Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They started searching her computer WAY before then. RTemeber, thats how LE found out the casey was sleeping with the other Tony that worked at OCSO?

True, but also true that Casey was on the computer at home while out of jail and they haven't said which computer the search was done on. You know they have taken the one that was in the house while she was out on bond to see what she was up to.

oooooh, thats right, I forgot about that, easy to do with this case:waitasec:

Wasn't it 6/27 at 7am when the Amscot manager arrived at work?

That would mean it could have been parked there as early as the night of the 26th, after the manager had gone home for the day.

Didn't the manager say she wasn't sure that the car was not there earlier than the morning of the 27th, just that that is the first time she saw it? My brain stops working so well this late, after a heavy dose of NG.

As to Tony, did he give an interview to Nancy's producer, or was some statement he's previously made provided to her? I guess Casey could have walked away, gone to the store, whatever, before meeting up with Tony later. The staging of this makes her look guilty in leaving the car, specially if Tony picked her up on the 27th.

I keep thinking about this and it just doesn't look feasible for Casey to look up Chloroform on the computer then decide to go out and buy her a bottle of it.

I can't help but to think she may have stolen it from the tattoo shop and later when she got home looked up to see what it would be good for.

We already seen her sticky fingers. It wouldn't surprise me a bit of the things she's stolen.

I don't think those details have been released by LE, Sarge. We haven't seen or heard of them from any news source. I believe the info the media was given is simply that there was evidence of significant chloroform in the car and evidence of internet searches for chloroform on the computer that was seized within hours of Casey's arrest.

I thought Nancy did ask about dates, but if not I believe she did ask the field producer what all was known about the internet searches and the producer told what she knew. I think having the producer tell all that was known and the producer then obliging pretty much negates having to ask any further questions about it. If there had been dates, obviously the reporter would have given them.

Also, so far as I know, there is no information about who might have made those searches, either. And that is pretty darn critical, too. I guess we'll learn in time, but I sure would love to know who/when right now!

Ok, let's think this through:
1. Anthony PC taken and cloned around the 16th of July - LE had logs files that early on - if search exists then, you can assume premeditation
2. Compaq laptop retrieved when LE impounded the car also July 15th - so if searches were on the laptop log files at that time, also implies Casey & premeditation
3. Key-stroke programs likely installed before Computer returned to the Anthony's so if searches occurred at any time while Casey was in jail, then it was likely Geo, Cindy, or Lee
4. if searches occurred any time while Casey was out on bond - could have been any (or all of them together) researching
5. If searches occurred after Casey was returned to jail and especially after last Wednesday - then it almost probably was Cindy

IMO - cops had the serach logs very, very early on and ordered chloroform testing for that very reason.

Where is the information stated that the computer was returned. I never heard that FBI returned anything they've taken in as evidence yet. TIA

I think she is intelligent and witty, the rest is just an act to prove she is a tough cookie. I'm not saying her coy attitude doesn't hit a nerve every now in then, but I wouldn't refer to her as a disgrace..those are some bold words for someone who admits to watching her show. As always JMHO.

Okay, I'm not saying this to get in a fight here, but I feel the need to voice my opinion too. When NG accused three innocent young men from Duke U of raping a known liar, stripper and prostitute, and made scathing remarks about their guilt, and continued to make sarcastic remarks about their guilt even AFTER the facts and DNA was presented, I lost all respect for her. The only thing that SHUT HER UP was when NC Attorney General Roy Cooper dismissed all BOGUS charges and deemed them INNOCENT. So yes, I can see why someone would think Nancy is a disgrace (and a whole lot more if you know what I mean). Just ask the parents of these three young men what they think of NG after she crucified their children month after month on national TV... And if I get banned for posting this, so be it…

On the “Durham in Wonderland” blog, she’s known as “Graceless.” For more detailed information on how Nancy mocked due process in the Duke Lacrosse case, click here: http://durhamwonderland.blogspot.com/2007/02/graceless.html

