Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

Who to believe? TM or LP?

I think I am going to be ill, this case and the people involved are degenerating before my very eyes. I think I need a break, I cannot take much more of the back and forth. Also, what TM stated that LP said to him I find utterly reprehensible if true.

Did any of you think that picture of the little girl who was "sighted" look like Caylee? I saw no resemblance whatsoever, except she looked about 3 years old.

so far NO bashing of Tim from LP......but man....Im really getting upset with TIM....losing a lot of respect for the man....something is not right....doesnt he know how it looks....this is crazy.....really.....this is about Caylee....its ending up about being about MONEY.....I dont understand why he needs to bash.....he hasnt been bashed by anyone

OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

:eek::eek::eek:

OH MY!

Yeah ..
Probably because he knows LP is fake, phony and fraud ..

He may think this of LP, but I would think that Tim would be a gentleman and keep his hurtful comments to himself. Hopefully remembering how hurt he was when the A's trashed him.

Yes .. But, why was the media already there?

A search was taking place. Easy access for big media trucks, lots of parking versus out in the woods, shrub, thickets carrying cameras with snakes, bugs and gators. An easy story.

According to WSers that went to the team leaders meeting at MN nightclub Tabu prior to the search starting, MN presented TM, TES a check for 12500.00. TM also instructed team leaders not to bad mouth the A's and to instruct other searchers badmouthing the A's would not be tolerated and would be instructed to leave the search site immediately.

That in itself is TOTALLY SICKENING

You know I am so sick of this mudslinging..Cindy says terrible things about Tim, IIRC she accused him of being a drunk...then Tim accuses Len of being in this to make big bucks.
It's all getting to trifflin' and confused.
Kudos to NG for staying nuetral on her show tonight.

Why is it everytime there is something even remotely connected to this case happening Cindy comes up with a "tip"???
Now that is a good question!
And why do these people that see Caylee call Cindy and not LE?

How come sonar didn't pick up that bag of toys? Sonar didn't find that bag of toys, divers did. What else did sonar possibly miss?

dear lord I just don't know who to believe at this point!

At this point in time I'm leaning towards believing LP, I just don't like what I am hearing and seeing. Everything seems to be about money.

Why is it everytime there is something even remotely connected to this case happening Cindy comes up with a "tip"???
I noticed that too. It's like "of course that couldn't be Caylee that was found ~ I just got a tip that she's been seen". MOO

That has nothing to do with it. C & A and Tim had mended their ways. Nejame represents C & A, who was the go-between. That's all there is to it.

Think what you want. BTW, I'm not the only one suspicious of the "new arraingment". The truth is flat out, Tim is NOT the person he used to be and that started after everyone kissed and made up. Think about this....Cindy was happy and hugging Tim goodbye? The only time Cindy is happy is when she gets her way. And in this case it's when no one is searching for Caylee.

LOL So true! And it's a new tip each time! This latest one was debunked today already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l