Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the real reason CA and GA refused Polygraphs is because they lied about KC and Caylee being at the home when she "heard" them breathing, etc. In addition to that they probably twisted the truth about the clean up of the car.

I think that Cindy probably kicked KC out of the house and KC just to spite her mother took little Caylee with her (Like if I can't stay here then She can't either type thing)

I'm sure maybe at the time CA and GA gave their statements they probably felt guilt as if maybe they were partially to blame for whatever happened,etc so they felt the need to cover up the truth a little bit for fear that they would be held accountable as well.

Just a thought though.
Welcome to WS, Weffy! LP said that at first they agreed to take the polygraphs, but that Lee advised them not to.

GA seemed more forthcoming in his interview with Law Enforcement (LE), but CA was upset when she realized it was a sworn formal statement she would have to attest to.

I do feel like they have covered up many things and they all know much more. I guess we will find out when they go to the Grand Jury (GJ).

I was thinking the same thing....or the NG gang has been reading our post:woohoo:
I made a random post the other night about the possibility that LE could have placed GPS tracking devices on the Anthonys' vehicles, and NG asked the FBI guy that very question the next day.

Thanks, Nancy!

I have cried more tears for that sweet little girl in the past 2 months than I have in the past several years combined. It's just so intensely heart-breaking.

Me too! The sad thing is I think we are all more emotionally involved in solving this case than any of her family. I still for the life of me can't figure out where all their family and friends are. No one at all. Very strange.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I'm aware that LA talked the parents out of taking the Polygraph but from what I recall GA was at work on Father's day from 3-11pm on the Sunday the 15th. I've always thought CA definitely knows more then GA knows because it's agreed something happened that day (The huge fight) Maybe Cindy attempted to kick KC out and try and keep Caylee so she could file for emergency temporary custody ,etc. I bet KC wouldn't allow it and snatched Caylee and brought her with her. I think even though she wasn't at AL's apt I think she was with someone else. Probably the same person that rode her around before AL picked her up from Amscot later in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out LA's involvement.

But really LA has been really JEDI and also I just can't get over him laughing about the smell etc. GA I have seen him get angry, CA she has lost it, LA JEDI and laughs just odd!

Maybe you guys have discussed it here, but...frankly, I have never seen so many posts in one day...in my entire life. LOL So, sorry if this has been answered. How in the world did KC get away with writing all of those checks that belonged to Amy? This question was addressed on NG last night, but was never really answered. I know that she actually wrote her own name on one of them, but all of those bad checks..and NOBODY checked her ID? What the.....?

I can't stand to see her slinking around with that Find Caylee shirt (she already knows where she is), and those big, honking, stolen sunglasses. :rolleyes: She acts like she thinks that she is God's gift to every living soul. I also believe that she wanted to search for Caylee in secret, because she wanted to move the body, and/or dispose of evidence.

Do you guys believe that she killed her daughter on purpose, or accidently? Afterall, she did refer to her as a little "snothead". I would rather be a Snothead, than a lying, child murdering, *itch!!
She got lucky when cashing those checks, imo. She would have been found out eventually, but to slide by when signing her own name is ridiculous!! (I bet the cashier was fired for that one.) I know she had to think, "OMG! I messed up bigtime cause I signed my own name!". However, I have to agree with the woman on NG that killing Caylee sent her on a literal crime spree. She figured she had nothing to lose, I suppose. She also probably thought her mom would pay off Amy and get her out of those fraud charges, too. She isn't used to consequences for her actions.

When they were emptying her wallet on July 15th, LE took what appeared to be an ID from behind her drivers license. It could have been a fake ID with Amy's name...we won't know what that was until trial tho. She appeared to show an ID to the cashier where she wrote down her dl number on the check.

I believe she murdered her child out of spite and rage. Lee said it best when relating what Casey said on July 15th that she called herself a "spiteful B*tch".

