Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love for KC to be innocent, and this all to be the big misunderstanding that Casey says it is......I would also like to win a million dollars, and that aint gonna happen either.
I think all of us wish we would turn on the TV and have a "caylee found alive" banner on the screen, but I dont think it will ever happen.

Yes, that would be wonderful. Too bad GA couldn't take sweet Caylee and raise her himself so she doesn't turn out like CA and KC. KC needs a hysterectomy and CA should not be allowed around children. People who lie like that are not good examples for children.

Wouldn't they have to share their "discovery" with Baez? :confused:

maybe the results of tests aren't in? Does anyone know about what LP said?
I wish LP had a blog!!! IMO, when LP talked about DNA and LA.......notice CA never sued or spun that around. When LP talks, CA doesn't say much........IMO, he knows allot! Just like time of death June 16, 1-2 am.........how did he pin it down so good??? INSIDE INFO.........

LP talking about Mexicans/Hispanics - the differences in skin and hair color, etc.

FWIW, my husband is half-Mexican (mom is white) and has a sister (full blooded Mexican - diff mom) a few months older than him. My husband is very hispanic looking yet my SIL is blonde hair and blue eyes (both parents are dark hair and eyes). Somewhere down the line, there are some blonde/blue hispanics in his family.
Before Leonard made that statement I was just going to say the same thing you did ~ that just because the parents' skin is darker than the child's it doesn't mean the child is "white" (Caucasian). I'm glad Leonard clarified that to try to dispel this "Caylee sighting". MOO

I'm Mexican and my birth certificate says "white" under race. They now say caucasian on newer birth certificates. Mexican is a nationality.

Interesting....all of my hubby's paperwork (military wise) says Hispanic.

I think what LP was trying to say is just because a light-skinned girl was spotted with a hispanic couple, doesn't mean she isn't theirs. It also doesn't mean she wasn't adopted or that they were babysitting.

maybe the results of tests aren't in? Does anyone know about what LP said?
I wish LP had a blog!!! IMO, when LP talked about DNA and LA.......notice CA never sued or spun that around. When LP talks, CA doesn't say much........IMO, he knows allot! Just like time of death June 16, 1-2 am.........how did he pin it down so good??? INSIDE INFO.........
I'm finding him more believable as time passes. I do believe a lot of stuff was said when his FBH was inside the house. I think too that TOD is pretty accurate and I never believed GA saw Caylee that day. :) MOO

Yes, that would be wonderful. Too bad GA couldn't take sweet Caylee and raise her himself so she doesn't turn out like CA and KC. KC needs a hysterectomy and CA should not be allowed around children. People who lie like that are not good examples for children.

sorry but GA isn't that great of a person either. IMO, to bad some loving family didn't get a chanse to adopt Caylee..............

I don't think so, he is running around in circles and seems so unfocused on what exactly it is he is supposed to be doing. Instead of booking facetime with geraldo and matt lauer he should be in his office preparing a defense for his client.

I think he thinks it is someone else's job to work up the defense while he gets his hair and makeup done.

Jose is trying out for the majors with his little league bat.:crazy:

OMG---I know! I don't see him "working" on anything on this case---makes me think he'll just wing it when he gets in the courtroom, IF that even happens! He doesn't seem hard-pressed to do much else except get his ugly mug on TV and ham it up. YUCK! He fits in perfectly w/ the A's....

sorry but GA isn't that great of a person either. IMO, to bad some loving family didn't get a chanse to adopt Caylee..............

Yeah, something's fishy with GA. Just plain weird....a lot of talk and no substance.....just like his daughter.

Amen! See how CA tells lies or excuse me "mis-truths" and KC......no explaination needed.

I have been thinking the same thing for some time now!

There will be legal "naysayers" though, that will not agree with this thought process.

I just have to think that with TES not being back since Nov., TM saying Caylee will never be found, LP not back yet, JB not looking at evidence that he should be that has been provided by OSCO, JB only having 3 witness on his list vs. the 160+ for the prosecution, Kobi has not been here, Henry Lee was in and out in a day, and the fact that OSCO is no longer looking for a live Caylee, speaks VOLUMES. That and the fact that as an "on the ground searcher" myself, 3 different areas of interest where items were found, where OSCO was brought in, the areas were taped off and searchers made to leave, tells me a lot. And these places didn't smell pretty.

TES does have a small local chapter on the ground, but as TM's assitant Michelle said it best on Nov. 9th - anything we could find that would help to give closure to other local families, we are humbled that we can help...so that tells me that the new Orlando chapter are looking for other missing people ( i.e. Trenton Duckett, Jennifer Kesse and a couple other missing young people we have in the area.)

Maybe the ROCKS (toes and fingers) that LE took from LP divers were real, are being tested along with other tiny bones??? and the big bomshell will be at pre trial as evidence??? I wish I knew the law better on that. I do remember that during the Bundy trial, 1 girls bones were evidence and not released to her family til AFTER the trial. When I read that, I hurt for her mother so bad that wanted to just bury her daughter in a Christian way.

Evidently I misunderstood somewhere along the line. The child in the pink top which obviously is not Caylee to me, when first told by the Anthonys was in Florida Mall............Now they are saying she was in a restaurant in California.

WTF? Have I lost my mind or what?

Its just a diversion....they are really going to California to be on Larry King.

I think someone needs to ask Leonard if he's still coming back to search the river if he thinks LE found her? Any volunteers? LOL

Maybe the ROCKS (toes and fingers) that LE took from LP divers were real, are being tested along with other tiny bones??? and the big bomshell will be at pre trial as evidence??? I wish I knew the law better on that. I do remember that during the Bundy trial, 1 girls bones were evidence and not released to her family til AFTER the trial. When I read that, I hurt for her mother so bad that wanted to just bury her daughter in a Christian way.
Oh that would be a miracle if the divers actually had found part of Caylee's remains, but still, doesn't the DA have to inform the defense of those findings? I'd think the test results wouldn't take that long to match DNA. MOO

There will be legal "naysayers" though, that will not agree with this thought process.

I just have to think that with TES not being back since Nov., TM saying Caylee will never be found, LP not back yet, JB not looking at evidence that he should be that has been provided by OSCO, JB only having 3 witness on his list vs. the 160+ for the prosecution, Kobi has not been here, Henry Lee was in and out in a day, and the fact that OSCO is no longer looking for a live Caylee, speaks VOLUMES. That and the fact that as an "on the ground searcher" myself, 3 different areas of interest where items were found, where OSCO was brought in, the areas were taped off and searchers made to leave, tells me a lot. And these places didn't smell pretty.

TES does have a small local chapter on the ground, but as TM's assitant Michelle said it best on Nov. 9th - anything we could find that would help to give closure to other local families, we are humbled that we can help...so that tells me that the new Orlando chapter are looking for other missing people ( i.e. Trenton Duckett, Jennifer Kesse and a couple other missing young people we have in the area.)

and now poor TM is in the hospital.........stress!!! hope that is all
I'm swaying toward what LP said now..........thanks for the inside scoop on search!:behindbar

Evidently I misunderstood somewhere along the line. The child in the pink top which obviously is not Caylee to me, when first told by the Anthonys was in Florida Mall............Now they are saying she was in a restaurant in California.

WTF? Have I lost my mind or what?

Guess that makes two of us ..
I thought the same thing .. :confused:

The red haired lawyer, Ray, he's pretty sharp. JB running a shotgun defense!! The Caylee is alive defense..gimme a break!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back