Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, I'm not saying this to get in a fight here, but I feel the need to voice my opinion too. When NG accused three innocent young men from Duke U of raping a known liar, stripper and prostitute, and made scathing remarks about their guilt, and continued to make sarcastic remarks about their guilt even AFTER the facts and DNA was presented, I lost all respect for her. The only thing that SHUT HER UP was when NC Attorney General Roy Cooper dismissed all BOGUS charges and deemed them INNOCENT. So yes, I can see why someone would think Nancy is a disgrace (and a whole lot more if you know what I mean). Just ask the parents of these three young men what they think of NG after she crucified them month after month on national TV... And if I get banned for posting this, so be it…

On the “Durham in Wonderland” blog, she’s known as “Graceless.” For more detailed information on how Nancy mocked due process in the Duke Lacrosse case, click here: http://durhamwonderland.blogspot.com/2007/02/graceless.html

Enjoy!
~ Tate ~

A- how could you get banned with an avatar like that, hilarious..
B- Blame the DA, not NG, it would not have been news if he had not boned it so badly, just saying hate the playa, not the game.

I can't link you lilt, but it has been, a while ago, they changed the password and partitoned it after copying the drive..

Thank you. I remember hearing about a changed password but took that to be Cindy complaining that LE changed her myspace or facebook, etc.. password. I guess I just took that to be more of the A Camp regurgitation.

I guess like you, I have old fashioned values and am not hypocritical..If something bothers me so much to the point of calling names, then I would just stay away..why stress myself out. I'm not saying that Nancy doesn't strike a nerve every now and then with her ways BUT over all I like her show so I watch. Those that don't shouldn't..sounds way to stressful for this Momma!

Yep......... I agree completely...........

Ok, let's think this through:
1. Anthony PC taken and cloned around the 16th of July - LE had logs files that early on - if search exists then, you can assume premeditation
2. Compaq laptop retrieved when LE impounded the car also July 15th - so if searches were on the laptop log files at that time, also implies Casey & premeditation
3. Key-stroke programs likely installed before Computer returned to the Anthony's so if searches occurred at any time while Casey was in jail, then it was likely Geo, Cindy, or Lee
4. if searches occurred any time while Casey was out on bond - could have been any (or all of them together) researching
5. If searches occurred after Casey was returned to jail and especially after last Wednesday - then it almost probably was Cindy

IMO - cops had the serach logs very, very early on and ordered chloroform testing for that very reason.

I started a new thread on the timing of the searches I think many people are pondering the timing a lot. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2614247#post2614247

Perhaps some of her "friends" were meth users/producers and she was looking for a way to impress them or win their confidence so was going to attempt to get them one of their ingredients for cooking up their concoction? And maybe she actually did get it, and left it in the trunk, and while poor little Caylee was there in the trunk asleep with xanex the nanny she was breathing the fumes and she expired as a result...I get a gut feeling that there are some big time drugs in the midst of all of this SOMEWHERE...

[/B]

I would think that they could trace the IP address of the person accessing that information. She would have to come up with someone else who was at the house at that time. Do you think she'd blame it on Cindy or George? I wouldn't put it past her.

Casey IMO will place blame to ANYONE and EVERYONE..people that din't exist.."a family"..you name it. I would not put it past her to finger point at her friends or family. I honestly think she will try and implicate TL first.

For the OP ... why the ":D" in the thread title?

Not any part of this is funny, IMO, and I'm sure not grinning. :mad:

maybe they're excited to have another segment of NG fighting to get to the truth. She kicks butt and that deserves a big :D

of course JMHO

Just an fyi that is a "talking" icon. Run your cursor over the Thread Title.

If you were here earlier, you would have seen all of the 'bombshells' going off all around and so we were all 'excited' (for lack of a better word) for NG to come on to give us the latest info. She absolutely meant nothing by it especially what you are insinuating.

Originally Posted by OldSarge
Good point.....
So.... LE should bring in both Cindy and George and grill them about the search for "Cloroform? Yes?

YES
My personal opinion, of course and BTW, while they were at it, they could ask a few hundred more questions and it wouldn't break my heart.

Well, tell LE all about it....

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70222

I'm speaking of my opinion of her in this case and this case only... I just don't feel the need to bash anyone and if you do I'm truly sorry. And IMO if anyone feels this way as the pp did then why watch? It's very hypocritical IMO and not my style JMO.

P.S. do you still watch too? I bet you do!

I quit watching her after the Duke Lacrosse crucifiction. And no, I don't watch her show anymore, so there!! :croc:
I watch Greta...

MD MOMMY, there's no need to take what I said personally. It's only my opinion... and for reasons stated I feel justified to give. You have your opinion and I have mine, okay? :HBwhiteflag:

Wow what Tim just said is great. I HAD respect for this family.

I caught that too. I'm glad she let him talk more tonight, although you could tell she wanted to interrupt.

I'm behind because I had to watch the rerun.

I quit watching her after the Duke Lacrosse crucifiction. And no, I don't watch her show anymore, so there!! :croc:
I watch Greta...

MD MOMMY, there's no need to take what I said personally. It's only my opinion... and for reasons stated I feel justified to give. You have your opinion and I have mine, okay? :HBwhiteflag:

OH I totally didn't have a problem with your "opinion" so dont' get your panties in a bunch:blowkiss:. I had a problem with the "enjoy" at the end of your post, it was a little coy IMO.

And who have you been watching since Greta has been covering the convention? Come on and just admit it:-)

Tate
Okay, I'm not saying this to get in a fight here, but I feel the need to voice my opinion too. When NG accused three innocent young men from Duke U of raping a known liar, stripper and prostitute, and made scathing remarks about their guilt, and continued to make sarcastic remarks about their guilt even AFTER the facts and DNA was presented, I lost all respect for her. The only thing that SHUT HER UP was when NC Attorney General Roy Cooper dismissed all BOGUS charges and deemed them INNOCENT. So yes, I can see why someone would think Nancy is a disgrace (and a whole lot more if you know what I mean). Just ask the parents of these three young men what they think of NG after she crucified them month after month on national TV... And if I get banned for posting this, so be it…

Once again i live in Canada but i get like oh i dont know maybe 200 channels if i have a problem with something /someone on tv I Simply change the channel.

I agree. I don't watch Nancy Grace anymore after what she did to these three innocent young men....

I guess like you, I have old fashioned values and am not hypocritical..If something bothers me so much to the point of calling names, then I would just stay away..why stress myself out. I'm not saying that Nancy doesn't strike a nerve every now and then with her ways BUT over all I like her show so I watch. Those that don't shouldn't..sounds way to stressful for this Momma!

Agreed, just don't watch her show anymore. That's what I did...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back