Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cole will added to my prayer list. It's, sadly, getting longer and longer.

Sounds like the Mexican cartel got this boy. Over 50 people were slaughtered this week in Tiguana Mexico have been murdered just this week, including a 14 year old girl. I live 20 minutes from that border and they are bringing that crap here now in the US.

thank you nancy, finally!!! this is way more important!

Wow - at one point there was a lot of discussion about whether Casey may have been involved in drugs and that Caylee may have been kidnapped because of a drug deal gone wrong. Many of us said no way, drug runners don't steal children. Now it looks like that's exactly what happened to this 6 year old little boy.

Rev was trying to say that Casey wanted away from Cindy and could have faked a kidnapping, using the chloroform and an accident occurred. He also kept mentioning Rob's name that he could describe it better.

I don't believe that's what Rob thinks. Not for a minute.

:furious:should NOT have pulled Rob into this fantasy.....what has happened to Mr.Grund????? He was in tears the other night.....

lordy.............this is strange

I will never understand why KC didn't just leave Caylee with her mother and just go off and do her own thing. I know that the Anthony's are looney tunes but it seemed like they loved Caylee lots and would have raised her if KC didn't want to. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

That's exactly what Casey tried to tell LE the first day she was interviewed. She said, if I had ever wanted to "get rid" of Caylee (their term, not hers), I would have just left her with my mother.

It's obvious she could easily have left Caylee with her mother if she didn't want her. That's why I've never believed there was any motive for Casey to harm Caylee. There also was not any history of anything but a loving relationship, according to every person who was interviewed. If Caylee is deceased, and I pray that she isn't, I think it's unlikely that Casey was the one who harmed her.

That's actually not a bad deal. She's not exposed to gen pop and the size of her cell is larger than an overpriced NYC studio apartment. Maybe bigger. :mad:

Of course there's that one plexiglass wall. No privacy. :)

2ldbmkh.jpg

I think he's trying to say it was a fake kidnapping gone wrong and Caylee ended up dead. He says no way would Casey intentionally harm Caylee.

I think that's his theory, yes. But, how can that be, when the evidence is in her trunk? Maybe he's in denial, just like the A's?

She even had enough boyfriends, they could have hung out at one of their places for awhile.

I think she overstayed her welcome at her boyfriends houses with Caylee - no one wanted a little kid around

Casey didnt' want it hanging over her head if she left Caylee with her parents - my guess is that Cindy would have harped and harped on Casey for life if she did that - why Casey even cared is beyond me other than she needed her parents money so she let the nagging go on

Sad about the little boy. But that's not what happened in this case.

I think that's his theory, yes. But, how can that be, when the evidence is in her trunk? Maybe he's in denial, just like the A's?

None of us want to believe that someone could harm a small child - especially her own mother - Rev Grund wants to find any reason why it wasn't as bad as it seems - he loved little Caylee, Casey could have easily dropped her off with them and left also

There were a lot of avenues for Casey and she was too selfish and self absorbed to use any of them

Darn! I missed most of the Rev, hubby just walked in.
Is he having some of the Kool Aid too?

I think he had alittle too much of that Kool Aid. I don't buy the kidnapping theory. If it was true then it was a planned kidnapping that went bad IMHO.

Yeah, but there was no way KC was going to hand over control of Caylee to Cindy like that. Caylee was her ace in the hole with them. She played them like violins as long as she was there with Caylee.
Probably in Casey's mind, only a 'bad' mother would pass her child off to her parents to be raised.

That's exactly what Casey tried to tell LE the first day she was interviewed. She said, if I had ever wanted to "get rid" of Caylee (their term, not hers), I would have just left her with my mother.

It's obvious she could easily have left Caylee with her mother if she didn't want her. That's why I've never believed there was any motive for Casey to harm Caylee. There also was not any history of anything but a loving relationship, according to every person who was interviewed. If Caylee is deceased, and I pray that she isn't, I think it's unlikely that Casey was the one who harmed her.

But if jealousy was the motive then it would make sense.

Yeah, but there was no way KC was going to hand over control of Caylee to Cindy like that. Caylee was her ace in the hole with them. She played them like violins as long as she was there with Caylee.

Yup, According to Lee, Casey said it herself..."I'm A Spiteful Biotch"! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back