Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing is, she could have used so many other things if she "just wanted to put Caylee to sleep," such as over the counter sleeping pills, etc. And you can't get chloroform over the counter, so I'm not buying it. I think she had sinister reasons for using/buying the chloroform, if that's what she did...

Same thing with the zanax that's why I'm wondering if the chloroform is detectable from toxicology testing or is it like ghb? That's gone after 8 hours. Just wondering why chloroform? Is this something she saw in a movie that gave her the idea?

The searches were done on Casey's computer and involved how to use chloroform. If Casey sent emails or messages to her friends during that same session, it would pretty much prove she was the one using the computer to do the searching.

True, if it was during the same immediate time frame - I think. Although, my son will hop on my computer the minute I get up to use the john. But, your point is good and well taken.

Long story, family connections to check cashing business similar to Amscot. They probably closed at 8-9 pm. Employee's, especially key carrying managers, are trained that when they are leaving to not who and what is in their parking lots when they open and close a store. They do this to ward of being held up for their keys and forced back into the store to open up the safe. So the manager at Amscot would probably have noticed the car the night before if it was there.

Also, the tape should be really good and I would love to see it. Their cameras are probably digital with endless storage and they keep the images forever. They do this because financial crimes can crop up months or years later. IMO, LE would know by know who abandoned the car and if anything was thrown into the dumpster.

Hi SuziQ - Very interesting, thanks for the info! What I meant is we don't really know when/if Casey went into Amscot to cash a check but if she did, it seems to me Amscot wouldn't necessarily know she was the owner of the car next to the dumpster unless they saw her getting in/out of it. I have no doubt the manager saw the car the night before and it's good to know they are specifically trained to be so observant.

The support from LE towards Tim Miller was an amazing turn around from last night, and this case is right back on track..:clap:

Someone or something has to give here. Either Tony or the Amscott worker need to rethink their dates.

I find it interesting that TonE is now talking. IIRC Clint said TonE was mad at him for coming on Greta's show. Isn't TonE the guy who was running from Geraldo's brother? But now the LP has brought his addy up with the dumpster, he's all out in the public eye trying to cover his a$$. excuse my language. I just so happened to mention my addiction on wsers to my daughter and highlighted the story in a couple of sentences and she said first thing, the bf is involved. I thought wow. then I remembered in the docs them searching for a new apt. and how he quit his job, at Fusian, and how my eyebrows raised at the beginning of his conversation with LE in the docs.

The only problem I have with your post is your assumption that Casey was the one doing the cloroform searches. In my opinion, there is no way to prove WHO did those searches, no matter WHEN they were done.

I believe you could easily provide enough circumstantial evidence to come fairly close to proving it without reasonable doubt. I posted this previously, but let's walk through it again:

If the log files, ISP logs, local cookies, etc. also show activity of CASEY posting to her My Space, Aim, email, chat programs during the same span of time as the searches, then the only way it could have been someone else is if they knew ALL of Casey's passwords to each of the other applications & sites.

Highly unlikely that Casey was the type to share all of her passwords with anyone else, IMO. She had too many things to hide.

Is that concrete Proof? No, but it does make it highly likely under those specific circumstances that SHE was the searcher. So we'll just have to wait and see what the other log files surface.

They started searching her computer WAY before then. RTemeber, thats how LE found out the casey was sleeping with the other Tony that worked at OCSO?

True, but also true that Casey was on the computer at home while out of jail and they haven't said which computer the search was done on. You know they have taken the one that was in the house while she was out on bond to see what she was up to.

The searches were done on Casey's computer and involved how to use chloroform. If Casey sent emails or messages to her friends during that same session, it would pretty much prove she was the one using the computer to do the searching.

That makes sense. Wouldn't it be something if there were actual chat logs with her and someone/anyone while she was searching. That would pretty much end the debate of her doing the searches.

Watching NG again - what about this guy (don't know his name) he's an author - says CA should be brought up on tampering charges for washing the grey pants. I agree

The thing is, she could have used so many other things if she "just wanted to put Caylee to sleep," such as over the counter sleeping pills, etc. And you can't get chloroform over the counter, so I'm not buying it. I think she had sinister reasons for using/buying the chloroform, if that's what she did...
Well in that same vein if you wanted to kill someone you wouldn't need to order chloroform over the Internet (or find a way to acquire it) to do the deed either. There are a ton of different medicines that would depress the central nervous system in high quantities. So why the chloroform? A substance not super easy to obtain.

LOL! I've been thinking that for the last month.

Yah? How many times do you think Dr. Phil will have to remind HER it's HIS show??? IMO, that show would drive me crazy b/c Cindy doesn't listen and won't listen. Infuriating. :eek:

Totally obsessed is it 10:34 where you are?

They started searching her computer WAY before then. RTemeber, thats how LE found out the casey was sleeping with the other Tony that worked at OCSO?

I think I heard or read that the computer was seized and searched on July 15 or 16.

And he admits tonight that the family definitely were not cooperating. He kind of danced around that last night since she was on the phone.

Right. It was kind of validating in a way to see Tim come to the realization of what this family is about. At least Cindy. His view on them definitely seems to have changed. It was also nice to see Chief? Berry out there really putting more of a face on this search and asking for help from the public to come out and join Tim in the search.

So I'm almost afraid to see what kind of 'leaks' come out tomorrow...........

I think they have her nailed just like tim said with in 3 miles maybe even 5 and i also think that with all the people power and dogs that have been combing the woods that if she were just barrried she woulda been found by now .If you remember a few days ago tim stated the water was so merky from the raains from that storm that they could have went right over caylee 3 or 4 times and not even have knowen so as i said on the ground and narrowing it down so much with all the pings and using all the people and dogs they would have found her ,this is why i think the LE put the money in to the swamp boats and tim is counting on using the boats because thats where they r gonna find her ..and i hate to even say this but with that being my beleif to where she really is it makes me wonder if she was allready giving off the odur of decomp ..now im in canada but isnt florida just filled with crocks and alligators i know its hard to even think of it but if she was smelling badlly and we know from cindy.s reaction she was it wouldnt take long to bring in the wild life and maybe just maybe that was a part of the plan..

Same thing with the zanax that's why I'm wondering if the chloroform is detectable from toxicology testing or is it like ghb? That's gone after 8 hours. Just wondering why chloroform? Is this something she saw in a movie that gave her the idea?

I'm guessing the chloroform might have been discovered in the air samplings the FBI was doing? Just a guess. But I bet if it hasn't been too long to get meaningful toxicology if/when Caylee is found, they could probably tell. I'm not sure that would show up on hair testing as an ingested/inhaled vs. contact substance. Anyone know?

True, but also true that Casey was on the computer at home while out of jail and they haven't said which computer the search was done on. You know they have taken the one that was in the house while she was out on bond to see what she was up to.

They said it was her laptop which they seized when she was arrested on the 16th. They said the searches on the computer took place prior to that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back