Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I don't understand is HOW this guy got all these details if he was in a car and his friend wouldn't stop....how do you get all those details???? About almost knocking her hat off her head putting the stuff back in the trunk....not setting well with me, but I hope something comes out of this......

I think he said they were driving very slowly bc they were looking for scrap metal. Probably slowed down even more when they saw someone coming out of the woods w/a shovel.

Playing the Todd B. tape where he said loss of life of child or whatever he said, TB is saying that headline news committed fraud and edited what he said on live news....

If KC did infact dispose of Caylee's remains in that area & then she knows that Paul K saw her on her way out of the woods she most likely would go back to that area & move the Body to another location...........

There was a witness

If the Body is found there then thats great but if not it could mean that she moved the Body a second time
I honestly think she only moved the body once from the backyard to the place she drove and dumped it. The body was deteriorating rapidly and moving her again would probably be too difficult for Casey to handle. My opinion, of course.

Talking about the TB slip and how there is NO EDITING.

TES- Mandy on. They start on November 8th, my wedding anniversary!

men have been known to not be to observant about womens clothing so he might think it was a straw hat and it was a ball cap who knows.

What are the holes in his story?

First of all, that is NOT a desolate road with little or no traffic.

Secondly, the traffic patterns on that road are not conducive to "driving real slow and looking for scrap metal".

Thirdly, it is a fairly known area for dumping.

And most importantly, it was searched.

It is a little hard to imagine KC in a straw hat!! But then again it is hard to imagine any of this! He is going to search on his own if he doesn't get LE out there..I sure hope they find little Caylee.

But I can picture her in big red sunglasses. Maybe they should go in her room and see if she has big red glasses. Maybe that is why she bought new big white ones with Amy's money.

I could care less what happens to her. I wish he MR. Black would shut up! that whole team drives me crazy. I took criminal law in high school 19 years ago and did a better job in a mock trial defending my clients

Awesome!!!!! TES will be back in Orlando on Nov. 8....maybe the new tipster can help TES with the area he possibly saw KC in.

If Casey wanted one more opportunity to be close to Caylee before she was indicted for murder, she possibly would have convinced her mother to do the switcharoo near that site. People tend to return to the scene of the crime.

Also.....Do you remember KC saying to LE that "I have no idea where Caylee is"?

If this mystery man on the cell phone was with KC maybe he went back & moved the Body because of the Witness (Paul K)

Maybe KC really doesn't know where he buried her the second time

I think he said they were driving very slowly bc they were looking for scrap metal. Probably slowed down even more when they saw someone coming out of the woods w/a shovel.
They were driving slow to begin with and he said at first they thought she was having car trouble. Paul wanted to stop, but Jimmy only slowed way down instead. This is how he had time to see the details. I can see that happening easily.

Also.....Do you remember KC saying to LE that "I have no idea where Caylee is"?

If this mystery man on the cell phone was with KC maybe he went back & moved the Body because of the Witness (Paul K)

Maybe KC really doesn't know where he buried her the second time

I've always thought KC said that b/c she dumped her in the water and then she really would have no idea. Same goes for your scenario.

But I can picture her in big red sunglasses. Maybe they should go in her room and see if she has big red glasses. Maybe that is why she bought new big white ones with Amy's money.
If you will look on this thread, someone (sorry don't recall which poster) found the photo of her in sunglasses which do look red in certain light and to a man could be considered a "big red pair of sunglasses".
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2834093#post2834093

They were driving slow to begin with and he said at first they thought she was having car trouble. Paul wanted to stop, but Jimmy only slowed way down instead. This is how he had time to see the details. I can see that happening easily.

Oh ok I thought he said he was walking. Driving slow can give him a chance to get a good look at what she was doing. Thanks for the clarification SS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back