Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UUGGGGGHHHH, her voice drives me nuts.

per LP, "Don't be surprised if Orange County or FBI drops the bomb that they have the body." (maybe not exactly, put pretty close)

Or some part of it. BOOM !! I've been saying this since the last search was done by TES in November.

NG getting on Kobe again asking him if he has seen the evidence, Kobe HeeHawing around and NG trying to pin down an answer from him He saw reports of the evidence

Replaying the video with Casey and the As. Going to commercial break.

Maybe he ought to quit rubbin' on ya then:dance:JK.

LMAO I nearly choked on my dinner! Thanks - I needed that laugh (it's been one of those days)!!!! :dance::clap::crazy:

ETA: the thought of him 'rubbing' on me makes me want to :sick:

Lp said don't be surprised....body...and Nancy stays silent???????
Now I'm as confused as OJ.....

Cindy asks Casey about how things will become clear or something....that Jose says...

Casey says more or less that.... 'well, caylee will be able to say where she's been and who she's been with...

Back up your dvr to the beginning of the show if you can. It's really wierd.

OMG!! Leanord Padilla "Don't be suprised if they have the body somewhere"

YES! I HEARD THAT!!! WOW! maybe that is why murder came so soon to GJ.
Also why TES and LP stopped searching and were hinted or told the LE had enough.........maybe LE did find clothes and keeping it secret til the last minute when they MUST give it to public. I remember NG fornsic guy
saying it takes a couple weeks to get DNA.........other stuff..........
and Kobi hasn't studied anything yet! and JB hasn't pushed the computer button for change of venue??? why???? :banghead:

CA telling KC they want Caylee home for her birthday and KC saying hold on a minute--what she has call waiting? She did not want to talk about Caylee just herself.

JB did not sound so convincing to me that she is innocent. Will not delay trial KC wants to clear her name. Hmmmm...ok.. I wonder how long it took them to come up with a new fairy tale?

IMO, I think this is such a huge case JB doesn't know what the heck to do!!!

Or some part of it. BOOM !! I've been saying this since the last search was done by TES in November.

Interesting. I think if they found it ... it was before Nov. That would mean they didn't stop TM from searching because they couldn't show their cards.. which is what I speculated earlier. Where's the scratching head thingie? /jk.

LP said "Don't be surprised if OCSO or the FBI drop it on us that they have found the body."

Well I think I will reserve the right to be
:shocked2:

I just can't see them having her body and not sharing that with the whole world.:shocked2:

Cindy asks Casey about how things will become clear or something....that Jose says...

Casey says more or less that.... 'well, caylee will be able to say where she's been and who she's been with...

Back up your dvr to the beginning of the show if you can. It's really wierd.

Thanks, I thought I read that. WTH????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back