Nancy Grace 10/24/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never read this anywhere in connection with this case. Does anyone know the original source?

I have only heard the 11 day theory as discussion on the boards. It is based on the 16th as the day of death and the 27th dumping of the car/plus text message that she got rid of the source of the smell in the car. The text really led me to believe she did dump the body that day, but forensically it never made sense to me for the body to be there for 11 days and there not to be tons of forensics. Not this air testing and one hair. Complete liquifiquation by 11 days in the Florida heat.

You are awesome.......Thank You

So it would be Privileged "unless" the Priest intends to relay it too a 3rd party Then it ceases to be privileged...............

The Priest can't say to LE "I can't tell you what KC said because it's Privileged" & then go & tell George & Cindy everything she said........That makes sense.

Your welcome :blowkiss:

During O.J.'s criminal trial O.J. supposedly told Rosey Grier he killed two people. The conversation was overheard by deputies.

There was a hearing to determine whether or not the deputies could testify. They couldn't. The judge ruled that O.J.'s conversation with Rosey was privileged because Rosey was a minister.

No worries, Sami! There is SO much more to come in trial!! They didn't even show the Grand Jury all of their evidence. It was only the minimum facts and evidence in the case they have collected. Think about that one. It took them 30 minutes to decide Casey should be charged with premeditated Murder of Caylee plus all the other charges against her.

Thank you SS, I'm holding on to that hope!:blowkiss: I just don't know if I could take it if she gets off like O.J. did. I will try and keep my faith in the fact like you said there is much more they have and the truth will come out and prevail! It just has to for Caylee!

I knew I posted my comment but thought it didn't go through, then I found it on the other NG thread. Confusing! lol

Mark Williams did not do his homework. The hair that is not Casey and/or Caylees was on the shovel. He misreported right out of the box tonight. Everyone was making errors tonight. It was beyond annoying.
T

When you hear something that is not true on NG, does anyone else here yell at the TV?

:yes: :iamashamed0005: :yes:

And the baby had hair.. then she had to "miscarry" after about 11 weeks when a fetus begins growing hair.
I wouldn't put it past the defense but would a jury believe this? So they'd have to believe she miscarried in the car trunk or placed the fetus there coincidentally with Caylee's disappearance? :waitasec:

Wonder if he was referring to the rosary beads she sported earlier. I think they were given to the A's by some anti-protesters.

Casey is wearing a silver looking cross in some of the surveillance tapes. I think it was the Bank of America one. Then you see some of the media footage from outside the Anthony home and Cindy is wearing it later. From my observation (which could be wrong)...

Didn't some profiler, or psychologist or something like that say something about seeking religion might signify an admission of guilt might be forthcoming?

Seems like I remember something along those lines, does anyone else?

:shakehead:

Yes, but I think that generally applies to normal people. And I don't think anyone could say Casey has behaved in any way/shape/form as a normal person in this whole thing. Nor her mother.

So I still have the question if the jail records/videotapes all conversations with an inmate's clergy. I don't see how the jail could possibly know what the "intent" of the conversation would be, so I would think they record everything.

Did they say that the jail records visits between members of the Clergy & inmates...?

I don't think that they would....I would imagine that they use the same room that is used for attorney visits

So Kobi said that the chloroform could have formed on it's own in the trunk. Huh, that would be a coincidence since Casey was looking up recipes for it.

Also he said the decomp could have been from a squirrel. Would the hair found then be the squirrel's and did the squirrel have the same mitochondrial DNA as Casey?

Kobi is a boob.

Didn't some profiler, or psychologist or something like that say something about seeking religion might signify an admission of guilt might be forthcoming?

Seems like I remember something along those lines, does anyone else?

:shakehead:

Yes, Sundance, I remember that as well. It seems like it was the psychologist lady on NG a while back...maybe when Casey was seen wearing the rosary beads...???

I wouldn't put it past the defense but would a jury believe this? So they'd have to believe she miscarried in the car trunk or placed the fetus there coincidentally with Caylee's disappearance? :waitasec:

Right it's something straight out of a B movie. I agree nobody is going to buy it.

During O.J.'s criminal trial O.J. supposedly told Rosey Grier he killed two people. The conversation was overheard by deputies.

There was a hearing to determine whether or not the deputies could testify. They couldn't. The judge ruled that O.J.'s conversation with Rosey was privileged because Rosey was a minister.

See, I don't get that. If he said it loud enough for other people to hear, why shouldn't THEY be able to tell what they heard?

Did they say that the jail records visits between members of the Clergy & inmates...?

I don't think that they would....I would imagine that they use the same room that is used for attorney visits
I understand jail visits between clergy & inmates is not recorded.

So Kobi said that the chloroform could have formed on it's own in the trunk. Huh, that would be a coincidence since Casey was looking up recipes for it.

Also he said the decomp could have been from a squirrel. Would the hair found then be the squirrel's and did the squirrel have the same mitochondrial DNA as Casey?

Kobi is a boob.

But what IF KC mated with a squirrel and they had babies?:rolleyes: Would the squirrel baby have the same Mitochondrial DNA as KC? It becomes more far fetched by the day to the point I'm going insane thinking it

I have only heard the 11 day theory as discussion on the boards. It is based on the 16th as the day of death and the 27th dumping of the car/plus text message that she got rid of the source of the smell in the car. The text really led me to believe she did dump the body that day, but forensically it never made sense to me for the body to be there for 11 days and there not to be tons of forensics. Not this air testing and one hair. Complete liquifiquation by 11 days in the Florida heat.

I know we have been talking a lot of the 11 days here at w/s....but I remeber hereing about LE believe she had her in the trunk for 11 days...but...it seems like about the time the mag...came out too...so the source could have came from that....and I just took it as thats what LE was telling....so confusing trying to keep facts to FACTS and not just hear say....:confused:

See, I don't get that. If he said it loud enough for other people to hear, why shouldn't THEY be able to tell what they heard?

I'm so confused. Maybe if what is heard by the 3rd party is accidental then it is not privleged. But, who is to say what is accidental v/s intentional. BUT if what is said to a 3rd party is intentional then it is not privleged?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight
Back