Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A- how could you get banned with an avatar like that, hilarious..
B- Blame the DA, not NG, it would not have been news if he had not boned it so badly, just saying hate the playa, not the game.

You got it, Sista! :)

I agree. I don't watch Nancy Grace anymore after what she did to these three innocent young men....

Read that post again..he quoted you and his response was at the end.

I guess like you, I have old fashioned values and am not hypocritical..If something bothers me so much to the point of calling names, then I would just stay away..why stress myself out. I'm not saying that Nancy doesn't strike a nerve every now and then with her ways BUT over all I like her show so I watch. Those that don't shouldn't..sounds way to stressful for this Momma!

No offense :) -but it kinda sounds like you're calling someone a name- a hypocrite. Can't we all just get along?

I'm coming to this thread late & wanted to comment about LP re-instating the bond.

He CLEARLY said he was considering it IF Casey told LE where to find the body.

NG was so busy getting on his case, she didn't ask him if he SPECIFICALLY meant only AFTER they found a body, would he consider it. She failed to pin him down.

IMO, once they file homicide charges against Casey, the prosecutor will probably ask that she be held WITHOUT any chance for bond.... her family really can't be counted on to make sure she sticks around for a trial.

And I do wish NG would stop attacking defense lawyers for explaining things from the defense's point of view after she asks them to do just that.... isn't that why she invites them on the show, so we can anticipate WHAT the defense might do to try to save Casey's neck?

I only have a few minutes to see what NG had on the show so I counted on an update on the last page of this thread. Please don't waste space fussin'. We all love Caylee and that is all that matters.

Anybody think that Cindy, at least, will be charged with something rather huge?

No offense :) -but it kinda sounds like you're calling someone a name- a hypocrite. Can't we all just get along?

being "hypocritical" and being a "hypocrite" are two different things. If you re-read we are getting along just fine..I even blew a kiss. Thanks though.

K I am coming in late....My GUESS would be that KC used choloform (if she did) on little precious Caylee BECAUSE it has been outlawed for so long she figured that noone would even think to run a tox screen on choloform IF Caylee is ever found. Just my guess, with her elaborate lies, and the details she goes into she isn't stupid by any means. Yes she is evil, and cunning and munipulative and a liar, but not stupid in the general sense of the word. No defense coming from me on KC....and on the subject of the ponderance of whether she thought about killing her parents? IMHO I just don't see that, look how mommy coddles and protects her, again, she is not stupid..........

I'm coming to this thread late & wanted to comment about LP re-instating the bond.

He CLEARLY said he was considering it IF Casey told LE where to find the body.

NG was so busy getting on his case, she didn't ask him if he SPECIFICALLY meant only AFTER they found a body, would he consider it. She failed to pin him down.

IMO, once they file homicide charges against Casey, the prosecutor will probably ask that she be held WITHOUT any chance for bond.... her family really can't be counted on to make sure she sticks around for a trial.

And I do wish NG would stop attacking defense lawyers for explaining things from the defense's point of view after she asks them to do just that.... isn't that why she invites them on the show, so we can anticipate WHAT the defense might do to try to save Casey's neck?

It was all confusing. He said something to the effect of I will bail her out if she tells us exactly where Caylee is. OKAY and after she does that they will charge her and she will be back in jail on murder charges with NO BOND. My head is still spinning from that..

Then why post on a thread for todays show? JW?

Because I like to see what's going on, just don't want to watch Nancy on TV for the plethora of reasons others cited here... Like anyone else on this board I'm entitled to post on any thread. I really don't understand why some folks are so offended by my comments. I gave legitimate reasons. I'm sure if your kid was innocent of bogus charges and was being crucified by NG month after month, you would understand why I feel the way I do...

Because I like to see what's going on, just don't want to watch Nancy on TV for the plethora of reasons others cited here... Like anyone else on this board I'm entitled to post on any thread. I really don't understand why some folks are so offended by my comments. I gave legitimate reasons. I'm sure if your kid was innocent of bogus charges and was being crucified by NG month after month, you would understand why I feel the way I do...

K let's move on, although I wish you would have watched to help us clear up this LP bond offer..

K I am coming in late....My GUESS would be that KC used choloform (if she did) on little precious Caylee BECAUSE it has been outlawed for so long she figured that noone would even think to run a tox screen on choloform IF Caylee is ever found. Just my guess, with her elaborate lies, and the details she goes into she isn't stupid by any means. Yes she is evil, and cunning and munipulative and a liar, but not stupid in the general sense of the word. No defense coming from me on KC....and on the subject of the ponderance of whether she thought about killing her parents? IMHO I just don't see that, look how mommy coddles and protects her, again, she is not stupid..........

Cindy's protecting her at all costs NOW but we don't know HOW volatile Casey's relationship with her parents had become.

The question is.... did Casey really think she'd get her own place & support herself or did she STILL need to live off her parents?

I doubt they would have still wanted to support her once Caylee was out of the picture.

Who knows what she would have done next if she got away with ditching Caylee.

K let's move on, although I wish you would have watched to help us clear up this LP bond offer..

I watched....LP said he would get KC out on bond again IF she lead them to the body.....no body, no bond....but then NG said that if they had a body and charged her she would most likely have NO bond so it's prolly a moot point to offer that deal to her....

Hoping..fingers crossed..obstruction of justice?
I would think that would be a minimum. I understand that at the beginning it would have been impossible to bring charges against the Anthony's. I mean, really, since day one it has been obvious that a whole lot of monkey business was going on, doncha think? Tampering with evidence would be good, too.
At this juncture, I can only wonder just how deeply Cindy is involved in the tragic destruction of little Caylee.

Cindy's protecting her at all costs NOW but we don't know HOW volatile Casey's relationship with her parents had become. True, but she was 22 and all that and still lived at home, so it was just my assumption they have always coddled her and protected her
The question is.... did Casey really think she'd get her own place & support herself or did she STILL need to live off her parents?
I think the getting her own place was another fantasy made up in KC's mindI doubt they would have still wanted to support her once Caylee was out of the picture. Hence the babysitter stole her story...KC becomes the victim AGAIN and mommy and daddy keep on keepin' on with her
Who knows what she would have done next if she got away with ditching Caylee. And it's too scary to even think about LOL

My reponses in red, I hope LOL

I wonder how they test for chloroform and if that was part of the air test. I'm sure there is more than 1 way to test for it so I'm curious if they have a double whammy with the chloroform..air and something else?

I would think that would be a minmum. I understand that at the beginning, when it was obvious, even to me, that a whole lot of monkey business was going on. I think tampering with evidence would be good, too.
At this juncture, I really have to wonder just how deep Cindy is involved in the tragic destruction of little Caylee.

I posted this question last night and best I can recall never got an answer...IF Cindy is taking tips on her own, and not forwarding them to LE, would that not be considered obstruction of an ongoing investigation???

But it's not your kid. I agree Nancy gets a little passionate, but she's always been a strong advocate for the victim. And THAT is a positive imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie
Back