Enjoy!
~ Tate ~

I think they have her nailed just like tim said with in 3 miles maybe even 5 and i also think that with all the people power and dogs that have been combing the woods that if she were just barrried she woulda been found by now .If you remember a few days ago tim stated the water was so merky from the raains from that storm that they could have went right over caylee 3 or 4 times and not even have knowen so as i said on the ground and narrowing it down so much with all the pings and using all the people and dogs they would have found her ,this is why i think the LE put the money in to the swamp boats and tim is counting on using the boats because thats where they r gonna find her ..and i hate to even say this but with that being my beleif to where she really is it makes me wonder if she was allready giving off the odur of decomp ..now im in canada but isnt florida just filled with crocks and alligators i know its hard to even think of it but if she was smelling badlly and we know from cindy.s reaction she was it wouldnt take long to bring in the wild life and maybe just maybe that was a part of the plan..

I keep thinking about this and it just doesn't look feasible for Casey to look up Chloroform on the computer then decide to go out and buy her a bottle of it.

I can't help but to think she may have stolen it from the tattoo shop and later when she got home looked up to see what it would be good for.

We already seen her sticky fingers. It wouldn't surprise me a bit of the things she's stolen.

I agree! I don't think she bought any online either. I think if she possessed chloroform, it's because she came across it somewhere and decided to steal it after looking up online what she could do with it and deciding it might come in handy.

Okay, I'm not saying this to get in a fight here, but I feel the need to voice my opinion too. When NG accused three innocent young men from Duke U of raping a known liar, stripper and prostitute, and made scathing remarks about their guilt, and continued to make sarcastic remarks about their guilt even AFTER the facts and DNA was presented, I lost all respect for her. The only thing that SHUT HER UP was when NC Attorney General Roy Cooper dismissed all BOGUS charges and deemed them INNOCENT. So yes, I can see why someone would think Nancy is a disgrace (and a whole lot more if you know what I mean). Just ask the parents of these three young men what they think of NG after she crucified them month after month on national TV... And if I get banned for posting this, so be it…

On the “Durham in Wonderland” blog, she’s known as “Graceless.” For more detailed information on how Nancy mocked due process in the Duke Lacrosse case, click here: http://durhamwonderland.blogspot.com/2007/02/graceless.html

Enjoy!
~ Tate ~

I'm speaking of my opinion of her in this case and this case only... I just don't feel the need to bash anyone and if you do I'm truly sorry. And IMO if anyone feels this way as the pp did then why watch? It's very hypocritical IMO and not my style JMO.

P.S. do you still watch too? I bet you do!

Ok, let's think this through:
1. Anthony PC taken and cloned around the 16th of July - LE had logs files that early on - if search exists then, you can assume premeditation
2. Compaq laptop retrieved when LE impounded the car also July 15th - so if searches were on the laptop log files at that time, also implies Casey & premeditation
3. Key-stroke programs likely installed before Computer returned to the Anthony's so if searches occurred at any time while Casey was in jail, then it was likely Geo, Cindy, or Lee
4. if searches occurred any time while Casey was out on bond - could have been any (or all of them together) researching
5. If searches occurred after Casey was returned to jail and especially after last Wednesday - then it almost probably was Cindy

IMO - cops had the search logs very, very early on and ordered chloroform testing for that very reason.

Bingo! I agree completely, as usual. It sure would be interesting if it turns out the searches were done on the Anthony home computer on July 15th, wouldn't it? Most likely that isn't the case, but I wouldn't be surprised at anything that family has done at this point.

I'm speaking of my opinion of her in this case and this case only... I just don't feel the need to bash anyone and if you do I'm truly sorry. And IMO if anyone feels this way as the pp did then why watch? It's very hypocritical IMO and not my style JMO.

P.S. do you still watch to? I bet you do!

I agree. I don't understand why people watch her if they don't like her?

ROR!

