Nancy Grace 10-14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to them, their attorney, and LP, the Anthonys did NOT put up the $50k. They signed a promissory note to the Bondsman for the full $500k in the event that Casey fled. It's unknown who put up the $50k, but apparently it was not the Anthonys.

Respectfully, Chilly, there is no such thing as a promissary note paying that premium in the state of FLA..

That $50K was paid, in full, the promissary note is ca-ca; as their is no disclosure regulation on behalf of the BB people sans a court order.

Technically they can say it came from the tooth fairy as long as it is recorded paid..

I believe that was exactly what it was and if the airlines are checked, I believe there will be a woman (no telling what name) who didn't make a flight to Miami or another country today.

Turbothink, I have nothing but the upmost respect for you. I value your opinions like no other but I just don't think KC had it in her to flee the country. This girl couldn't make it alone for a week in Orlando by herself there is no way she could even fatasize living in a foreign country on her own. KC couldn't even handle the responsibility to keep a full tank of gas in her car.
Where was she going to go? Money? Passport? Then what when she got there? One has to have connections to be on the lam anywhere and certainly more in another country. I just don't see it. KC doesn't have the gumption and grit to run....I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.:bang:

Turbothink, I have nothing but the upmost respect for you. I value your opinions like no other but I just don't think KC had it in her to flee the country. This girl couldn't make it alone for a week in Orlando by herself there is no way she could even fatasize living in a foreign country on her own. KC couldn't even handle the responsibility to keep a full tank of gas in her car.
Where was she going to go? Money? Passport? Then what when she got there? One has to have connections to be on the lam anywhere and certainly more in another country. I just don't see it. KC doesn't have the gumption and grit to run....I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.:bang:

Just discussion here. :blowkiss: We have seen that after a blow-out with her family on June 15th, she took a 2 year old with her, without a place to live or income for their support. KC doesn't live in reality. ITA she wouldn't have made it in a foreign country, at least without selling herself. But, she wouldn't necessarily know that: consistent with her previous behavior. That was the core of her problems. She wasn't rational about the realities of living. She was just about deception and power. That's why Caylee died.

Something was up. If shew was on house arrest she had to have permission to be with anyone other than her mother at that point. Therefore even if she did not know the grand jury had a decision she still would have been in violation of her terms of home comfinement by leaving her mother's side.

IMHO, KC entertained thoughts of escaping if the GJ indictment came down Capital Murder 1. She probably tried. CA may have aided or was being unknowingly directed. We don't know. Probably never will. Would be interesting to find out if the grey SUV had luggage, clothes, personals, passport, money, etc. Would be interesting to know if some woman with a reservation on a late flight didn't make it.

Something was up. If shew was on house arrest she had to have permission to be with anyone other than her mother at that point. Therefore even if she did not know the grand jury had a decision she still would have been in violation of her terms of home comfinement by leaving her mother's side.
KC had called her home confinement officer and asked for an extension of her attorney visit until 5:30 p.m.. JB left his office prior to or around 3:30 p.m.. So, KC was there without JB and CA picked her up while GA was with MN. No known info about the whereabouts of LA.

Just discussion here. :blowkiss: We have seen that after a blow-out with her family on June 15th, she took a 2 year old with her, without a place to live or income for their support. KC doesn't live in reality. ITA she wouldn't have made it in a foreign country, at least without selling herself. But, she wouldn't necessarily know that: consistent with her previous behavior. That was the core of her problems. She wasn't rational about the realities of living. She was just about deception and power. That's why Caylee died.

Well, you do have a point. I just don't think CA would send her off like that, would she?

Well, you do have a point. I just don't think CA would send her off like that, would she?

Rationally and logically, she should not. Considering CA'S conduct over the past several weeks and knowing that her daughter is now facing a grand jury indictment with a capital offense of murder 1, is a different story. Her daughter is facing a possible death penalty. She might consider helping her get away. She remained loyal to the point of complete abandonment of logic. Why wouldn't she do the same now? Desperate people do very strange things.

Using your quote again. Turbothink and you may be correct. Thinking about what you said KC not living in reality, she might have thought it would be the ultimate freedom. I can see so many things going wrong....