NG...SHRINK says

KC was envious of Caylee & the Money that the GP's were spending on her -

Caylee was taking away money & attention that should have been Casey's -

So Casey "Got rid" of the problem -

I have felt all along that jealousy was her motivation. KC was no longer "the princess." Ironically, I also feel she was jealous that Caylee was closer to Grandma than mom. No way she could just give that baby to her mom.......:mad:

"Lee," says Casey, "I just had a big fight with Mom, so I dropped Caylee (who I've just killed to spite Mom-IMO) off at Zani's...I just need some time to think and calm down. Can I spend the night?" "Yes, darling," says Lee

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I'm aware that LA talked the parents out of taking the Polygraph but from what I recall GA was at work on Father's day from 3-11pm on the Sunday the 15th. I've always thought CA definitely knows more then GA knows because it's agreed something happened that day (The huge fight) Maybe Cindy attempted to kick KC out and try and keep Caylee so she could file for emergency temporary custody ,etc. I bet KC wouldn't allow it and snatched Caylee and brought her with her. I think even though she wasn't at AL's apt I think she was with someone else. Probably the same person that rode her around before AL picked her up from Amscot later in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out LA's involvement.
Did George work at his previous job right up until he started the new one on July 16th? Why do I think he was unemployed for a while there?

When they were emptying her wallet on July 15th, LE took what appeared to be an ID from behind her drivers license. It could have been a fake ID with Amy's name...we won't know what that was until trial tho. She appeared to show an ID to the cashier where she wrote down her dl number on the check.
I've always wondered if she had an ID under the name Zenaida Gonzales...

Did George work at his previous job right up until he started the new one on July 16th? Why do I think he was unemployed for a while there?

Maybe he was taking care of Caylee? I'm not quite sure. But I do know he has changed jobs. I'm just not certain on the time frame.

Me too! The sad thing is I think we are all more emotionally involved in solving this case than any of her family. I still for the life of me can't figure out where all their family and friends are. No one at all. Very strange.

I think they all faded away once KC started in with the lying/stealing/manipulations and CA and GA did nothing about it.

Well...because his kids were laughing about giving him that book about finding a job for dummies or something like that. I think we all assumed he must have been "between jobs".

Thank you....I just asked this question again

I'm so impatient

So Lee was not there then?

What was he relating to LE what George had told him?

Maybe you can copy it and enlarge it to read. this is where LA tells about the gas cans.

29ood9g.jpg

Let's think about this now If you got in a fight with your mom, maybe she went to LA and maybe a accident happened!
I don't believe any accident happened...she would have come clean by now. She killed her daughter for her selfish reasons. Caylee was in her way too much and because of Caylee, Casey was not the senter of her mom's attention anymore and financially, well, the money they were spending on Caylee, Casey was probably livid over that..because she is of the mindest that the sun rises and sets for her. Her day is coming and the jury will not have one ounce of pity or sympathy for her...this is a DP case..and I hope the prosecution goes for it.

I don't think it was spite but being told that since George is going back to work and Casey is a thief there will be no more night time babysitting, that Casey was to stay home, not use the vehicle, not be given money, pay back the thefts, or give up complete custody of Caylee. If Cindy got custody then Casey could still be made to pay child support. I think it was all about money, becoming a victim in order to gain sympathy and get out of being held accountable for her thefts.

Evening all!!
I just logged back on, I don't get home from work until Nancy is more than half over but I did catch one of Nancy's guests saying something about Baez "drinking some of Casey's koolaid."
Isn't that a WS original??? ROFLMAO
Watching the rebroadcast now.....

She got lucky when cashing those checks, imo. She would have been found out eventually, but to slide by when signing her own name is ridiculous!! (I bet the cashier was fired for that one.) I know she had to think, "OMG! I messed up bigtime cause I signed my own name!". However, I have to agree with the woman on NG that killing Caylee sent her on a literal crime spree. She figured she had nothing to lose, I suppose. She also probably thought her mom would pay off Amy and get her out of those fraud charges, too. She isn't used to consequences for her actions.

I believe she murdered her child out of spite and rage. Lee said it best when relating what Casey said on July 15th that she called herself a "spiteful B*tch".

But LA the way he acts his laughing his asking ca what u going to say what are you gonna do etc wouldnt that be preparing someone actually what to say etc kinda helping them out?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back