Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe this will jog some memmories cause i still think of it all the time....my future wife she was in a movie u might know her sandra bullock lol and it was called vanished and while she came out of the store this guy played by jeff bridges he says he wants to show her these infinity bracelets and as soon as she gets in the passenger side he holds a cloth thats soaked with cloriform and she goes right to sleep then she vanishes kinda like the title of the movie....anyways u see my point thats what cloriform does.

I didn't know she broke up with Jesse James. LOL

I haven't seen that movie, but chloroform is apparently pretty popular in movies and murder-mystery type books etc.

Only thing I am gonna say about NG is either you love her or you hate her...I have yet to find an in between.....I myself, love her just because she is who she is and she won't let anyone step on HER or the victims...end of my opinion :D

I watched....LP said he would get KC out on bond again IF she lead them to the body.....no body, no bond....but then NG said that if they had a body and charged her she would most likely have NO bond so it's prolly a moot point to offer that deal to her....

But it would be fun to see her get slapped in the face like that, wouldn't it? Wipe that smirk off her face imo.

But it would be fun to see her get slapped in the face like that, wouldn't it? Wipe that smirk off her face imo.

Yuppers as a start, I can think of LOTS of things I would like see happen to her, but as my siggy says....."God? Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth please....." :D

I posted this question last night and best I can recall never got an answer...IF Cindy is taking tips on her own, and not forwarding them to LE, would that not be considered obstruction of an ongoing investigation???
It could be, but the Petersons did the same thing. They had their own tip line and never turned one over to LE. I always thought they should be considered accessories after the fact. I think the "sympathy" factor will protect them.

Oh you like the smirk too lol..ugh I cringe especially when she is in the 82 shirt strutting through the door. I could seriously smack the TV when I see that clip.

I posted this question last night and best I can recall never got an answer...IF Cindy is taking tips on her own, and not forwarding them to LE, would that not be considered obstruction of an ongoing investigation???

I edited that post to make it clearer; I had three people come ask me questions as I was writing and lost my train of thought. :confused:
I, definitely believe that is one of a few terrible offenses she has committed. Maybe this is a thread. I can't get over how desperate Cindy has been and is about denying Caylee's rights to justice. Cindy, "lying isn't a criminal offense" Anthony has a lot to explain.
We used to have a "Cindy's Inconsistencies" thread; maybe we could revive it.

But it's not your kid. I agree Nancy gets a little passionate, but she's always been a strong advocate for the victim. And THAT is a positive imo.

And you're entitled to your opinion... I can live with that. :clap: See how easy that was?

We're all entitled to our opinions on this board. No one should take them personally, but if someone starts to get snippy and attacks you because they don't agree, then it's personal, and that's not cool...

It was all confusing. He said something to the effect of I will bail her out if she tells us exactly where Caylee is. OKAY and after she does that they will charge her and she will be back in jail on murder charges with NO BOND. My head is still spinning from that..

A whole lot of fast talking....

IMO, he just wants to still be 'part' of the whole Casey circus & loves being on camera every night. So much for him saying it was only for Caylee. :rolleyes:

He's a lot easier to take since he stopped being a mouthpiece for Baez though. :crazy:

And you're entitled to your opinion... I can live with that. :clap: See how easy that was?

We're all entitled to our opinions on this board. No one should take them personally, but if someone starts to get snippy and attacks you because they don't agree, then it's personal, and that's not cool...

Look I didn't attack you..you may want to go re-read. It wasn't your opinion so much it was how you presented it. Little comments like "enjoy". There is a way of expressing your opinion here and maybe a way not to. If you would like to keep dragging this out then please do. I've carried on discussing the case and you can't seem to do the same.

It could be, but the Petersons did the same thing. They had their own tip line and never turned one over to LE. I always thought they should be considered accessories after the fact. I think the "sympathy" factor will protect them.

Sympathy <blech> I mean, okay, I am a compassionate person, but only to a limit...of course, GOD FORBID, I can't honestly say how I would act if I were ever in this situation....I know I like to THINK how I would act, but one never knows....it has to be devestating to the ENTIRE family...I just wonder how GGPA (in the nursing home) is taking all of this.....poor man....

A whole lot of fast talking....

IMO, he just wants to still be 'part' of the whole Casey circus & loves being on camera every night. So much for him saying it was only for Caylee. :rolleyes:

He's a lot easier to take since he stopped being a mouthpiece for Baez though. :crazy:

I just can't figure out why he would suggest that when it made no sense LOL. He is a riot, I don't quite know what to think of him.

::::singing::::: Can you feel the love tonight......come on guys, drop it, ya'll are both kinda trying to apologize :) Don't get us locked down, please <smooches>

Oh you like the smirk too lol..ugh I cringe especially when she is in the 82 shirt strutting through the door. I could seriously smack the TV when I see that clip.
Even more irritating than that was her swinging her hips from side to side while being lead out her front door this last arrest. I almost heard a stripper drumbeat playing.

Okay...I'm done now. :rolleyes:

even more irritating than that was her swinging her hips from side to side while being lead out her front door this last arrest. I almost heard a stripper drumbeat playing.

Okay...i'm done now. :rolleyes:

beow chicka beow beow

The Anthony's have never shown any compassion or basic decency, IMO.

You don't think even to Casey?

No, I don't see they're actions toward Casey as compassionate. I see them as enablers, users, and controllers. Nothing that Cindy has ever said, even in the beginning when she was enjoying the attention, had anything to do with compassion. It's always been about deflecting, confusing, and controlling, IMO.

I've got to go; I can't even formulate a sentence right now, sorry all.
Thanks for keeping justice for Caylee going and for supporting TES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back