Using your quote again. Turbothink and you may be correct. Thinking about what you said KC not living in reality, she might have thought it would be the ultimate freedom. I can see so many things going wrong....

No question we agree with you. Ultimately, many things would have gone wrong and she probably wouldn't have survived the escape -- at least not unscathed.

The worst part of being a sociopath is they lie to themselves; and believe it.

Rationally and logically, she should not. Considering CA'S conduct over the past several weeks and knowing that her daughter is now facing a grand jury indictment with a capital offense of murder 1, is a different story. Her daughter is facing a possible death penalty. She might consider helping her get away. She remained loyal to the point of complete abandonment of logic. Why wouldn't she do the same now? Desperate people do very strange things.

Your assessment of CA is right on. The logistics of leaving and setting up life in a foreign country as a fugitive is a daunting task to even think about, but she did have plenty of time to come up with a plan and research locations. I just find it amazing. I would really like to know more of what happened this afternoon. As usual the more we know, the more questions I have. It is like a never ending cycle.

If Casey was going to make a run for it, I think she'd stay domestic, maybe try to go under the radar in a big US city.

No passport control, no pesky foreign languages to learn...

If Casey was going to make a run for it, I think she'd stay domestic, maybe try to go under the radar in a big US city.

Yes, Great thought- what state has the fewest amount of Target's per square Mile?

This could be true as well. I guess it is all a moot point now. KC is in jail. Safe and sound. Safe anyway.

Yes, Great thought- what state has the fewest amount of Target's per square Mile?
:floorlaugh: :applause: :rolling: Probably Wyoming, but the folks out there know how to take care of a fugitive murderer right quick! Western justice. :cowboy: :whipper:

QUOTE=Blink34;2819139]Yes, Great thought- what state has the fewest amount of Target's per square Mile?
:floorlaugh: :applause: :rolling: Probably Wyoming, but the folks out there know how to take care of a fugitive murderer right quick! Western justice. :cowboy: :whipper:[/QUOTE]

The sunglasses would give her away in Wyoming...just sayin':crazy:

I thought that at first, but you have to remember she considered herself "ten feet tall and bulletproof". She considered herself capable of getting out of killing her child thorough her own manipulation so she would have thought nothing about trying it.

Money - CA would have provided that out of the "find Caylee" money. Passport? You can get a fake passport, but you don't really have to have a passport to get OUT of the country, just to get back in. She could have flown or gone by private boat out of Miami to one of the islands then hopped over to Argentina, Mexico,Brazil, or some other country without a passport by a small boat. It takes a little planning but it would have been easy considering where she was starting. You can buy a fake passport and in most of those small countries, you can grease a few palms to get in if necessary. It usually would not even be necessary if she went by boat.

I agree she couldn't run her own life in Orlando, but she evidently kept thinking she was going to get it right the "next" time and that is why I think she would have run. LA or someone else may have been going with her to get her set up there. It is really not that hard to get OUT of the country, just hard to get back in.

I thought that at first, but you have to remember she considered herself "ten feet tall and bulletproof". She considered herself capable of getting out of killing her child thorough her own manipulation so she would have thought nothing about trying it.

Money - CA would have provided that out of the "find Caylee" money. Passport? You can get a fake passport, but you don't really have to have a passport to get OUT of the country, just to get back in. She could have flown or gone by private boat out of Miami to one of the islands then hopped over to Argentina, Mexico,Brazil, or some other country without a passport by a small boat. It takes a little planning but it would have been easy considering where she was starting. You can buy a fake passport and in most of those small countries, you can grease a few palms to get in if necessary. It usually would not even be necessary if she went by boat.

I agree she couldn't run her own life in Orlando, but she evidently kept thinking she was going to get it right the "next" time and that is why I think she would have run. LA or someone else may have been going with her to get her set up there. It is really not that hard to get OUT of the country, just hard to get back in.

If she was planning to flee, Ireland would be ideal. Caseyomarie, shamrock tattoo and they won't extradite if you're facing the death penalty. She could have languished there for several years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back