Doesn't logically mean they didn't believe it was an attempt to flee. Could be they just decided this case has too many tentacles to bother since KC didn't get away anyway. IMHO it still has thwarted-attempt-to-flee written all over it.

No way. If LE thought a licensed bondsman was assisting an offender in an attempt to flee they'd be all over him.

Ok...what did he specifically say in his fax? I know he said he would be willing to turn her in, but wouldn't that have meant he needed to be there? From what I gather from reading, he left the office. So what did he say?

JB and his "faxes"..remember he also faxed them something about turning KC in so LE didn't have to apprehend her at the house? He was waving that fax in a press conference in front of the A's a while back.

But would the bondsman want the responsibility to drive her in, if she had already attempted to flee? I think that they saw the attempt and stopped and got her to prevent her from getting away. But I also think they called LE to come get her.

IF she had already attempted to flee, I agree with you. BUT I don't think she was trying to flee. I think Cindy wanted some alone time with her daughter before the imminent arrest - probably the last time (maybe ever) that they would have to be truly alone. I think the bondsman called Cindy and said the indictment was handed down, we need to get her, and they agreed to meet under the bridge. LE had no idea who was driving the grey vehicle, thus the stop.

Has it been confirmed that it was someone from the bail bonds company at the wheel of the grey SUV?

No way. If LE thought a licensed bondsman was assisting an offender in an attempt to flee they'd be all over him.

I don't think that's what Themis said at all. LE probably didn't know for sure who was driving the second vehicle.

Has it been confirmed that it was someone from the bail bonds company at the wheel of the grey SUV?

No. Unconfirmed. One source says the grey SUV belonged to the Sheriff's Office. LP said it was the Bail Bondsmen's vehicle. Could have been either or neither. Could have been her ride out of town.

IF she had already attempted to flee, I agree with you. BUT I don't think she was trying to flee. I think Cindy wanted some alone time with her daughter before the imminent arrest - probably the last time (maybe ever) that they would have to be truly alone. I think the bondsman called Cindy and said the indictment was handed down, we need to get her, and they agreed to meet under the bridge. LE had no idea who was driving the grey vehicle, thus the stop.
Maybe, but Cindy and Casey have had nothing BUT alone time for awhile now, cooped up in that house.

The last time Cindy drove her daughter, Casey was arrested. Same thing happened today.

Not that she'll have the chance, but if I were Casey I'd think twice about letting mom drive.

I was curious about that as well. did the two BB lose thier money too ~ just like LP?

No. LP lost his money because he put up 10% or $50k TO a bondsman. The bondsman then guaranteed the full $500k to the court. The bondman kept the 10% as his payment for that service. If LP had paid the entire $500k to the court the entire amount would have been returned to him.

In this case the bondsman again put up the $500k but they'll get that back because Casey is now in custody and the bond has been revoked.

JB and his "faxes"..remember he also faxed them something about turning KC in so LE didn't have to apprehend her at the house? He was waving that fax in a press conference in front of the A's a while back.
Funny, I can't remember what I ate for dinner...but I remember that!

No. LP lost his money because he put up 10% or $50k TO a bondsman. The bondsman then guaranteed the full $500k to the court. The bondman kept the 10% as his payment for that service. If LP had paid the entire $500k to the court the entire amount would have been returned to him.

In this case the bondsman again put up the $500k but they'll get that back because Casey is now in custody and the bond has been revoked.
Was it revoked?

Someone posted the other day that the prior bond could remain in place even though Casey is being held on new 'no bond' charges, preventing the bondsman from "coming off" (as NG says) the original bond despite the fact that the bondee is in custody. At least I think that's what I read.

Was it revoked?

Someone posted the other day that the prior bond could remain in place even though Casey is being held on new 'no bond' charges, preventing the bondsman from "coming off" (as NG says) the original bond despite the fact that the bondee is in custody. At least I think that's what I read.

The bondsman has the right to revoke the bond for any reason. They would not continue to carry it when the client has been arrested on a non-bondable charge. That would be foolish.

I'm sure they knew who it was after they pulled the vehicle over.
Obviously...put were they aware before...hence the pullover?
Oh, hopefully somebody will state definitively tomorrow (again) what went down and we'll know for 99% sure...maybe.

Maybe, but Cindy and Casey have had nothing BUT alone time for awhile now, cooped up in that house.

The last time Cindy drove her daughter, Casey was arrested. Same thing happened today.

Not that she'll have the chance, but if I were Casey I'd think twice about letting mom drive.

:waitasec: I just figure it's because Cindy is the only person who's continued to stand by Casey's side and who has made a point to be with her daughter no matter what - even when the going gets really tough, as in the imminent arrests, which I figure are about as bad as it's gotten so far, so I guess we just see it differently. I just firmly believe Cindy feels guilty about what's happened and is feeling like she bears some of the blame here.

And let us not forget that they were near the airport, a location identified as a likely dumping place for Caylee's body.
Yeah, like Orlando International Airport. She was inches, well, okay feet or yards, from where she could have flown anywhere. Bolivia! Whatever.
Someplace without extradition.

The bondsman has the right to revoke the bond for any reason. They would not continue to carry it when the client has been arrested on a non-bondable charge. That would be foolish.
I agree, because there is no way Casey is getting out with a murder charge on her head.

But she did get re-released when she was arrested on those check kiting charges, and at that time the original child neglect bond remained in place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back