Raff out roud!!! -Dr Henry Lee

just a joke guys- I'm not trying to be politically incorrect LOL:blowkiss:

LOL! Now that was funny right there, I don't care who you are...

LarrytheCableGuy.jpg

Originally Posted by SleuthyGal
Absolutely. Very unlikely indeed. But they still need to prove that she is the one who did the searches (and not, say, a friend of hers). They still need to tie possession of chloroform + computer TO her. the other thing is... if she only meant to make her daughter SLEEP but did not have intent to kill her, how would that affect the charges? Does anyone know? Isn't INTENT to do harm one of the elements of first degree murder?

I would think that they could trace the IP address of the person accessing that information. She would have to come up with someone else who was at the house at that time. Do you think she'd blame it on Cindy or George? I wouldn't put it past her.

I think they have her nailed just like tim said with in 3 miles maybe even 5 and i also think that with all the people power and dogs that have been combing the woods that if she were just barrried she woulda been found by now .If you remember a few days ago tim stated the water was so merky from the raains from that storm that they could have went right over caylee 3 or 4 times and not even have knowen so as i said on the ground and narrowing it down so much with all the pings and using all the people and dogs they would have found her ,this is why i think the LE put the money in to the swamp boats and tim is counting on using the boats because thats where they r gonna find her ..and i hate to even say this but with that being my beleif to where she really is it makes me wonder if she was allready giving off the odur of decomp ..now im in canada but isnt florida just filled with crocks and alligators i know its hard to even think of it but if she was smelling badlly and we know from cindy.s reaction she was it wouldnt take long to bring in the wild life and maybe just maybe that was a part of the plan..

Could be. I mean, why else would you wait 31 days to admit your child/relative is missing? But, then again, wasn't Casey given a 30 day script by Zenaida, the babysitter? Think I remember something about that.

The A team was aware of the chloroform prior to Casey being locked up on Friday. Could that be the reason for the search on the computer?

:laugh: The A team.

I think the pc search is what put LE onto doing the testing.

Where is the information stated that the computer was returned. I never heard that FBI returned anything they've taken in as evidence yet. TIA

I can't link you lilt, but it has been, a while ago, they changed the password and partitoned it after copying the drive..

Tate
Okay, I'm not saying this to get in a fight here, but I feel the need to voice my opinion too. When NG accused three innocent young men from Duke U of raping a known liar, stripper and prostitute, and made scathing remarks about their guilt, and continued to make sarcastic remarks about their guilt even AFTER the facts and DNA was presented, I lost all respect for her. The only thing that SHUT HER UP was when NC Attorney General Roy Cooper dismissed all BOGUS charges and deemed them INNOCENT. So yes, I can see why someone would think Nancy is a disgrace (and a whole lot more if you know what I mean). Just ask the parents of these three young men what they think of NG after she crucified them month after month on national TV... And if I get banned for posting this, so be it…

Once again i live in Canada but i get like oh i dont know maybe 200 channels if i have a problem with something /someone on tv I Simply change the channel.

IIRC Casey and family knew about the chloroform sp report and the decomp at nearly the same time, and she was given one last chance to come clean. She chose to remain quiet. Chances are over, and LE is now using TM to find Caylee. Cindy knew all this and that's why the huge increase against TM yesterday. She knew what was coming. George seems the smartest one at this point. If Cindy doesn't knock it off, she may find herself sitting next to Casey. Won't that be fun for everyone? ok, this is my way of venting. sorry folks.

Cindy gets herself deeper & deeper whenever she opens her mouth!
No wonder George is hiding.... :)

I agree. I don't understand why people watch her if they don't like her?

I guess like you, I have old fashioned values and am not hypocritical..If something bothers me so much to the point of calling names, then I would just stay away..why stress myself out. I'm not saying that Nancy doesn't strike a nerve every now and then with her ways BUT over all I like her show so I watch. Those that don't shouldn't..sounds way to stressful for this Momma!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back